Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whats that mean?
can u help me
anybody there?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
eve,
dispite what cloud readers might say, there is no"falcon" sign..now there IS bird signs..but your pic - sorry to say - is not a bird.just natures handiwork..and a vivid imagination...and thats ok, just keep looking, if nothing else it is valuable as fresh air and exercise...and feel free to post any and all pic here.,and we will keep you on the right path with the truth about your finds...
oro for the informed
rangler

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Bird Eve, can we see the bird area up close, thanks Justintime

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eve:
There seems to be 2 birds here. The larger one outlined in yellow, looks more like a possible partridge. Those 2 lines off of it's head would be the feather tuffs on a partridge. The smaller, inside shape, outlined in white looks like a possible dove or pigeon.

The drill hole on the left seems to have a black line drawing on it's bottom and the one on the right has something on it's bottom, too, PLUS a shoulder that is rounded with some lettere and numbers in black, pointed out by the black arrow.

That large hole has two straight sides forming a right angle. Does that have a special meaning?? Maybe that 90 degree corner is the confirmation mark. That large hole is also a very good temporary hidy-hole. :)

1--falcon--Eve.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
eve it looks like a monument to me direction is follow the beak, distance = height ?, Could be a Vault, strange the the corners on the right side has rounded corners. such as a pot may have, Never seen a vault symbol so I don't have any Ides

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eve

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P020109_16.57.jpg

P020109_16.40_[01].jpg

P020109_16.40.jpg

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Eve, just my observations, noticed how your falcon,looks like the huge rock behind it, top to the beak, look at your bottom two pics, look how they look just alike, both beaks have the two tip, beak tip IMG_20131015_221009.jpg I would,go to pic one of the four, there are three big rocks together, right below the the falcon shadow, go to the tall one that touches the mountain in background. It looks like a woman bending over, get on her back, take a pic,, looking back at falcon, getting the huge rock behind in the pic. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
E

eve

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thankful Justintime ♥

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck, eve, cool stuff, get higher to see past falcon,climb on her back. Justintime

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice site. Yes it is a site. What I call old spanish, vs new spanish which this forum mostly deals with. They used modified
ancients symbols. Directly above the upper left corner of the squareish symbol is the single eye of an owl looking down
and left (our right). It is looking at something. This is what you are looking for. Either ahead and right, or ahead and left as i think there is a
rotate symbol. Cant tell in pic.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey eve, you still in Iraq. Is that were the markers are, thanks Justintime

OP
OP
E

eve

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey justintime :)
no

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20131019_173259.jpg I would apply to the large rock what you apply to the falcon, go to the falcon and take picture, or get higher up on a tall rock. Usually the info being shown, can be seen, from, were the info is given. Goodluck,Thanks Justintime

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
yes of course the falcon, sure it ah ...maltese
I think of course..Knights of Malta code used here
which everyone knows that the key to code is..
"Usually the info being shown, can be seen, from, were the info is given."

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
My opinion is that it is a monument and something in the far distance, the box symbol may be that its in a yard with other symbols not yet yet shown

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread