cloud reading 101

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Oxen Will tell you the correct way...(1kings7:24) 12 oxen 3 looking north 3west 3 south 3 east The Gospel was preached first in the north, then in the west, then in the south, then in the east

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The number 7 occurs 287 times in the bible, look at 287 degs. If no other numbers with it 300 veras or paces...also times 7 (sevenfold)

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Billy,
Just remember that as long as you know what your talking about, it is not your place to convince anyone else you are right. it is far better to plant a seed of wisdom in plowed soil. Ready to receive the information...which i would personally like to thank you for posting. I was personally married to a witch for 7 years so i know they exist....never did see her on a broom though...or using one much at all now that i think about it....:icon_scratch: LOL!:laughing7:

"Arogence is a weed found ever growing on a dung hill" - ALBERT PIKE

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billythekidder:
In my post (#18} on this threas, I wrote that , "a bell will be at the last turn before the yard and that another bell would be in the yard, somewhere, but not easy to see." I THOUGHT that the tip was in one of the books written by the big 3, Layton, Keys, or Kenworthy, but after going through those books 3 times last night, I found that none of them wrote that. So I want to apologize to you for that post because I cannot back it up with the name of the original author. The only other source that I could have gotten it from would be stildign who deleted his posts. His posts, as well as the previous ones under the name "dign" were the other sources for such info that I copied and pasted into some files for reference. That file is gone because I had to re-install the OS in my computer to clean out a virus.

So, since I don't have a good reference source for that point, it should be taken as "hearsay" and considered only a POSSIBLY good tip. I apologize to you and the other members who might have read it.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billythekidder:
In my post (#18} on this threas, I wrote that , "a bell will be at the last turn before the yard and that another bell would be in the yard, somewhere, but not easy to see." I THOUGHT that the tip was in one of the books written by the big 3, Layton, Keys, or Kenworthy, but after going through those books 3 times last night, I found that none of them wrote that. So I want to apologize to you for that post because I cannot back it up with the name of the original author. The only other source that I could have gotten it from would be stildign who deleted his posts. His posts, as well as the previous ones under the name "dign" were the other sources for such info that I copied and pasted into some files for reference. That file is gone because I had to re-install the OS in my computer to clean out a virus.

So, since I don't have a good reference source for that point, it should be taken as "hearsay" and considered only a POSSIBLY good tip. I apologize to you and the other members who might have read it.
Ok, Ill be your reference SS, there is a bell smack dab in the middle of some sites. One I have found wasnt big and was a bell of carved stone on a small ledge.

Billy I cant pace anything out or do I have a gps that will give me a proper distance so I cant prove your post. But I suspect there is someone here who can, if he will only speak up.

I would hope you make time to make a ebook for your friends here so they can print it out. Just be sure you want to share. I have many such books from friends and most of it is beyond the forum. There are some good folks here, you got to really read what they are saying. Oh, dont show ss any pictures as he will make you feel silly you missed so much in them, lol. ty SS

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sancho, help me out with the duck and digging. I have a duck that gave me pause to suspect it hid a back filled area.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Bell/Owl...This sign is shaped like the state of Calif. it can be a flat rock or two rocks making the shape. Where it makes the upward bend is like a v and on the other side will be a small point line these up it will point to the entrance. measure the width of the top with your fingers,multiply by 3 or 7 and thats your footage not exact but close enough...

Hey Billy. Going through some pic's today and found this.
054.JPG

I really did not know if this was a symbol at first or not. After studying it for a long time i read a post by stilldign i think and drew the conclusion it was a kind of Owl. Never thought of it being a bell until you said it had the shape of California.

055.JPG

I also found this very near the Bell/Owl.

3-8-2013 007.JPG
I also found this in the same area. I feel as though it is important. Just a gut feeling. It is flat. 6-8 feet long. about 1.5 -2 feet wide. sometimes i call it a snake. Sometimes i call it a nesting bird. I cannot get any better pic's because of under brush. If you have any Ideals about this i would greatly appreciate your thoughts. Many Thanks

Pinwheel

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca tooo late Shortstack already made me look silly!!lol ebook hmmmmm..

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack I trust your memory as there are more than 1 meanings for signs...

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. Baker thank you....I was married to one also,maybe they were sisters cause her mother was one also.....

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The number 7 occurs 287 times in the bible, look at 287 degs. If no other numbers with it 300 veras or paces...also times 7 (sevenfold)
I have been thinking about this try taking a heading off the different angles and see where it leads,it shouldn't be very far. use both readings like 60/240 use ge to lay them out(saves a lot of walking)I think we might be close on this...

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, guys, about this witch thing...........maybe I shouldn't bring this up, but it is a supposed fact about witches that I read on an internet website recently. The article was about WHY the witches were usually shown with a broom in their hands. SUPPOSEDLY, there was a hallucinogen of some kind they used by mixing mixing it into a paste form and when they'd gather together for a covan "meeting", they would put some of that paste material onto a section of their broom's handle and .............quote, "apply it to their nether region" where it would be absorbed into their system and they'd go on a serious HIGH and dance, holler, jump around and generally celebrate their lives.

Now, I don't know if this is true or not, but it sure beats the "sweeping the floors" thing. :dontknow:

Just keep this little tidbit in the back of your mind in case you find something strange at a site that might connect this unique witchy thing in some way.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel where does this go to? View attachment 902120

Hey Billythekidder. That bearing takes one to the triangle layout @ 100- 150 feet away. can not say just yet if it points out the dig spot where I dug up the map. It may show the dig spot I' ll just have to get back out there and follow the exact bearing. I am down right now and may be spring before i am able to get back out in the field. I'll let you know as soon as I can get back out in the field. Many thanks

Pinwheel

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca,
Just got back from an awesome trip. Rambler had me second guessing myself so i had to go check it out and prove to myself and my family that my theory was right. found a couple of nice nuggets and lots of dust. I had two ducks i had to check out and both seem like there going to payout really good. the water was so dam cold i thought my fingers were going to fall off. In my sight if you look at it from google earth. one area where the duck is at you can see that there is about 20 square miles of forest that that drains straight into an arroyo that ends up at and all of it comes down to where this cave is at. also in this cave there is an hoyo and when you look through it WOW there is a tunnel full of black sand and lots of tailings but i couldnt find a way in. we scaled over the cave and found another entrance that is backfilled with quartz and somekind of morter. We left it alone and figured we better get a permit and stake a claim. Seem to me like this is the collection room. Hope this helps.

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_1743.JPG 100_1810.JPG heres a picture of the entrance that is covered. also has any one seen this image before . and also i noticed this bell that is wedged between,well just wedged in an awkward spot it just left of the pinetree and it point towards the second duck enjoy the pics. It started snowing on us this morning a three mile hike to the truck uphill was not the funnest thing ive done in a while, but what an experience. Like i said before you all have picked an awesome hobby. thank you all for all the information and be safe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread