cloud reading 101

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Oxen Will tell you the correct way...(1kings7:24) 12 oxen 3 looking north 3west 3 south 3 east The Gospel was preached first in the north, then in the west, then in the south, then in the east

dUDE IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON , YOU WOULD KNOW THAT VERSE YOU PICKED OUT THOUSANDS, SIMPLY MEANS YOU JUST WENT IN A CIRCLE~!!!-
I am sorry if this was confusing, I will expand on this.The ox is an important symbol it points the way to go.Its importance is shown in the verse as they preached the gospel the way the oxen were pointing. As signs have a few meanings I will add that for example if it is facing north you should go west as that was the next step......again sorry for any confusion...

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
end sign about 3 inches tall dighere.JPG

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As hard as he "fights" to get people's attention away from all trail builders EXCEPT the Spanish, it's appearing more and more that HE is the resident distractor / propagandist. Does he actually KNOW something about the Spanish trail makers.........probably so. But , since he denies the fact that OTHERS have built the trails BEFORE the Spanish even knew the North American Continent even existed, causes one to wonder if HE is in the employ of other entities with ulterior motives

SS..you are such a joke-ster..it is not the Viking Code, or the Goth Code, or the Hebrew Code, the Phoniecian Code, the Pagan Code, even the Templar Code -
it is the Spanish Code!~! duh no one else is a principle only small parts of the whole. but you only meant to cause more confusion, your parr for the course.

your the one who tried to invent a race of people who matched the spanish in mining and codemaking to cover your mistaking of cloud reading and parafilly as real signs, the real signs are easier to read than paradilly, but you are so far deep now, there is no hope of recovery. lost in paraidolia for ever. sorry I tried ro help you took it the wrong way, got your ego worked up in your mistake, and now there is no turing back. as least your an example of what NOT to do.
maybe others who are not waist deep in mother natures fractuls and graffiti can pull them selves out of it before it is too late for them too.
paraidolia is latin for "no oro for morons"
rangler

ss you said..here are several things in this photo that shout for attention.
The large rectangular area in yellow linework at the bottom, left-center contains a "stack" of "M"s or minerva symbols I've lined in yellow also. Just to the right of those "M"s, is a man's head wearing a leather helmet like the early German miners.

Straight above just a few feet, is a 3-D bell shape set into a rectangular recessed area. There are several carvings on the bell. Supposedly, a bell marks a site as belonging to the church.

To the right, bottom is another rectangular area, outlined in yellow that has a large, smoothed face area that possibly has a covered entrance of some kind. It just seems out of place in the whole cliff area of jagged, rough, craggy surfaces.

The upper section, the left large box is around two large stones that have the appearance of being smoothed and stained black after being carved into an angular, slanted surfaces. This could easily be natural, but see how the black stain had overflowed to the vertical surfaces.

To the right of this are the final 2 squares that are around a couple of interesting openings. The top most one has a peaked roof top cap similar to a house or temple roof. The second one, down lower has vertical sides to the opening and almost looks like the open end of a

Actually-what it looks like is a deer stand made of 2x4's in the pines somewhere in deer country.but you were close...not~!

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into ,

" The Twilight Zone."

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel where does this go to? View attachment 902120

Hi billy. It has been a while. I was finally able to make it back to my site the other day. I Checked out the bearing on this california owl rock. The bearing only took me with in 15 feet or so of the apex of a triangle layout. Or the northern most corner of the triangle. I followed the bearing for a long way before turning around. There were more signs in that direction but i did not have time to investigate. What do you think. could have this marker been moved a little or is it leading away from this yard?

Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread