Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some shadows were supposed to be seen from up on a horse/jacka**

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billy:
These are some great tips and I've copied them into my info files. Thank you very much. That Witch on her broome was just too sharply defined to have been natural. Only one person refused to "see" it. If I ever quote any of it, I'll use your name and will NOT try to present it as my own. And the RE won't be able to either. 8-) :coffee2:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Thanks billy. I will add that some non-shadow signs were meant to be seen from horseback too and can not be seen otherwise. Your thread here reminds me of Old Dog's adage : Keep it simple.

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shortstack I wish it was mine it came from Sam B. an old "tracker" that I met by chance. He has given me some good stuff to pass on. I got more so be patient...

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
desertmoons thank you for putting that out...To even be mentioned with Old Dog is an honor I wish it was mine!!! I hope at least one of these posts will help someone..

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
billie the kidder
you kid..

funny and so timely...doesn't pass the sniff test - while your bonding with your new buddy,[ trying to cover his butt about the PHONY WITCH THE rest of us couldn't care less about make believe witches on broom sticks. Signs which are reaL true treasure signs are used over and over again, they become "ICONIC' with there longevity and frequent use.. The lexicon of the Spanish/Jesuit/Kings Code MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT INCLUDE A WITCH ON A BROOM STICK. PERIOD. NO ONE BUT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THE SIGN BEFORE. Of the thousaNDS of piscS sent to me to analyse over the last DECADE not one single photo even around halloween not- a --single image of a [WOB] WITCH ON BROOM AREN'T YOU THE GUY WHO SAID THE CODE WAS WRITTEN IN YOUR LANGUAGE? AND THEN YOU SAY THE DUCK IS THE DIG HERE SIGN, IN THAT LANGUAGE?- WHEN i ASK FOR THE URL OF THE PAGE WHERE YOU READ THAT THE DUCK IS A DIG HERE SIGN, THEN YOU COME BACK ..WITH;AH...GOT IT FROM..AH... OLD... TRACKER..HE IS GETTING OLD...YEA.cOME ON MAN
This is not a children's forum, well it didn't used to be..anyway..it is statements like this that takes treasure hunting into an adolescent fantasy land, with nothing but silly drama andame.-mau~king up signs out of thin air or pareidolia will just get you that....thin air..sure chits and giggles for you and your new bff- but hey , someone else pays not you! confusion...misread signs, gasoline and shoe leather cost money and time..trying to mislead people here is a crime and a shame~!
`

many moons ago, an old tracker told me the meaning of a sign.. he said, many signs mostly trail signs on a horseback trail are meant to be seen and read from the high vantage spot of horseback..[to newbies this means sun and shadow signs both...I was able to prove him right with a ride thru the supers...years later and the old tracker..Charles, and a very worthy tracker~! ha now at least we know you read some his work-remember shortie is on a rant about taking others credit.
oro for the correctly informed
by following only iconic signs
rangler

well at least you told the truth in your thread name..."cloud reading 101"

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
the big kidder billy said..."The Priest.... a priest shows that the site belongs to the church if
you can see his cross, his right arm if bent should be showing the
goods,if praying look up high..."

This is the kind of statement that is totally made up and so totally transparent..it IS THE JESUIT PRIESTS WHO ARE MADE THE CODE AND SET UP THE MONUMENTS AND PAYING THE QUINT...ANY ONE EVEN NEWBIES I THINK KNOW THIS FACT. so it is a dang lie priest are not an iconic sign of the code...didnt need it for any reason..the signs are about distance and direction...no priests needed.. the human profile face is what is -used not priests for a directional sign

there use of the cross was much more valuable..remember think D&D.
this is all a smokescreen and I don't know what you were smoking when you thought you could pull this bit of nonsense off.,geesh...why don't you meet a nice girl and go to a movie...anything but trying to "game" me and my newbies..will not happen, not on my watch/thread/universe~!
if I can break a 300 year old code, - don't you think that I can see thru your machinations?
oro for the correctly informed
following iconic signs
to that golden glow

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Billythekidder, guess you can tell your tracker friend that the self-appointed, resident expert says he doesn't know what he's talking about. Not only that, he is now claiming to speak for all other members here when he posted the they (and he) do not believe in "make believe" witches on brooms. I only speak for MYSELF, so I'm saying to you that I DEFINITELY want to hear whatever your new contact is willing to share.

But, raggler is STILL NOT READING THE POSTS, as he just proved, once again, when he labeled YOU as the member who recently wrote that the word "duck" in his language means you've arrived. I know who actually DID post that, but I won't bring that member into this crap with the resident know-it-all.

Seems like raggler can only remember a post CORRECTLY if he puts his own name on it. His attention span is so short and shallow, some folks need to constantly remind him of the TRUE knowledgeable people around here....uuuuuuuh, which MAY include him....................but at the bottom of the very long list.

As hard as he "fights" to get people's attention away from all trail builders EXCEPT the Spanish, it's appearing more and more that HE is the resident distractor / propagandist. Does he actually KNOW something about the Spanish trail makers.........probably so. But , since he denies the fact that OTHERS have built the trails BEFORE the Spanish even knew the North American Continent even existed, causes one to wonder if HE is in the employ of other entities with ulterior motives.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The info is exciting as my wife and I set here and discuss what has been put out. The priest, witch, and horse has been found by me. My readings has told me the witch is actually a priest. The witch and priest are beyond my abilities, but I have found uses for each one so far. When I quit learning I am truly done looking. Priest.jpg You can see not only a priest, but a white figure also part of the same picture. Now there is more here, but will leave it alone as you can not put such simple meanings on some art you find.

The horse explanation works at my last site. There is a horse head down from a horse monument and it does indeed point to a area I have been crawling all over. Im dealing with a actual horse statue now and not a shadow sign. Again, shadow signs cant have only a simple explanation. I put stuff out for anyone on a day hike, who wants a few good pictures.

Rangler a horse or mule would have a hard time going to the places I go. I do think elevation is important.

I once read a article of a Jesuit finding a treasure hole with nothing but his eyes. Somehow he was able to line up signs and know where to stand. Yes I do believe I will write down what has been shared here today into the little green book I keep. Nice post, if for the wrong intentions.

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I love to kid around!!! Naming this thread cloud reading 101 was FUNNY(some people will get it)...But the posts are not a joke...I am not trying to lead anyone astray...As with any "info" this may or may not work for you,signs can have several meanings so it is good to have different meanings.I have been meaning to buy some books but I don't have any yet...His name is Sam B. all I can tell you...I myself am more interested in the symbols but 2 of the things I have and will post have worked for me...

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..it IS THE JESUIT PRIESTS WHO ARE MADE THE CODE AND SET UP THE MONUMENTS AND PAYING THE QUINT... I thought you said it was the King???

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bell/Owl...This sign is shaped like the state of Calif. it can be a flat rock or two rocks making the shape. Where it makes the upward bend is like a v and on the other side will be a small point line these up it will point to the entrance. measure the width of the top with your fingers,multiply by 3 or 7 and thats your footage not exact but close enough...

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Changing signs For example when you have a turtle that turns into an owl study the area this is a very important sign... something hidden...also a change of trails...

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep posting Billy, you anywhere close to New Mexico?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bell/Owl...This sign is shaped like the state of Calif. it can be a flat rock or two rocks making the shape. Where it makes the upward bend is like a v and on the other side will be a small point line these up it will point to the entrance. measure the width of the top with your fingers,multiply by 3 or 7 and thats your footage not exact but close enough...

I've read that a bell will be found at the last turn leading to the yard and IF there's one IN the yard, it won't be easy to see, but will be tucked away so as not to be easy to spot without walking up to the place it is carved.

I was just spot reading in Mr. Layton's book and realized something he wrote is really important, but I didn't pick up on it before. He pointed out that the John symbol is an "eagle or bird"............did you get that??? ".......OR BIRD". Also, he figured out that if just the WINGS were carved out, it STILL meant it was a "John" site or trail. He verified this on sites in different states. Here, all along I'd been thinking that "John" site was marked with a FULL carving of an eagle....or, at least an eagle head. But, according to him, just the wings being present also labelled it as a "John" site. So, in short, a John site can be marked by a full bodied eagle; an eagle's head; or just wings. Now I'm wondering if those carvings of what look like Ravens, buzzards, dove, etc., are part of the "bird" category assignation for John. I probably should contact him and ASK, huh? LOL

He also wrote that the Spanish would code the same information value several different ways ON THE SAME STONE, by using letters and numbers. He said that putting all those numbers and letters on one rock or in one close in area was done ON PURPOSE to confuse......that he had found some stones that had the same information posted there NINETEEN DIFFERENT WAYS. He also wrote, " The Spanish REPEAT their messages 99% of the time."

I remembered most of this, but just picked up on the "bird" part for John. I don't think I've ever read that anywhere else. :icon_scratch: That would be a very important little detail that the other "experts" conveniently left out.

One more point....Mr. Layton used a Catholic Bible printed in 1957 and says that reprints done since then have some changes; that his wife's 1957 edition was the same as the older ones and not changed until recently. Also, the KJV Bible was what he was using before and some of the verses weren't "working out". The Bible Code came together for him when he began using his wife's Catholic Bible because he couldn't find his KJV one day. :coffee2: I'd call that some GOOD KARMA.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things being repeated I understand. I never figure out the verse it wants me to read.

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the witch and broom on my site as well.

Rangler,

Im the one who said to dig at the duck sign. I left you a reply but doesnt seem like your interested in answereing that post. I have pictures to prove my ramblings. And whats with the name calling? I guess ill post the pics anyways. Sorry Billy ill post those on the duck thread. Awesome info thank you. Ill see if i can find the pics of the witch and her broom so people can see them. There is alot of pics i have to go through to find them but i do have them just give me a few days and ill post them. it took me about 2 hours to find the duck pic but its there. Il post the proof tonight if i get a chance. Funny thing is i didnt even have to dig. the cave was dark and my flashlight was dead, so i was actually using the cameras flash for lite. Talk about dum luck. there just happenned to be a gold nugget stuck in a crevice between two rocks. lol Have you guys heard of the collection rooms having placer instead of bars? It seem to me like my site has collection rooms that keep collecting? This ought to bunch up ramblers undies a little tighter. These are just my opinions. And i posted here just to confirm that the witch and broom do exist. Also has anyone else seen the spaniard riding a dragon? Ill see if i can post those as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread