Our TH site (with pictures)

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500 with Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our journey started from the discovery of a heart-shaped rock near a triangle of mounds/lumps. The tip of the heart points to a mound/lump (1 meter in height and 2 meters in diameter) and on the base of the mound/lump is another rock which forms an equilateral triangle (sides=15 inches). The triangle points to a triangle of trees 90 feet away from where it is situated. At the back of the triangle of trees is a grave-like mound (1 meter x 2 meters) and on the top thereof is a rock marker which has been cleanly sliced into three separate parts.

The STORY: an old man from a barrio here in Philippines relayed a story to my father-in-law about their having unloaded from a small Japanese boat a number of boxes which they thought contain weapons and ammunition. They were made to dig pits in the area and were held there for a few weeks. After digging the pits, they were commanded to get out and were blindfolded. This old man asked my father in-law to first purchase the property and to clear the area promising him that he will further give him the details. Before the clearing was made, the old man unfortunately died.

Now we see a number of signs on the ground but we do not want to dig blindly on the site. We really need your help on this.

Treasure Site.jpg
Heart-shaped Rock.jpg
Triangle-shaped Rock.jpg
Triangle of Trees.jpg
Triangle of Trees 2.jpg
This is what the lump with a rock marker on top of it looks like.
treasure-1.jpg
treasure-2.jpg
treasure-5.jpg

Attachments

• Treasure-pic14.jpg
    Treasure-pic14.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 176
OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should dig where it has been dug before----------dig the 1 meter by 4 meter. The stone on top looks like a triangle with a bottom heart pointing down telling you to dig right here? That is where I would dig. A heart usually signifies a king's ransom in treasure -------- if it is bleeding it is a death trap. Be careful.

Thanks Franklin. I was thinking this might be the spot. I was just unsure with what the marker mean especially that it has been cleanly cut into three parts. Also, this marker looks like an arrow but I am not sure about how far do we need to go from where it has been placed.

OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump.

OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump

OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We found this huge, well-carved rectangular stone below the lump where the equilateral triangle is on its base (it resembles like a huge trash bin). Depth is 2-3 feet below the surface. Any idea what the markings mean?

Treas7.jpg

OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try using deep seeker metal detector. It may be hard to come by, but it would save a lot of digging.

OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me post the digging updates here (though I posted it at Rangler's thread too for him to decipher too):

We dug right in the space between the heart-shaped rock and the triangle-shaped one.
View attachment 1053601

Right Below the Triangle-shaped rock (at 6 feet), we found a well carved cube-shaped rock which has marking on one side. It resembles like stairs but when you look closely at the said marking, it looks like a right palm of the right hand holding the rock (the rock our digger is holding with his left hand is the cube-shaped rock).
View attachment 1053602

Look at the picture below to find what the marker looks like. Notice that the index finger is missing and it seems like it is pointing somewhere in the middle of the rock or towards another direction.
View attachment 1053603

Beside the rock mentioned above (still at 6 feet), we found a tree trunk from an iron wood beside the cube-rock and it is pointing eastward.
View attachment 1053604

We broke the cube-shaped rock open and never found anything inside but we found another tree trunk (picture below), the tip of the said trunk is found right under that cube-shaped rock and it is pointing northwest. As of the moment, we have only cleared until 9 feet from the tip of that tree trunk and we believe it is about 10 to 15 feet long.
View attachment 1053605

Do you have any idea what these markers mean?

OP
OP
V

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Solomonksa: We are starting the operations and we are following the pointer trunk here http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1053604. This leads us to a huge triangular rock 14 feet in height but only 4 feet shows on the ground. This is the rock: Pic 1.gif . According to the code, the sign on the left means a tunnel and the other sign on the right means deposit under. So far, we have broken less than 1/4 of the said rock but already found a small opening but we are not still sure if it is a tunnel because we can barely stand on its entrance and a huge part of the rock is still there.

We will post updates of this digging in the coming fold of days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread