Something or nothing ?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
widowmx,
the square if it is a real sign, is normally done vertically not horizontally - however the meaning is "cache"so I cant
say for sure as I have never seen a cache mark laid down on the surface like that..what does give it some credence
is the St Georges Cross, not sure why they would use two*, but, it is used to hide the direction of the cache..
and the drill hole must be very important as it usually is related to a measurement as well...if the hole is
5-6" deep it could mean one rod,about 12 yards-I will pm you the meaning of the st Georges cross.
oro for the correctly informed
rangler
ps your first pic of the items on the ridgeline looks like it may be a monument, , but closer pics are required
must be taken with your back to the sun,at the 11am-1pm;
auriferously
rangler
*sometimes signs are added when a second expedition needs to leave the tax payment'
behind.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Widoman, there's no doubt that the drill hole being real, the misinformation about the distance being rods it , should be 189.5 feet and the direction should be from the drill hole that looks to be 10 CM across and 10 CM deep, to the shallow 1 inch deep and wide drill hole up and to the right about 10 inches. Not only does that person steal words from others post but it seems that he has nothing that I have seen that's original. This is based on a Pace being 33 inches and 69 paces = 189.5 feet

OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks!! rangler, dsty,
i understand the cross or drill hole is the origin point,
i have to check your indications,
.. i have symbol books but dont help :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
rangler you are lost man :dontknow:

from cross 45 grades 11 meters to left .. nothing

from cross 45 grades 11 meters to right .. nothing

Last edited:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh man this sucks , the pretty pictures that were here may have been something indeed . oh well now they must be nothing cause they are missing, they had me doing the googly search for the Tarahumara , had me breaking out the Mendoza , looking for the bird head in them , I read some where the eagle was the sun and the shaman was the eagle . I even tried very hard to remember something a treasure finder told me once about a certain length of rod placed in the drill hole to site off of to find the tomb . kinda like a raiders of the lost ark movie ,. even had a flash back of the v laying on its side like that being more "Aztecy"than jezzowit" o well it must have been nothing ........
but I thought the pictures were kewl

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonnna add not all crosses are Christian . ask steve if you don't believe me , and I had to edit the last post cause the forum does not like the word j i z z o wi tt,,,
lmao

OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
kanabite, relax and be happy :occasion14:

What is your idea about rod length ?

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no , someone much smarter than I , the info was on a long ago forum . I looked for it for you last weekend . I never found anything quite like what you had a picture of to try it out on . I will find the post but it is proving a little more difficult to locate the info , than I thought it was going to be .

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my apologies to you widow man , I misread your last post . I thought you had asked if it" was" my idea , not" what" was the idea . the statement or information was shared on another forum, long ago by Roger Snow . it was basically to insert a certain length of rod into the drill hole and site off of it . I can not remember how long the rod is suppose to be . it might seem like a strange thing to do , but I trust means and methods by those who have advanced . like I said I never found my self in such a spot to try such a thing . I see you have changed the picture at the top of this thread . no offence to you but I liked the first picture better . the new picture says the post was edited for a better angle and no false > . it appears to me that the second photo is shot in the sunshine , from the looks of your rock whatever it is, it is very old IMO. very old stuff does a lot better if you take the pictures on an overcast day, indirect light , not with the sun shinning on it ." sun shine and shadows" ,,,, that is for another topic cause my fingers cant type that much .
if I cant find the old post from a long ago forum maybe you could just ask Rog if you are interested, he is a member on treasure net .

Last edited:

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of these pictures you are posting are impressive. I like this one and the "Primate Heads" monument one. I may just be seeing things, but to the right of the crosses, and right of drill hole up on the ledge, there may be other letters, etc carved. Might be eyes playing tricks. Possibly a '1' next to crosses. an R or something on the ledge among others. IDK will have to look up close when you are there in person. My second guess, a mystical ancient out house

Last edited:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
widowman , i found it finally 3rd page ,aaaaaaaargh in Montezuma's Treasure Forum apologies to the moderator here , this is not an active forum , just an old copy of days gone by ....... you wont lose any members to it cause it does not work anymore . don't thank me if it works , thank roger snow ! The Rog rocks BTW ..........i would like to know if this method pans out , just in case i ever find something like you have found .////bob

OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks to all who commented on my posts
.. about my published pictures anybody can use as they wish

I give up :(
.. this madness of spanish symbols is for experts

Good luck! & remember enjoy the view 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread