My spanish site #1 .. a false vault?

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
widomanmx. the owl in that last pic is awesome. One would never see it without the sun signs for eyes.

Pinwheel

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
widow you have two elements the mayans would use, a snake eating its tail and dyed rock. i believe the older sites was also used by the spanish. the psanish learned to read a older trail........makes you think dont it. wonder what is that hidden trail I talk about.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Widomanmx, just giving you my thoughts about the Cave, it may have been used for a overnight storage area at a rest area, it seems the trail continues to the left and to the right indicated by the face feature's to the left and right may indicate a change of direction also, I don't think they would have left anything with a split in the boulder above the cave, Thom and Mesa Buddy had a fish with the open mouth toward a large amount of boulder's stacked against the bluff, My thought's about two drill holes across from each other with a smaller hole lower and between the two is trails change direction kind like a X, top left to bottom right, top right to the bottom left, just a change of direction symbol

Last edited:
OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dsty, above the cave (roof) is where people has sought in the past, there are 2 big holes and the uncover "cross" (where digman lies) .. i will follow faces, there is another big hill in that direction :thumbsup:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I would think that those that had interest in the site would stay within 1/4 - 1/2 mile from the ficial feature, when they were here about the only folks around were the natives. You have a very interesting site I hope you do well, just following a trail is a lot of the treasure once you have it figured out. The carving seems to be a heart with two lobes and a V for a nose with the cave for the mouth. VERY interesting, perhaps a Royal Trail in that direction, lots of thought's about them following a River. Which makes 3 directions if you use the mouth as a 0 because its round= 15 divide by 3 = 5 could be cache sites ?. Ernie

Last edited:
OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dsty, the royal trail can be a stone road?
.. few kilometers more ahead there are ruins from a old road, made of stones, is lost before reaching a passage between hills to the river; the road its on the direction where two faces looks .. 1 animal face & 1 human face (red & up cave entry).

Animal face

* a gorilla?
* above & right from hummingbird

Last edited:

Jimbo^

Nov 5, 2013
Detector(s) used
Leased devices dependent upon site
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
look_up_man_JJ2.jpg Number 9 or an inverted 6. Maybe even you may see a crook crossed over the chest Egyptian Pharaoh style ? If so can anyone see a flail crossing it ?
look_up_man_JJ.jpg Looks like a person laid down with hands crossed over the chest. Burial pose or am I being subject to parodilliellleeeyy ?

Cheers.

Jimbo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Jimbo^, if you click over image "animal face" you will see that #9 dont exists .. an illusion created by resizing the picture
.. about "person laid down" i have to review

Quinoa, about "tilted owl face" i dont know .. i have to review
.. about more signs to the right and down "animal face" you're right :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Widowman: I wasn't going to post on this photo, but, after closer checks, changed my mind because of the ancient face that was mutilated.

First, on the far right, in a white circle, is the face of a man wearing a leather helmet and mustache. His eyes are closed, too.

Top right, at the top is a turtle circled in black. In the bottom right section, is a human figure I outlined in yellow. This guy's eyes are closed, and there is a black emblem on his skull cap. Oddly, there is a duck seated on his shoulder, snuggling up to the side of his neck.

Just to the left, are 3 faces, in that crack area. The top, in white, has the appearance of a skull, complete with upper teeth showing. The middle face, with yellow, has a large, Roman-isk nose with an "X" on the end. The third face is a demon / gargoyle face complete with a chin beard and at least one black horn showing; outlined with white. All of these faces are looking down and toward the figure with his eyes closed, next to them.

Now, in the center, top of the large stone, outlined in yellow is the mutilated face. The lower portion of the face, starting just below the nostril holes has been broken away. You can see the man's eyes and nostril openings, and his left earlobe. He's gazing upward and slightly to our left, his right. Just below that is the white outlined area that looks like a profile of a gorilla head. The white line is following the fracture edge. The red line is outlining the profile of a black dog.

On the left edge, is an area circled in white that contains several symbols. Theres a black rosette on the upper left edge of a large, white "8". There are some small, black figures in both areas of the "8".

0049d3d924b58f3bc8deaa39fad3b36d.jpg

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shortstack .. i dont see your image :dontknow:

This damned site keeps dropping uploaded photos. This is the 3rd time for this one post. Let's see how long it stays THIS time. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
shortstack .. now i see your picture :headbang:

The problem with this place is that was vandalized, read the "cyan message" over animal face :dontknow:
.. i think some of the "big figures" maybe are there, but the small figures not
.. round red face maybe is good :thumbsup:

One thing i do to see the "real forms"..
Balance brain hemispheres:
EQUILIBRAR AMBOS HEMISFERIOS DEL CEREBRO - YouTube
.. your brain "relaxes", you can focus easier
.. another exercise => listen a song, focus over music & ignore voice, if voice distracts return attention to music :hello:

OP
OP
widomanmx

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks to all who commented on my posts
.. about my published pictures anybody can use as they wish

I give up :(
.. this madness of spanish symbols is for experts

Good luck! & remember enjoy the view 8-)

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happens when you place straight sticks in your drill holes? Do they line up with anything?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions