Modern Day Sentinls????

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone. This is my solid opinion. If you are working a trail, there is no need to worry about the KGC coming after you, If you are being harassed, it is probably someone who believes the treasure belongs to them for one reason or another.

If you are on the internet looking for help working your trail, You should be very careful. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing. Sentinels who are covering these forums daily making sure you do not get the truth. No need to fear the poster who speaks plainly. Be cautious of those who speaks in circles and secret. They seem to fill the pages with words but never say anything. They never contribute anything useful, and if by a scarce chance they do, it is only parroted that someone else has given. They claim to be something they are not. What they really want is to keep the truth from you.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone. This seemed like the right place for this post.

This is a Warning!!!!

There is a members only web site on Spanish symbols That some of the members from Tnet also belong to. Many of the members of that Web site have had their PC hacked or at least attacked. The attacks have been traced back to that web site. The Administrator of that site has been contacted about the problem. He has not responded in anyway. In fact no one has heard from him in any form. Not through PM's or Post here or on his web site in several weeks. No one knows all the information that has been stolen but the way it has happend it leads one to believe that he is in on it. For all you guys that have belonged to his site you might want to check your PC and see if it has been compromised.

One last thing. I believe he is still cruising This site and others using other handles. So Guys be careful who you trust.

Pinwheel

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. This seemed like the right place for this post.

This is a Warning!!!!

There is a members only web site on Spanish symbols That some of the members from Tnet also belong to. Many of the members of that Web site have had their PC hacked or at least attacked. The attacks have been traced back to that web site. The Administrator of that site has been contacted about the problem. He has not responded in anyway. In fact no one has heard from him in any form. Not through PM's or Post here or on his web site in several weeks. No one knows all the information that has been stolen but the way it has happend it leads one to believe that he is in on it. For all you guys that have belonged to his site you might want to check your PC and see if it has been compromised.

One last thing. I believe he is still cruising This site and others using other handles. So Guys be careful who you trust.

Pinwheel

Pinwheel:
If you're talking about the same website I'm thinking of; the administrator is SUPPOSEDLY a software designer / engineer. At least, someone on TNet posted that as part of his comment concerning the guy who drives around the Mohave in a converted school buss. LOL

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hay short stack. Not sure about the old school bus but rangler was pretty infamous around tnet for a long time. Looks like he has gone from resident expert to theif.

Pinwheel

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year, I got an email that carried a virus that took control of my email account. It just now dawned on me that it could have been sent by rangler, if he is a software engineer / developer. I just deleted his email address from my Contacts list. Shoulda done that a long time ago. Now, anyone not in my Contacts list will go to the "Spam" folder.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Last year, I got an email that carried a virus that took control of my email account. It just now dawned on me that it could have been sent by rangler, if he is a software engineer / developer. I just deleted his email address from my Contacts list. Shoulda done that a long time ago. Now, anyone not in my Contacts list will go to the "Spam" folder.

S.S. IMHO rangler is not all that and a box of cracker jacks. When you look at his post as a hole he makes many typos. A real designer does not make those typos. They are near perfect in their typing skills. I believe rangler has some partners that he is working with who know how to handle the technical stuff. Fact is I believe his partners are in the shadows and rangler is just the figure head. Of course this is just my opinion.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I wouldn't jump to conclusions too quick. It's possible for outside people to hack websites and embed the viruses/malware right into webpages or ads or banners. I 've had them being blocked with my software from this website we are on, as well as many others. There are no "100% safe all the time" websites. I've also had some other really strange hacks on my computer. One where it just started typing phrases by itself. Kooky stuff.

Yes Quinoa I would agree with you. But rangler has not responded in over two months. If he had nothing to do with it he should have responded to his members and started an investigation of the attacks. His web site is a ghost town now.

I guess the hackers have taken him hostage. That is probably the reason he has not responded

Pinwheel

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,"Q", maybe your resident ghost was just trying to type a message to you. :)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel:
Sounds like you are a "hill folk" and fully understand my comment. No, I am not a Sentinel and I do not know any, at least not KNOWINGLY know any. What I wrote about the folks trust and acceptence was based on my memories of my own Grandparents......especially my Grand FATHERS. They were hard working men who took care of their families the best they could. I remember sitting back, as a young boy in my Uncle's country store, listening to the men talk. They'd come into the store and sit around the big, potbellied wood burning stove and talk about "stuff"........THEIR stuff. And often there would be a domino gaming going on to the side with the players voicing comments at times, too. That's where I learned that it is often lots better to be seen and not heard and to keep my own ears open. Too, you never repeat anything you've heard.

I agree with you about some lerkers on this forum, and others. There are quite possibly representatives of some "black" area of govenment who monitor discussions about areas that they DO NOT CONTROL directly. It's been pointed out by some members that the U.S. government has sewn up the lands with the larger deposites by making them Wildlife Preserves or National Forest or military reservations. If you look at all of those locations, you'll also see the probable locations of some very large "vaults" and / or natural deposites that have not been developed yet. The reason I used Doc Noss as a specific example is because Victoria Peak was already on a military reservation, but he ignored that fact.......and paid for that choice with his life. I have a photo of his body, slumped against the front bumper of his pickup on a dusty street, where he was shot in broad daylight. No one was ever prosecuted for that, as far as I can tell. Notice my choice of "prosecuted for" and not "arrested for".

Another good example of the government's locking up a spot is the location of the Carlsbad Caverns. Do you know that most of those caverns STILL have not been explored and mapped........at least not openly? And the largest, by far, is the Grand Canyon. Do you know that government regulations are in place, dictating that NO aircraft are permitted to fly BELOW the level of the mesa tops? The licensed flight businesses that take tourists on flights over the canyons are told the exact routes they are allowed to fly and you can bet, those routes do not allow the tourists to see anything really important. Such as the openings to ancient caves and large carvings that were not destroyed or "modified".

The last example I'll mention is the famous Superstition Mountains. Made government park lands loooong ago, to give the government complete control over the reported caches and mine locations in that area. While I was stationed at an Air Force base in Arizona, there were headless bodies found every year, out in the Supers. There were local stories about some small Indian groups that were responsible in their zest to prevent anyone finding and removing anything from the caches because they thought those caches were sacred because of the Indians who had lost their lives being forced to "work" the places. It made a good story for the news, but................

I want to expand a little on this subject.

With so many caches of gold, in all forms--bullion, coins, and nuggets, that are scattered around the country by whomever and for whatever reasons, there is another, very BIG, reason that "the organization", KGC, Masons, etc, are trying to prevent their discovery by us THers. That is to PROTECT THE VALUE OF GOLD. Do you understand my point?? If some THer who is smart enough to follow the clues and codes to the vault / cache; what would that THer PROBABLY do? (1) Run his mouth to the media (2) try to "cash out" as much of the gold as he could or (3) sell the valuables PIECEMEAL, a little at a time at places scattered around the country so as not to FLOOD the world market and force the value to drop like an express elevator.

I would venture a guess that there are too many people around who would do either No. 1 or No.2 or BOTH (after doing a number 2 in his pants) and that is why someone or some group is running interference on a lot of the sites. If a truck load of gold bullion was suddenly made available to the market........EVERYBODY with gold would loose HUGE values. That's individuals, organizations, and countries. If you are holding several ounces of gold as an investment, at around $1,500 or more per ounce; would you like it if the value suddenly went back to the $35 per ounce.....or LESS??

I'm not saying this is FACT.........just another possibility to add to the list of reasons. For the record, I don't have any gold at all, except for a state medal that is coated in 24 kt. gold. LOL Wish I did have a few ounces, but it ain't there. :laughing7:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just remembered a good, recent example of the numbers 1 & 2 in my last post. Everyone has probably heard about that married couple in California, who were out for a walk on their land a few months ago, when their dog sniffed out a can of gold coins..... or several cans of gold coins. Anyway, turns out that the coins were, mostly RARE in addition to being GOLD. What did they do??? Well, we all saw it in the news, soooo, they shot off their mouths to the media and started their bragging. Didn't take long before their ownership was challenged in court. So far, the courts have decided in their favor as to ownership.

Next, it is now known by all serious buyers that they have a boat load of rare gold coins and the couple has no real bargaining power. Now, it they'd kept their mouths SHUT and did their research as to the values.....they could have "shopped out" the coins 1 or 2 at a time for higher prices at dealers or private collectors around the country. By taking their time with this operation,they could have far greater control over their whole process....AND not be worrying about the IRS and other government departments putting them under the microscope. At tax time, they could have just put down the "income" from those sold coins in the "Other Income" section of the 1040. They'd paid a fair tax without having to fight off the IRS and their desire for AUDITING everything in their lives.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW I find it hard to believe that Rebel_KGC or L C has not jumped in on this thread The topic is their area of special interest

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Hey, Stack - those folks who found all the coins in CA played it correctly and to their advantage. The actual recovery was last year (2013). They lawyered up, got an accountant and other advisors, and then put all their ducks in a row before going public. They'll also get fair market value for the coins, maybe more for the rarest stuff. They didn't lose a thing. That Couple Who Found a Treasure Trove of Rare Gold Coins While Walking Their Dog Just Got a Major Payday | Video | TheBlaze.com

Also, re the value of gold. A big cache hitting the market wouldn't budge the price one way or the other, since it's value is not determined by supply/demand. The bullion banks and other big hitters on Wall Street and in London and elsewhere totally control the price of gold - they've been blatantly keeping it below fair value to protect the relative value of the US dollar against other currencies. The big boys want to keep the dollar as the world reserve currency because otherwise, the ongoing ponzi scheme in the US (our economy) fails. China and India are buying the hell out of gold the past year or two and the price has remained the same or lower.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spring:
......and how much did they have to pay the lawyer, acccountant, and those other "advisors?? I'll bet one hell of a lot of moula. If they'd taken the road I described, they'd still have all the value. And why in the world did they feel the need to go to the press?? That, "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME." stuff brings in far more trouble than those 15 minutes of fame were worth.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Spring:
......and how much did they have to pay the lawyer, acccountant, and those other "advisors?? I'll bet one hell of a lot of moula. If they'd taken the road I described, they'd still have all the value. And why in the world did they feel the need to go to the press?? That, "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME." stuff brings in far more trouble than those 15 minutes of fame were worth.

Surely you jest. Whatever they paid to clear title to the cache was worth every penny when you consider that otherwise, they would be looking at years - if not decades - of trying to quietly dispose of the cache. Trying to find someone they could trust that wouldn't totally rip them off. Sounds like fun.

Why advertise the find? To notify the numismatic world of course, and arouse and build maximum interest in the coins. Get as many collectors in the game as possible and work the price up. Seems to me the plan worked.

What would you do, stack? Walk around the gold coin shops in New York and sell them one at a time for hard cash and forfeit a third or half their values? Try it in Juarez? No thanks. If you escape this strategy alive, what will you do with the cash? Live like a drug dealer, always trying to dodge The Man?

You may want to think you could game the system with one big sale of the whole cache, but that takes big time connections which I doubt you or any of the rest of us have. Besides - those types will probably need more grease than a couple lawyers and an accountant. Anyway, what's to keep you from getting ripped off and buried in the desert? We may like to believe we're all outlaws, but if we got as lucky as those coin finders, I'll wager that you, me and most others would settle for $10 million, all legal-like.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just for everyone who is interested. We have finally heard from rangler. He authored a thread on his web site on charter membership options. It was for 0.00 dollars a month and showed all the credit cards he will accept.

I took as he was taunting all the people who had trusted him. The way I take it is he is saying don't worry about paying him now. He will get his when he hacks your PC.

Pinwheel

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I'm a random knucklehead to whom random afterthoughts continuously occur. So in that vein ...

I spent 3.5 months in the bottom of Glen Canyon Dam in my early twenties, rebuilding all of the control and power circuitry and components of the two 375 ton cranes in the generator house. I have often wondered how much history and how many Treasure Legends, up to and including big stuff like Aztec Treasures, are buried at the bottom of Glen Canyon, underneath Lake Powell. For those that subscribe to the 'some of these caches are under reservoirs' theory, the Bureau of Reclamation was very, very active in teh southwest post WWII and into the 60's. Might be some fellas to look into, the decision makers, for those inclined to the underwater theories ...

... "the perfect disguise above" ...

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I reread your first post after my reply. It seems that some KGC hunters think that some of what they found was relocated at different points. There is sense in that. The early 1900's were obviously a time to make such investments on a grand and thorough scale, but precisely who was their enemy? Who are they competing against, trying gain financial dominance and to secure power from? It certainly wasn't 'The North', as in Lincoln, Grant and the people that voted for and supported them. It is a much older, stronger powers structure than that. It is a pretty damn serious, powerful, and established adversary the KGC was up against.

Does it really make sense to recover all of it back then, to be thrown at financial and business investments, not all of which had any guarantee of profitable success? Were the KGC that shortsighted and lacking of commitment to keep at the war despite losses in individual battles? That they said, "Oh well, we had a good run with the Civil War, Jesse and the boys, et al, but it's over. Everyone go dig up whatever cache we placed to buy boots, guns, and bullets, and do whatever you want with it. Us Inner Circle guys recommend taking whatever all ya'll can find and starting banks, buying oil wells, and other business opportunities with it. It's been fun, now all ya'll have a nice life and let's forget about all of it."

In my mind, that is the first question to ask when pondering the existence of modern day sentinels. How thorough was the disbanding of the KGC? Did the Inner Core outwardly disband, yet keep 'the dream' alive, including continual planning and preparations? Look at the Jesuits. They were disbanded, have been throw out of many, many countries, yet they are still around and strong as ever. Hell, the new Pope is a Jesuit. There have been periods of years where the Jesuits "no longer existed and were scattered to the four winds, including their goals and desires", yet here they are in 2014, with a Jesuit sitting on the Throne of St. Peter.

And after that, it becomes a question of recoverability - if there is any left in 2014 that hasn't yet been relocated to such a secure location that it is virtually unrecoverable by an hunter (lot's of scenarios for this - think Army controlling access to Vicky Peak, etc.). Plenty of talk about caches under reservoirs, on public land where recovery attempts would be fairly instantly noticed, etc. One really doesn't need too many active sentinels to guard a cache at the bottom of a reservoir.

If there are such, good sized caches available to the astute and professional THer to find and recover, than I suggest yes, there are modern day sentinels. That's a big question, though and one I don't pretend to know the answer to with ultimate confidence. I think it more likely that most reported run ins with sentinels is simply crossing paths with a random person or crossing paths with another THer, with two THers eying each other and acting weird. I actually have been turned on to a site this way, or at least giving it now very serious consideration of it being a KGC type site, even though it is an area that I have been using for 15+ to run my dogs around on and enjoy a walk for myself. Came across a guy acting really weird, looking really out of place, quite far from the trail head, and instantly dodging into the woods, trying to not let me see him and not answering my, "hellos" when I ducked off the path after him.

Do I think that guy was a sentinel? No. A very possible THer or just a random weirdo, yes. But, I could dress it up, especially now that I am actively investigating the site, as coming across a sentinel who was following me and 'spying' on me, only to try to flee and hide when I caught him in the act. Which other THers might be prone to do on da Net ...

Signed,

Proud Knight of the Profane, slappin' internet sentinels and guardians of knowledge around with my keyboard, that is if they exist ...

Hello Nobody. I am of the opinion that the KGC belonged to the same family as the Jessie's and many other secret societies. Just like the Jessies they never really disbanded. They reorganized under different smoke screen organizations. In the first half of the 1900's they gathered up all that they could find. They had their men who they trusted to invest mostly in banking and oil companies.

We are no longer "the government of the people, by the people , and for the people of the United States". Just look around at the truth. The government is no longer run by the people. Instead it is run by special interest groups. Every special interest group has several politicians in their pocket. They are not looking out for the common public, but they pass bills and make laws to make the rich richer. Just asking. Has anyone but me ever noticed that everytime a law gets passed someone gets filthy rich? Kinda like Obama care. Everytime the government bails out a giant financial organization like Fannie and Freddy The money always seems to end up in Europe. As Short Stack says The fat man danced while the thin man paid the fiddler. If you want to know who the thin man paid just follow the money trail.

And While we are talking about banks and oil companies can some one tell me why the top oil companies exploring and developing oil fields from the gulf to Alaska are not even american owned companies. They seem to be outside the reach of the federal government. Or in reality they have the politicians in their back pocket. European companies running the government of the people of the united states. Of course they go by the name of BP. Or British Petroleum. Want to know who the secret societies really are and what they want. Find out who owns the the foreign companies that run the government of the US are. And Why they started the civil war and the KGC. I can give everyone a leg up. "The Master Game" at Amazon.

Of course all of this is just a rant. Or just my opinion. I have proof but every time I bring up Mannie's name it gets classed as a religion and the post gets deleted.

Pinwheel

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great thread, lots of info. I have found in the last 3 decades of Cache hunting that most of the time it is what you do not see that is most likely to be your undoing. For instance, I was searching the net last week for info. on a "yard" that I have been working in Nevada for the last 11 years...low and behold, a nice, very clear satellite photo shows up, with my truck in my "hidden" spot, and little old me and partner standing in a grove of trees. When I tried to download this photo, I received the "forbidden" message. When I tried to go back to the photo, it was also "forbidden". I have since tried to backtrack the website to it's makers, and only receive the forbidden message......Coincidence? Maybe, but strange nonetheless.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel:
That WW1 vet was Jewish and kinda young (16 or 17 ) to be there.

bonuntr:
You should get a screenshot app for times like that. One freebie is Hoversnap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread