P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008

QUOTE Shortstack; - bonuntr:
You should get a screenshot app for times like that. One freebie is Hoversnap.

Anytime you have something up on your screen and you want to capture it
all you have to do is press your (Print Scr / Sys Rg) or (PRTSC \ SYSRQ) Button

And it will capture what is on your screen and Save it on your Clip Board

From there go to any Paint program, and click (Paste)
And from here
you can Save it as JPEG file.

To get an idea to how this works - Try it with your desk top.

Lost Horse

Key Board.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent suggestion, Lost Horse. The only problem with the MS Printscreen technique is you can save only ONE capture at time onto Clip Board. Three or 4 years ago I had a shareware app that made a file for multiple saves on Clipboard. Don't have it now, but maybe I should see if it's still around and will work with WIN7.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WOW I find it hard to believe that Rebel_KGC or L C has not jumped in on this thread The topic is their area of special interest

LOL! Reading it, NOW! INTERESTING! We had TWO REAL Sentinels up in the mountains of Bedford County-Rocksbridge County, Va. that were MOUNTAIN MEN! BOTH were ex-REBELS (CSA) "guarding" the BEALE TREASURE/parts of the CSA TREASURY in the early 1900's; BOTH are now dead... NO indication of "passing on" the SECRETS to CURRENT "Guardians". The FEDS own ALL the land they watched over; Thomas Jefferson National Forest/George Washington National Forest... AND! Blue Ridge Parkway; ex-REBELS were W.T. "BUCK" Wright (said to be buried in Charlottesville, Va.) & "BEAR" Toley (buried in Buerna Vista, Va.). "BUCK" hunted deer & "Bear" hunted bear ALL over those mountain ridges, living ALONE in Mountain Cabins with a dog or two; "Buck" would ride his mule, taking his dog, "Tippy" down the mountains into the flatlands, getting his supplies in Fincastle, Va. Have some "pics" of "Buck" & he looked like FRANK JAMES! A doctor saw him once, & "BUCK" stated he was once in the Cole/Younger Gang; had MANY "healed" wounds... ANYWAY. I have NEVER seen a Modern-day Sentinel. There IS a "sense" that I am a descendant of a Confederate Knight based in the Charlottesville, Va. area, where my father's family is from... dunno; Civil War "history" comes EASY to me. BTW, Frank James & family once lived in Lynchburg, VIRGINIA (1882).

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I reread your first post after my reply. It seems that some KGC hunters think that some of what they found was relocated at different points. There is sense in that. The early 1900's were obviously a time to make such investments on a grand and thorough scale, but precisely who was their enemy? Who are they competing against, trying gain financial dominance and to secure power from? It certainly wasn't 'The North', as in Lincoln, Grant and the people that voted for and supported them. It is a much older, stronger powers structure than that. It is a pretty damn serious, powerful, and established adversary the KGC was up against.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Who were they up against?

1# We the people....as in "I" in other terms..."The General Public" they could not let the truth of what they were up to be known by all. They would find out slowly, but by that time it was too late...monopolies were built and owned....money was already made....stocks were issued....trust funds obtained...etc. When the general public found out they wrote bills and passed laws via their politicians. Enter the FTC and FCC FDA etc....but that just shook them up and they reshuffled the deck so everybody had a new hand....anti up! ...same people playing.....same people making money....generation after generation.

2# The Union Government (Black Republican Party) that forced them to pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America in order to be freed from incarceration in Union P.O.W. camps. Confederate prisoners of war and civilians detained in POW camps before the surrenders began had to take an Oath of Allegiance to gain their individual freedom. The P.O.W.s released at Fort Delaware were mustered in an open space near the prison pen where, with raised right hands, they verbally repeated the words of the Oath. Afterwards they signed their names to a muster roll with the Oath printed for them at the top, and signed an Oath of Allegiance certificate. After May 29, 1865, they could ask to swear to and sign President's Johnston's Amnesty Oath certificate.(NEVER GAVE UP) But everyone first swore to the Oath of Allegiance and signed the muster roll. They were then given their preferred Oath certificate upon departure along with their transportation orders. As soon as key K.G.C./O.A.K. players like Logan Enyart and others were released from P.O.W. camps they began the next phase of the rebellion of 61---->TAKE OVER THE U.S. GOVERNMENT THEY HAD TO SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO.

The only opponent the K.G.C. and O.A.K. had in the field was the Radical Black Republicans like the Secret Six and John Brown their assassin and his team of terrorist. Do you think they wouldn't have put a bullet in Jefferson Davis's head had they gotten the chance later on. Dahlgren Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

L.C.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
One of the most important thing to keep in mind about those that watch property close may be the folks that grow crops from spring to fall, I have seen both, spoke with both and ask to leave by both, no back talk what so ever, usually they own the property , have it leased , and perhaps just someone waiting for the crops to mature, best to leave.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
One of the most important thing to keep in mind about those that watch property close may be the folks that grow crops from spring to fall, I have seen both, spoke with both and ask to leave by both, no back talk what so ever, usually they own the property , have it leased , and perhaps just someone waiting for the crops to mature, best to leave.

And if it is a POT Patch... "they" are ARMED & DANGEROUS!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Popularhill:
I tend to agree with Dog,the treasure hunter. That boy behind the mule is raised in the atmosphere that a man's word is his bond and a man would NEVER break his word, once given. The so called "modern" generations have not been taught this. The "hill folks" in the back country / mountains / off the beaten path, still believe, teach, and live the code of honor that has been tossed aside by the more "enlightened" generations. Don't believe it? Look at all of those Litigation Lawyers around the country.....especially in the cities. The reason so many lawyers have found employment is because, generally speaking, a man's word is no longer his bond and others require his signature on duely notirized contracts that can be presented to a court for enforcement.

It is sad that so many people have lost respect for their own honor in something as simple as keeping their word once it's given. You may be correct, in some cases, concerning some family member getting greedy and digging up their "charges". That is always POSSIBLE; it's just sad if some DO go after the main cache and not just staying satisfied with collecting the "payday" caches that were left for their "salaries". It's my understanding that those "salary" caches were supposedly to be dug up only if in dire need. I could be wrong about THAT point......haven't studied it that much.

It was that stamina and guts that bit the tongue of those that knew the truth about Lincoln's assassins. It does seem that the truth WILL always be found out. It may take years but it will eventually come out.
On another note, what if the sentinels were just given orders with no explanation for them? That seems to be the way that military and secret organizations operate right? "OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY...OURS IS BUT TO DO OR DIE.

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That is interesting information in that post. I don't mind admitting that the Radical Black Republicans is not a term I have heard before.

Rebel may be right about me, I do live in the past so much that part of me may not have come back!

From 1854, when the Republican Party was founded, Democrats labeled it adherents "black" Republicans to identify them as proponents of black equality. During the 1860 elections Southern Democrats used the term derisively to press their belief that Abraham Lincoln's victory would incite slave rebellions in the South and lead to widespread miscegenation.

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Out of curiosity, was it Fed land when those two boys were watching it? A second question I have is what you think would cause them to NOT pass on the task?

When "Buck" & "Bear" were watching...? NO FED Land, to my knowledge. NO ONE in their families wanted to "take on the BIG responsibilities", I reckon. I KNOW "Buck" had family, as he died, living with his daughter; don't know about "Bear". BOTH men were LONERS & MOUNTAIN MEN.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions