Kenworthy - good bad and ugly.....and the illusive number 7 what it really means

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Pin and okie,

The Arkansas flows through both Muskogee and Ft. Smith. I have followed many trails in our area that lead to tributaries of the river. i believe it was the I-40 of the past. it was simply the easiest way to move things. i also think it would be very possible for the 7's to have come from the same hand or the same expedition. fun to think about.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pin and okie,

The Arkansas flows through both Muskogee and Ft. Smith. I have followed many trails in our area that lead to tributaries of the river. i believe it was the I-40 of the past. it was simply the easiest way to move things. i also think it would be very possible for the 7's to have come from the same hand or the same expedition. fun to think about.

Tinhorn, Okie Dokie, I completely agree with the river systems being a main source of transportation. There are a lot of trails to find on the tributaries leading up into the hills/mountains. Find a river or stream that empties into the Mississippi or Arkansas rivers that lead up into the Ozarks or Ouachita mountains and you are likely to find the start of a trail.

Sorry Guys, I didn't mean to infer that I had found one just like Okie Dokie had posted. The one I saw was in old dogs thread and I believe it had a crown instead of a boot. The flourished 7s I have found look like a upside down 2. That was before Dog The Treasure Hunters thread on the jesuit 7. If I remember right some said the crown meant ownership by the King and it was considered a pull mark at the time. Anyone who knew more did not share what they knew at the time.

Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread