Kenworthy - good bad and ugly.....and the illusive number 7 what it really means

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Kenworthy was the pioneer of modern treasure sign information, and as I know all too well, pioneers get arrows in the back. Critics pounce, nay sayers say nay, know nothings dribble on their chin, deniers fire up to deny anything has been told that is true.

I for one like Kenworthy if you understand what he did, he broke the news to the world the theory of Monuments, and detailed trail markers...all from inside infor gleaned by paid in-formates Seville and the Vatican..for most he was fully understood, but now that I have broken the monument code, it was easy to see he photographed monuments but he didnt decode ddthem for us, I dont know why, perhaps he didnt know how or his treasure hunting buddies didnt want to the data to become public, the most likely scenario,gght

I am having problems with the idea if I publish my solutions to the monuments the good guys and the bad guys get the secrets...
the Feds..ect ect, It weighs heavy on the mind. So I dont blame him for not giving the the elements of the code, and the decoding of the elements to get the Distance and Direction-

The number 7 is the most mis-interpreted item in all of the Spanish code..for some that is..from newbie to published authors..both have screwed this up. I have harped on this so much I am sick of posting about it. There are things in this world that you can be fooled by the use of simple logic,.. I know I get it, usually the only rudder a man has in this world is his use of logic, but with complex problems and something like a code, logic can fool you very quickly...case in point the 7. In the days of Forbidden Knowledge and the Iinquisition- the truth had to go underground and be coded..so the number 7 was the early code word for Gold..as in a sentence from a post from New World miners, the Jesuits of course, they wrote to the King or his emissaries- the 5 mines are producing but number 7 is poorly performing..meaning the silver is piling up but the gold not so much..e[this might havoe been Kenworthys revelation] the point it was on paper, likewise the Cibola and the 7 cities of gold..
this meant gold, and riches,but it was part of t he coded message that said the World was Round when you could be burned at the stake for telling a truth or secret like that...When the Jesuits updated the old Solomons Code they added the reference of "the 7th day he rested"
if the 7 was used in the field it meant of course rest, camp..What was not clear to others is that on paper or maps 7 still meant gold.
The reason the King demanded under penalty of death that the spot where the goodies where buried could NOT be marked with anything especially a number like 7 that everyone now knew about 7 and the number for gold, no marks no signs of any kind period.. w tat is why there is not sign of ANY kind over the dig spot, that is why most quints have been safe in the ground for 3 centuries or more.. that is why monuments were used ie the Omega decoded is the ONLY way to find the dig spot.Only.
re
The misuse of logic was clear in my good friend Dog The Treasure Hunter- he posted pics of some no.7's some true signs one or two paraidolia
which is normal for a newbie, but the logic he used was that these spots where the 7 signs were at were not good camp spots at all, in fact one he posted you would not even find a place to sit down let alone camp, so I could see his frustration,he thought someone was holding back the truth..well the logic was faulty, because where the sign for camp was, was not the campsite, just the sign for the camp, easy to get off track it
happened to me as a newbie, and the reason I help trackers to this day is because of Dign4it helped me get back on track, with no strings attached, a real gentleman.. So dont let logic fool you because it can and did in this case. I am here to help trackers so I have to and do tell the truth at all times. Besides i am trying to publish a book and my best sales will come when a newbie digs up the goods, and give my book credit, so I have a vested interest in your success.dig?
This is the place to post your thoughts on Kenworthy and the number 7let er rip, I have written my last paragraph on the number 7 the rest is up to you. Oh one more thing Kenworthy did say one cryptic thing about the number 7 besides what I have been pounding into your head, he did say and I dont know what book..it may have been trails signs and monuments He said the only time a 7 on stone means Gold is when the 7 has a "flourish" - dont know what type of flourish he meant, he said nothing more but of all the sevens I have seen over the years - not one flourish~!
nuff said:cool:
golden oreos
rangler

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Rangler
Great Read - :icon_study::coffee2:

Today’s Society is Drowning in Information
And Starving for wisdom

Lost Horse

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI...Rangler will not be able to reply for a month..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nmuber 7 = 2 upside down seven with a flourish.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nmuber 7 = 2 upside down seven with a flourish.

attachment.php

Bob Collins. Hi and thanks for getting involved. You are the only one I have heard say what the flourished 7 might be. Take a look at this pic by Stevesno. The symbol circled in yellow to left of center of this pic. Is this a flourished 7?

Stevesno I took the liberty of copying your pic here. I knew you were using it as a teaching tool on the 7. I will remove it if it is not ok with you.

Pinwheel

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well sounds like Rangler is gone for a month. But on the topic of Kenworthy. On Tnet here, the hoyo seems to be THE most important sign to look for. Kenworthy says this in his books as well, but also says that the Squared U is just as important, but have not found a reference to it on Tnet yet. I however have not read through the HUGE threads by Old Dog and Rangler (101, etc), and I imagine it is mentioned in there.

The 7. I am a newbie, but from the two 7s ive found in the field (1 on a tree, 1 on a boulder) - they both seemed like excellent places to camp near water. However they were right at the campsite, so maybe not Spanish. IDK, but fun stuff.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks and your welcome. Kenworthy only shows a flourish "7" once that I know of. And yes Stevesno has that 7 in his photo. On the trail of gold it's seems. Not KGC but Spanish.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel, Do you know what those other symbols are in his photo? I can't see them very well. But the stone in front of all those symbols represents the eye of the crocodile which is an eastern symbol and also means too look here at the stone symbols something hidden.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Rangler. If i understand your last post in the land of ophir thread correctly, you had invited me to post here on this new thread you started. If that is correct I would like to say thanks for the invite.

My thoughts on Kenworthy is, He is a Hero. There are a lot of conversation on Kenworthy. Some say he is all wet. That is, his information is all wrong. Some people say that the information in his books are only half right. That is, He gave away the simple stuff so you would believe the false info that would keep you running in circles. Others say that his information is all good, just incomplete. This last theory is the one i believe is right. I know Charles Kenworthy was a pioneer in treasure hunting the Spanish trails. I believe he gave us what he had up to a point. Here the point is divided. 1. He only had so much information. He was still in the mode of discovery when he wrote those books. In other words he didn't know it all when he wrote the books. That is one reason his info was incomplete. The other reason is he never discussed the final steps to the dig location. Fact is no one talks about the final steps to much. Old Dog and Rangler have both given some clues, but even they are pretty tight lipped about that. The signs and symbols from the omega are not talked about.

Kenworthy probably did not give enough information to find the omega very easily. I do not know if he was just not sure of what the signs/symbols were at this time or if he just did not want to give all the information away.

Kenworthy was a millionaire. And He probably spent Millions getting the information that he got. I do not believe he disclosed all he knew in his books. The fact that disclosed so much information in a $20.00 dollar book that made it available to the common treasure hunter, Makes him a hero in my eyes. There is no way he was able to recover the cost of his retrieving that information in the sales of 4 of these $20.00 books. I think when these books were first published they were less than $10.00 apiece. That means that he sacrificed many dollars to bring the common t hunter A start. If it were not for people like C. Kenworthy, Gail Rhoads, and Mel Fisher, treasure hunters would be a really secret society. I have invested thousands of $$ into treasure hunting. All I can afford. But these guys have invested millions. And they have shared their discoveries with those of us that do not have the millions to spend. Yeah. I see them as Heros.

The #7 has been a burning topic here lately. I am sure that the KGC used the "7" for more than just a camp site. I am not sure but I think the Spanish may have used the "7" for more than just a campsite. Here is my logic. Every sign/symbol is used one way if it is carved on a vertical surface. It is used differently if it is carved on a flat or horizontal surface. Why would the 7 be any different. Now it is understood that the 7 means campsite. From a passage in the bible that says " on the 7th day he (He is God) rested so the 7 means campsite. Think about this, the passage is talking about God resting. Now the ancient people believed that God and gold were the same thing. Or they thought that gold is the tear drops of the sun which is also god. Why would not the 7 be marking the resting place of God or gold. I know this theory is not iconic or accepted by some of the pro's and I can not prove all of this yet. But I am working on it. Now what Kenworthy, rangler, and Bob Collins are talking about is the flourished 7. The way that the 7 is most commonly used will mean campsite. But when it is flourished it means cache site for gold.

The last thing about the 7 that I am starting to understand is that it gives one 3 lines or directions to follow. I am still trying to understand which lines one should follow, hoping to prove all this soon.

attachment.php

There are two 7's here that I have marked. Because of the marks i made the 7's are hard to make out. one can view the pic before the marks in Jesuit #7 thread.

One last thought and it is off topic. How come rangler is the only one to get banned. There are a few people who are always attacking some one. Most people just try to ignore the attacks until it goes to far and a big blow up takes place. I think the mods should stop these people who are provoking or attacking someone with out being provoked all the time. I am not saying rangler has not had his share of warnings but these people who provoking and attacking others should have some warnings also. Just my humble opinion.

Pinwheel

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Do you know what those other symbols are in his photo? I can't see them very well. But the stone in front of all those symbols represents the eye of the crocodile which is an eastern symbol and also means too look here at the stone symbols something hidden.

Bob Collins. I do not know about those other symbols. Stevesno did not want to comment on other symbols because we were discussing the 7 and he did not want to get off topic. Sorry I could not help.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Pinwheel
thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate your ideas, as I have seen your good use of proper logic in the past with your thoughts on this site and my own,Some one and i cant remember who said, that context was all important with regard to signs and marks..and this is very true, recently since the flury on the number 7 looked over some of my thousands of pics, and a recent pic i marked for a tracker, when a number 7 is carved on a rock or boulder, it does indeed mean camp site, Kenworthy himself mentioned the "flourish" - it is cryptic for sure, as an ex-tech controlled in communications with a top secret clearance we used a 7 with what you might call a "flourish" it was a short line aout half way up the leg of the seven, to destingushe it from the number 1. However this is not the seven Kenworthy was talking about. IT might just be a serif, still mysterious, now back to context..the pic I marked to show the elements had an owl sign with a 7. no flourish, just a regular 7 but the context was with the Owl, and no I don't think it was pointing out a camp site, the context modified the 7 to mean Gold. In another example, I have Bible Verse that is ProverbsChapter 20 that says, there is gold and rubies below...ect, and a shadow 7 pointing direction to the ground, this 7 also does not mean "camp site" so context is the key..also

1897764-R1-025-11.jpg

That knife shadow that is touching the number 7 -just happens to be a Filipino Machete that was used 2-300 years ago by the Igorote Tribe, a group of renown Head hunters, who I happen to have some knowledge of when I help a couple donate the items their father had left them when he passed on from have spent his career as an entomologist in the Philippines for 20 years. I had been involved with the American-
Philippine Community in Northern Califonia-and we had just finished just buildng a new Community Center Building and we did have a very nice showcase with nothing in it, so I arranged for a commident estimate of it value and we recieved the items. baskets, spears and head hunting axes and machetes...exactly like the shadow one in the pic, what are the chances..oh that handle is so distinctive because it is made from the thigh bone, that round pommel on the end is the ball socket that ends the thigh bones and fits in the hip bone..amazing.
oro for the correctly informed
rangler

ps for the tracker who posted pic of the number 7 on boulders and said there was no place for the camp as the 7's were in rocky areas where no camp could be, this was using pure logic, for sure, however logic can fool you , as the number 7's on stone where only showing you that the camp was NEAR not right here~!! beware of using simple logic to solve a complex puzzle..quien sabe?

Last edited:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i guess if you mean like a mile away from the7 with arrow , maybe (sorry the picture sucks ) dont know where my good copy of it went.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks Rangler. I have learned a lot from you and old Dog, Lost Horse, dsty , tinhorn and others. I still have a lot to learn.

Rangler this is what I think I understand about that Jesuit "7".

It does not say "Here is a Campsite" But It says "this is the way to a camp site" Of course if it is carved on a horizontal surface it gives other lines to follow.

Pinwheel

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Okey Dokey. In your opinion is the 7 that looks like an upsidedown 2 a flourish as well? By the way the 7 In your pic looks just like one I have seen before. Thanks for posting it.

Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread