OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you feel that way Springfield I just have a busy schedule and had too bury a few relatives this summer not from around here.

I looking for a photo I took too post on here of a very large Witch head in the Superstitions actually two heads.
One has a eye of sunlight with a Cardone Cactus in it and it shows his nose shadow pointing too a saguaro cactus that may hold the original site of the Peralta Stone Maps burial.

Witch pointing to Witch Maps possible maybe...........

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you feel that way Springfield I just have a busy schedule and had too bury a few relatives this summer not from around here.

I looking for a photo I took too post on here of a very large Witch head in the Superstitions actually two heads.
One has a eye of sunlight with a Cactus in it and it shows his nose shadow pointing too a another cactus that may hold the original site of the Peralta Stone Maps burial.

Witch pointing to Witch Maps possible maybe...........

View attachment 1072512

There are two witches heads in this shot which has been modified for obvious reasons one has the eye cactus and the nose cactus the other is off too the left and a mirror image various other symbols are the Moon Goddess and Triangles but the fact remains this is a mountain size shadow symbols are larger then the Pyramids of Egypt.

These large Mountain sized symbols were meant to be viewed by the proper approach and time of season, day. Solar Time of course.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you are right Shortstack Free Mason Ritual with a Warlock presiding!

Last edited:

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

Top Member Reactions