Infinity

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Anyone know what the meaning of Infinity is with respect to Treasure Hunting other than a car company too get you there?

Just asking.

Bob

If you are talking about the lazy 8. The 8 laying on it side you may try doubling any measurement, or you might try "look Here"

pinwheel

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The infinity symbol has been slightly modified to "construct" at least 2 other symbols. In one case, the center is actually left open and not touching......a dumbbell shape to give distance info. In another case, the Christian sign of a fish that has been used since the Crusifiction, is actually one-half of the infinity symbol..........simple, easily hidden and over looked, and it's meaning is obvious...........Christ's love for us is infinite.

One needs to look very closely at the figure and determine if there is / are breaks in the line-work, which will change the symbol dramatically.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't know if the photo I posted is a infinity symbol or not,bob,i have only found that symbol a few times,and it is at what I belive to be cache sites.this is only coming from a very inexperienced hunter,so only put what faith you want into it.iam still working on how the 8 relates to the cache,but when I spot it,its a good site.to me anyways.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Infinity is the name of the system used by the Jesuits to hide mines and treasures.
It works in conjunction with De Re Metallica. Most people have never heard of Infinity.
Except maybe Chuck Kenworthy secretly knew but never mentioned it in his books.
That picture I posted with the three sevens and horse shoes is part of it.

Three Gold Mines.

Or maybe not.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks Bob for that info., that symbol I posted a photo of,is at what I belive to be a Jesuit cache site,and its close.i also belive it is of a mixed metal cache site. I was kinda guessing that that symbol might be saying mixed metal cache,but cant say yet,havnt gathered enough info. yet. many thanks on that info. you put out on it. it is matching up with what I have seen so far.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dog, Many different things have to come together for a true treasure site to be a possibility. I've found the numeral 8 at my sites as well. 8 is a powerful numeral.

Mountain Range signage leads me into the ranges for the proper fresh water and campsite that I've discovered. Those signs are huge.

Following those signs can get you too a protected campsite but the end goal of the mine site is where I think the true Treasure is hidden inside the mine booby trapped and safe. Those sites are much harder to find but I've discovered they all have some commonalities which I can't go into.

The Big Treasure sites are very few and far between.

Those have huge boulder piles above the entrances into the mines and lost leader mines nearby with a carved skull as a warning.

The actual entrances are no where near the skull carving but the skull itself is a measured point sporting a drill hole in it's top.
This is one of four points of the ground cross laid out and lined up on a true north alignment. I guess true north is easier to find something centuries later.

The only exception is the Pozzo Shaft. If you can find one of those it's the backdoor into the mine. I believe Kenworthy has found a few Pozzo's by accident.

Each one has a heart with a lightening bolt on it signifying danger. I'd like to find that entrance myself and by pass the larger 20-40 man death traps.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One experienced trail hunter has written that he has never found a pozo that was boobytrapped and Kenworthy wrote that the pozos of rich mines that was still producing, were boobytrapped with easily disarmed traps so the miners could come back from time off and get back to work with no serious problem.

My point being, if you find a pozo that is boobytrapped, study it close and figure out how to "safe" the thing because it CAN be done. :)

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dog, Many different things have to come together for a true treasure site to be a possibility. I've found the numeral 8 at my sites as well. 8 is a powerful numeral.

Mountain Range signage leads me into the ranges for the proper fresh water and campsite that I've discovered. Those signs are huge.

Following those signs can get you too a protected campsite but the end goal of the mine site is where I think the true Treasure is hidden inside the mine booby trapped and safe. Those sites are much harder to find but I've discovered they all have some commonalities which I can't go into.

The Big Treasure sites are very few and far between.

Those have huge boulder piles above the entrances into the mines and lost leader mines nearby with a carved skull as a warning.

The actual entrances are no where near the skull carving but the skull itself is a measured point sporting a drill hole in it's top.
This is one of four points of the ground cross laid out and lined up on a true north alignment. I guess true north is easier to find something centuries later.

The only exception is the Pozzo Shaft. If you can find one of those it's the backdoor into the mine. I believe Kenworthy has found a few Pozzo's by accident.

Each one has a heart with a lightening bolt on it signifying danger. I'd like to find that entrance myself and by pass the larger 20-40 man death traps.

very good stuff bob,thanks for posting it. I think I found a couple of pozo's and maybe a 3rd,noth sure on the 3rd yet,its just been a long range view study. but I did find something common and a give away on the other two. and I never have heard it mentioned or read about it.of course the symbol is only probley used by that group at that time period. others probley have other ways of marking them.i also think I found the main entrance, but its just to much,and to dangerous for me to even attempt.and those entrance are marked in a certain way. the pozo,vent, backdoor is the way to go,if your lonewolf,or small crew.the ones I found are not done the way you read on here. take some long range wide view photos of where you think the vent is,you will find things pointing it out. I even found one on the other side of the mountain from the main opening. I also like what you posted about the north markers, I have found the same thing.you gave all these treasure hunters on here a very nice present,lol.i haven't heard anyone else mention the north markers. great stuff bob,its help a lot to confirm,what I have been finding.thanks.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Below is the upside down heart I was talking about in a different thread. Look at the Aztec looking carve head just to the right of the heart with an "X" in it. The Aztec head makes one wonder if the Aztecs were into hearts also.

"Dig Here"

View attachment 940675

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob Collins:
That Aztec head to the far right is very interesting and would fit with the idea that the Aztecs showed freshly removed, beating hearts from their sacrificial humans in their pictographic tablets as part of their "written" history. I think the later Spanish probably carved the round nosed head that's just to the right side of the heart AND the large owl incised carving on the side of the heart. The Spanish ( or some later group) modified that boulder to the right into a round nosed head and cut out the heart. There are several figures INSIDE of the owl shape. It looks like the owl is pointing to that large, flat rock in the background, on the hill / bank, with it's wider, right ear.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack, Thanks for the review. There is a large flat rock behind that heart and it's huge. It has an opening underneath the flat rock but it has a killer bee's nest inside and you can't get near. Maybe an Aztec Indian Danger sign to ward off any would be Aztec Treasure Hunters or other Indian Tribes of the time? I've found other nasty looking Indian Headed Demon like carvings that seem to be just that. With full head dress of course. I'll see if I can dig up that photo.

Near this site is one of the most interesting drill hole sites I've ever encountered. From the pile of rock drilled down to small pieces and laid out below the site it came from above you can tell there's more material than what's been removed which is suspect. I started to remove some of it once and it has a den of rattlers down inside the pile.

Those mason's whomever they were split huge boulders open by following the grain of the boulder and boring along that line a few inches down and driving dry wood into the holes then wetting the wood too split it. But these Mason's were good they were able to chisel that huge outcrop into a pile of small rocks without making any marks what so ever on any of them like drill holes or scratches.

I've dug below the heart and too the left but it was too hot that day and too much work in that little canyon with no wind. This area is interesting because it contains a shadow symbol of the ball and hammer which signifies a tool crib or stash hole. That too would require a few good guys too dig as it's filled with sand. Now, I have taken a White 808 in there with no luck but an 808 you would have too be right on top of any target and the deeper the larger. My experience with the 808 is if it's twenty feet down it would need too be a city bus for the thing too pick it up. This area is not too hard too get into but the small hike up and down the mountain with tools can wipe you out before you even start digging.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob Collins:
I lightened up the shadow areas and darkened the mid-range light and brought out some interesting details. That Aztec head on the right has a skeleton face. You can now see the individual teeth in his mouth. That flat stone on the hill in the far background has, what looks like a light catcher to get your attention. I've pointed it out with the left arrow. That right arrow is pointing out what looks like a couple of rock cairns.

I spotted 3 pairs of triangle shaped stones that I've outlined with yellow triangles. I wondered why PAIRS and keep looking for something and then spotted the other "ear" on the right of the owi figure carved in the heart. SOOOO, there is a PAIR of owls sharing the middle ear. Hmmm. The pair of triangular rocks under the heart is beside a black figure of a black bird / crow. To the left of the crow is a lighted "L" and "2" with " : " after the "2". Now is that really a semicolon or is it 2 solid dots with the value of "2" each for a total of " L 6 " ? OR if you use the "L" as a Roman number and add it all up...................? Also, there is a black lambda symbol right beside the colon. Well, think on it. :)

Just to the left of the " L 2 : " is another small rock (or lighted area) with some lighted numbers and a black figure that could be a tilted "2" or a "V" with a looped end, or...........?

Toward the upper right corner, is a small rock I outlined with yellow. That rock looks like it's "locking in" that larger stone to the right.

I'm posting an unmarked copy so you can better see those things (and maybe some others) easier.

upside down heart--marked.jpg

upside down heart.jpg

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
Bob and SS;
I refer to the two photos posted in reply #14. The large rock on the left shows what I believe to be a 50 vara sign (the wave sign).
Inside the shadow triangle there is a white "pyramid" shaped stone. Use a flashlight and look carefully in the area directly above the
point of the "pyramid'. If there is a right angle notch cut into the 'ceiling' it is an indication of a trap.

The two white overlaping triangles in the foreground are an old symbol for silver. I believe these are being used as an eye catcher and a directional to the large rock.

I've no idea what the carved cross represents. The skull with teeth may be a confirming danger sign. Last, I would spend a day, if possible, to see if a 'Black Dog' shadow shows itself. The BD is one of the signs, if not one of the last signs, indicating that you are very near the cache. Good luck.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks SS and Grillz for the tips! You guys know your stuff:occasion14:

Like too go there one of you?

It's in Southern AZ.

Here's that Crooked Tooth Demon Indian Head I promised:

View attachment 941409

Can you see the feathered headdress? And the Teeth? That would have scared the crap out of any Indian! The Mouth is an entrance too a cave.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm bringing this up on here because I want to discuss the many aspects of this site. If you look closely at the upper stairway you will see a dark image surrounded by white this is right before the large door shaped opening straight into the rock. This may just be a sign designed to give you an instruction too another site. Because behold what would you find in the mountain side too the left of this strange site?

Three giant Sevens!

SMALL too large and LARGE too small.

That being the case maybe three doors in the Price is Right?

Small 7's Large Sevens, Large Horseshoes or Doors = very small three doors!

Notice the steps. Lets talk about the steps. Have any of you ever found these carved steps?

I have a photo of another area with the steps just like this and from Kenworthy's book.

If you look hard enough you can see shadow heart shapes in various places with the numeral "4" by the entrance with the eye catcher.

1-2-3-4

Shortstack, Grillz, Dog, what can you guys see that I can't?

I know this photo is grainy but it was snapped from a long distance hard too get too.

View attachment 941623

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob Collins:
Just for a moment, go back to the photo of the upside down heart, just above, and look at the yellow triangle I drew at the base of the heart. That black shape of the heart's notch looks like your black dog. Also, if you extend the right side of that triangle, it will hit another triangle with a VERY sharp top point OR a pyramid, there just to the right side of the large rock on the left side of the trail.

Now to this last photo. This is another OLD site that the Spanish "played" with. I lightened up the shadow area some and you can see that recessed area better. I used the color yellow to circle a group of 3-dimensional carved statues on the left of the big recessed area. I don't know what the tallest of the group is representing with it's 2 ears (horns ???) but that looks like a priest in front of it, who is kneeling and presenting something to somebody. Then there are a couple of black "paintings" on the wall behind them.

I used a yellow line with multible arrowheads to show the probable route to take to get to that large recessed area. NOW..........that round headed spooky shape I circled on the far right side is a shadow cast by a rock pinnacle somewhere to the right of the photo. That pinnacle has 2 holes (hoyos) in it to make those two sun spot eyes on the spook head. I don't know why, but it needs a closer look and study. Above the "spook" and to the left are two old carvings. The one on the right looks like it has a black head wearing a turbin. Ethiopian??? And to the left of him is a larger carving of a seated figure........like some of the Ancients liked to carve.

Almost forgot the yellow circle in the middle around some carved, incised symbols that look like maybe a cross or candle and a flame or dagger. You'll have to get a closer look and photo to really tell.

lucky copy--lightened--marked.jpg

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great assessment SS! Most signs go unnoticed but you seem to find the most hidden.
I have another photo of stairs cut in the bed rock leading up too an area hidden in brush and trees. I'll see if I can post it. Look at this photo and you can see what looks like white spray paint on the bedrock. I can ensure you that this photo and rock anomalies are real unless some rock climber had a extra can of white paint and a stencil!

The meaning of the Horse Shoe is of course "Door". So what would that make all Masonic mines that were symbolized with a Horse Shoe made of Iron? The lost Dutchman is one of the three mines of the Iron Door!

I've got another photo of the many uses of drill holes, sun signs and shadow I'll see if I can dig it up and post it.
What did you think of that Indian Head? Can you see it I know it's grainy. I have many pictures of it but this one seems to be the best.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Bob, i also like the horns or ears SS picked out,they could be carved or just light play,hard to tell with the long range shot.since your on the outher side,maybe,if you can, line up with the middle of the ears horns and see what the compass says,and look around on that line where you took the photo from,may be something on your side.i like whats in the blue square,reminds me of the Aztec stuff with the animals open mouth swallowing something.bbut the best I like is the sharp cut square stone in the yellow diamond + the night and day cast of it,yin/yang.i would say that's a perfect measurement spot,or door way,or the X spot. just keep photoing that area every time you go there,iam sure you know you will get more info.some shadow pointers? View attachment 942070

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread