Yamashita Signs and Symbols

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Imperial Army of Japan World War 2 era buried treasures of immense wealth in many many different locations. Like planting rice for future harvesting. They used many of the old pirate treasure signs but added many more kanji and English alphabets as well as some obscure signs. They used falling rock and flood tunnels same as Pirates but they also added more. They put BOMBS over many and all the larger deposits. Yes, bombs. After all they were military. Not all bombs are big however. Some are small bombs that are detonated with flint sparkers and gunpowder. Others are small stretchy reddish black threads that use friction. Some and mostly use a self igniting gas tube and gas bomb. Some upper bombs cause cracks in water retaining walls. Others cause cracks in support structures. Big bombs are wired directly in cement with fine braided copper wires spring loaded. Still others and MOST Importantly there are gas bombs in floorings of water pressurized vaults which sit over deep fissure cracks only God knows how deep. Yep! The IJA IJN would rather flush all the wealth down the toilet than give it back. They were designed to prevent against standard 'Hole' or 'Excavation' practices. I have warned and seen millions wasted digging these projects incorrectly and most always the result is the same. NO MORE TREASURE!!! That's why many believe it doesn't exist. IJA used engineers to design these. And if you don't think they had good engineers then look up Submarine I400 class or BAKA. They never left anything to chance. They planned to recover these themselves and buried markers to direct the tunnel dig around and between booby traps, besides the markers on top ground and maps. Contrary to popular belief that they hurriedly buried treasure in retreat because they couldn't get it back to Japan, IJA planned on burying these in Philippines because they planned on keeping the P.I. for Military base and Japan as homeland. Eye witness Friends of mine who were WW2 Guerrillas and indigenous people witnessed excavations of these burials as early as 1936. That is backed up by U.S. Ambassadors asking Japanese Envoys if they could inspect Japanese projects in the Philippines and they were directly denied access in 1938. The key to recovering these with a risk of life but not flushing 150 tons of gold bars down the toilet is sign reading and following true paths that were designed and marked in very small oval tunnels 18x27 inches winding all over and zigzag tunnels. The true tunnels do however form shapes and tell stories. Many gold bar deposits also have diamond vaults but those using even best detectors cannot know that. Not easy money by any means. Very dangerous and tricky tunnels with fake paths, lying signs and backwards markers even. I have spent years backengineering the IJA impressive work and their signs. I offer info for free because every vault flushed down the toilet and diamond vault lost by rich people using fancy detectors digging huge holes with equipment makes me cringe.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope you dont mind me asking. have you found a japanese-made cement box filled with gold bars already?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope you dont mind me asking. have you found a japanese-made cement box filled with gold bars already?

Can't decide if this question is stupid or just ignorant.

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I V Marker 2.jpg
Quiz.....Can anyone translate these signs? I marked them with red so more easily visible.
I will post answer later. This is only one style of Japanese Map and Markers.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEP.......number one rule in THing.........keep your frigging mouth shut. LOL :occasion14:
Second rule of THing............pay the tax man his blood money. :skullflag: :censored:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very well put Shortstack.I am allergic to robbers bullets and prison bars....LOL

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get noone trying. Well code charts that say it means 'Hole' are stupid and inaccurate. Hole? Come on.... True meaning of IV or -V means booby trapped flooring. Bomb wires, tubes, strings etc are close under flooring. Flat in this area before going down. The other snow cone shape means entrance. The lightning bolt at side of snow cone means bomb. So snow cone with lightning bolt means bomb entry zone, bomb entry level or bomb booby trapped entry. From start area it's usually 9 to 12ft if tunnels between bomb detonators. This one happens to be a big bomb but not all bombs are big. Ever have a cavein? Treasure disappear on you? Yep. Bombs worked. Most have large network of small bombs causing small fractures each. Happy digging. Go with God my friend.

adgil2nd

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can u help me

i found a number 7 sign in my place... i really dont know what to do next

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread