HELP DECIPHERING ROCK SYMBOLS!!!!! OUTLAW TREASURE MAP?

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
I found another symbol. It is a square with a dot in the bottom. Has anyone seen this sign before?

Box Rock Carving.jpeg Box Rock Carving (Highlighted).jpg

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
This tree was about 300 ft from the rock with the D.B. and H.M. Could this be a marker/ Hoot Owl Tree?

Hoot Owl Tree.jpg Hoot Owl Tree Highlighted.jpg

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Exploring reality, from afar.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy!,

I have known of these rock letters for a long time. I always assumed it was just someones initials from the year 1955. But after some research I realized there may be a chance it is more. It may be 19 SS DB HW (WH) 55 . This is why I have decided to post on this forum and hopefully find an answer to what they may mean. The location of the symbols is just inside Indian Territory. The area was known to have outlaws come through due to the many rough saloons in the area. I have seen similar carvings in other peoples posts. I am hoping this will be the start to my first ever treasure hunt. Thanks in advance for any comments.

View attachment 952801

View attachment 952831

View attachment 952833
Looks like tha last "5" in your 1955 might actually be that face of a animal. Hence why both of them look as if a 8yr old carved them. What better way to disguise something in plain sight. Could just b me tho?!? 🤔🤔

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread