sign in turkey

herrpolat

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rectangular and carved human head

There is a sign like ''xx'' in the left side of the rectangle. There is a human face which is lie down in front of the rectangle area. There are three interrupted line in the lateral side of the head of the human which lied down. Waiting for your comments Thanks

DSC00104.JPG DSC00105.JPG DSC00074.JPG DSC00355.jpg DSC00357.jpg DSC00359.jpg DSC00362.jpg DSC00365.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

herrpolat

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rectangular carved and opposite sings

OP
OP
H

herrpolat

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6-7 feet of head shape can be input at the bottom..In parts of the south-facing cliff
DSC00356.jpg

omerkeskin33

Tenderfoot
Apr 19, 2014
mersin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrb benım dusuncem x mahsenı ısaret eder ama senın kayanın yanı gırısın o kadar basıt olacagını sanmam zemın altında vardır gırıs cunku dıkdortgendede oyle olur dıkdortgenın yakınında ucgen yada oyma kanal varmı

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In English, please. Thank you.

OP
OP
H

herrpolat

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not completely sure about meaning of these sings but I have a few ideas and I would like to hear what do you guys think. At first you see a cross that point somewhere and on top of that there is a circle hole ( might be a water hole) and then when you follow that cross there is a big rock with rectangle on it which means a female grave and bottom of rectangle there is X X X signs. About 1m above that X signs there is another cross that points out somewhere else. and when you follow that last cross to right you can see main big rock at the end with a sculpture of a big human head in lying down position. you can clearly see circular 5 holes on ears of sculpture and other rectangle holes. This is what i could say genereally. All other ideas and comments welcome here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread