Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Hadjioo9 I am not for sure on the duck but if you will look close at what you are looking at that is a snakes head that you are seeing the x in. The x is the snakes eye.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog the treasure hunter what do you think about that big nose guy that Pinwheel posted? LOL Isn't he a Dan-De!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like that photo of the tracker in front of the big nose guy,gives it a good size to go by.i like how the top is cut like a laser was used on it.and i like how they made it much smoother,less pores, so the moss would not grow on it,so it could be spotted and followed for thousands of years to come.problely keeps the water shed,to keep the moss from growing thick on it,great photo.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you guys get a chance this fall or spring,photo the top of its head,and if you have it, set a tripod up on its head, and take some photos,iam sure there will be other worked stones that will show up,theres guys on here the know the deg. to shoot towards,that is a great photo,nice work.thanks.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree Dog. Even with today's technology it would be hard ( or I should say time consuming) to make that as flat and smooth as these's guys did. It's just incredible to me some of the works of art these's guys created.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog I just had to show you this one. I think this is Spanish maybe not but isn't this just a work of art. You know I guess the most thing that fascinates me the most is seeing this stuff in the middle of know where ( or what a lot of people call the middle of no where) LoL I like to call it Paradise. SSP 414 050.JPG This guy is out there all by himself ( like most Bears are) just relaxing licking himself like he has not a worry in the world.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog I think something happened on your attachment? I tried to post a couple of pic's at the first of this thread and they did the same thing.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
View attachment 1001745 Here is another pic of a big nose guy that Pinwheel and I discovered. How long would it take to create something like this? I would think this would be very time consuming to say the least. Like okey dokey said they for sure made their stuff very large because apparently their wasn't any one around that they were worried about stealing their stuff.

Hi guys. In this pic of the big nose guy he looks burdened like he is a slave being worked to death. I have seen some monuments Of Amerindians that looks like this. This guy does not look Indian to me. If This is the case it makes me wonder who this race of people were and who was the people who took them as slaves.

SSP 414 089.JPG
This is what the monument looks like from another vista. Being able to Identify this animal correctly will probably reveal the proper culture. In one regard it makes me think Bull, then a lion, but the head is not right. It could be one type of animal body with another type of animal head. I just don't know yet. I'm still studying it.

Pinwheel

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I thought I would go head and finish the title of this thread. Here is why we have IMG_0487.JPG KGC added in the title also. We have showed you guys the Ancient, Spanish and now the KGC.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should have plenty subject matter when it comes to this thread!

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This place is real similar to a spot I've been studying for several years. It is also on a tributary going into the Mississippi and about a mile and a half back from that river. You might have a cache spot up on top of the bluff, maybe with an open hole. Have you checked up on top yet? You said the bluff was 150 feet high, there might be a trail that goes from the bottom of the bluff to the top. If there is such a trail, it could have a gradual slope, easy enough for a horse to move up the bluff. This trail, if it's there, could also be hidden, or maybe just not real obvious.

If your spot is like the place by me, most of your markers and carvings will be at the bottom of the bluff and there will be only a few markers up on top. The first marker down below, the beginning of the trail, will be very big and easy to spot. If there's a cache spot on top of the bluff, it could be right above this first marker and within a hundred yards.

Is your spot on public land? Also, do you know of any treasure legends that would call attention to the county you're in?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Well I thought I would go head and finish the title of this thread. Here is why we have View attachment 1002854 KGC added in the title also. We have showed you guys the Ancient, Spanish and now the KGC.

Ancient, yes. I really like the item shown in post #53. It reminds me of some of those Hopewell effigies of reptile creatures - kinda looks like a big iguana to me. Mdog knows more about the subject than me, I'm sure. Spanish? I don't see it in your photos, but they and the French were in the area - anything's possible, I guess. KGC? It's a bit odd that the carving has Jesse's name spelled wrong, no?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ancient, yes. I really like the item shown in post #53. It reminds me of some of those Hopewell effigies of reptile creatures - kinda looks like a big iguana to me. Mdog knows more about the subject than me, I'm sure. Spanish? I don't see it in your photos, but they and the French were in the area - anything's possible, I guess. KGC? It's a bit odd that the carving has Jesse's name spelled wrong, no?

I like the picture on post 53 too. It does look like an iguana.

Yeah, the spelling is wrong on Jesse and 1882 is the year he was killed but the way the Y is carved could be pointing something out. All the letters seem to be capitals except for the Y which is also crowding the 2nd S. The top of the Y extends slightly above the J which could be a way to call your attention to it. The forks of the Y are pointing to an 8 and a 2 which could be a compass reading or a distance. Could be some type of code. Time to break out the Tylenol, boys.:BangHead:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello mdog thanks for the info. If you will take a close look at the picture I posted of the Turtle,Cow,Dragon what ever it my be you will see a perfect G on the rock that he is laying on. This site is fairly good size. Do you think that the Hopewell or Adena culture could have done some of this stuff? I know the Adena culture was 1200 to 3000 years before BP. View attachment 1002411 Here is another look at the Dragon.
Looks pythonish to me, it lacks the recessed areas on face of a pit viper or the more common to U.S. relative rattlesnake. A south American influence perhaps another mythological creature.https://www.google.com/search?q=mou..._CMOZKyyAS46oJI&ved=0CGQQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=643 . Moundbuilders did create serpents. Usually about to ingest something,often an egg shape near mouth. The Miississipian culture were obsessed with death type figures. Great lakes and north had mythological explanations for phenomenon ,a creature that stirred the waters causing fear and sacrifices to it.
For mound builders to create rock effigies I,ve not seen though limited in my research. Claims, and I,ll call them only claims by authors(one Betty Sodders who wrote Michigan prehistory mysteries, and also weird Michigan), made that natives had stone/rock idols they paid tribute too around the great lakes and claimed they were made by "others".
Great Serpent Mound - Smarthistory

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I everyone. Thanks for all your thoughts and opinions.
Mdog there is no trail up that bluff. It is more like a shear cliff face. There are trails at both ends of the bluff but we havent had a chance to explore all the places of interest yet. Thanks for all the info. good stuff.

Springfield you are right. We have not posted anything Spanish yet. But I plan to post some pic's that I believe are Spanish soon.

The Jessy James carving is from deep within a hidden chamber of a cave. The only KGC/ outlaw signs we have found are within caves. So far they are leading us out side the caves To either spanish or ancient trails. So we follow the Spanish trails and the ancient trails as best we can. These KGC/Outlaws (Cowboys as I call them) Knew exactly what they were doing on the ancient and spanish trails. So far the only symbolism to connect the cowboys to these trails are inside the caves.

I am still working on the code. It seems that on these type of maps It takes a long time to break the code and it only comes in one section at a time. Mostly topographical in nature one has to become completely familiar with all the topography. All the spit balling on these type of maps really helps out.

Thanks Again every one
Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread