Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone. We have been working a trail in the Mississippi Valley in which we believe that the ancients mined. The Spanish came along and done some exploration as well. And lastly the Kgc also used the same caves hills and rivers as well.

This site actually belongs to my partner On The Hunt. I just call him OTH. We have found some fascinating monuments and the most interesting places.

The first pic that I am going to post is one the OTH sent me. I believe that it is ancient but has the eye of ra in it.
I had asked Desert Moons some time back about finding dinosaur Monuments. In this pic is what I was mistaking a camel head to be a dinosaur head. Desert Moons I could sure use some help on the ancient stuff. It is awesome monuments. And I have never worked ancient stuff before. I am not sure if it is Aztec or Myan. OTH is gonna be jumping right in and we are looking forward to everyones thoughts and opinions.

Pinwheel

2013-12-27 13.49.10.jpg

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1001123 View attachment 1001131 Here is a little bit of Spanish Pinwheel is talking about at this site. In the other photo you will see what Pinwheel & I describe as a fascinating ancient monument. This site that Pinwheel and I have discovered is a very I guess you could say unique,fascinating,complex,and just so mind opening on how the ancient one's that come before us were so complex. They were masters at what they did and Pinwheel and I would love to share a few things with you guys that we have been so honored to see (face to face) as you will see. I really would like to get a serious discussion going on about this site with you guys that have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time and have such a wealth of knowledge. I think if we can get a good conversation going on about this site that Pinwheel & I have discovered we will all be hanging on the edge of our seat feeding off each others thoughts about this place that we all will reap the reward in the end. Like I said this place is just so AMAZING and I know we all can learn from this site! Enjoy

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0525.JPG IMG_0542.JPG Alright guys I thought I would give Ya'll and yes I am a hillbilly and proud of it a couple of pic's to show you just how amazing this place is!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff,its good to see people realizing that these worked stones and mines are not all Spanish. i had a hard time when i first started,most of the stuff the experts where saying wasnt working out,it just wasnt true, i have a couple of Spanish sites,but most of what i find is Ancient,they just came along later and worked them over,thats what i believe to be true in my area where i hunt. i believe they sought these sites out to raid them. its just way to much work for them to do all over the U.S.A,,great stuff,i know i enjoy seeing this tread started.

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
OTH,
a couple of things about ancient sites:
They often carved their signs into the rocks and not just surface chiseling.
They made use of rectangle signs a lot. Rectangle shaped rocks and rectangle shaped holes in rock.
They often used large signs because there wasn't anyone around to steal their stuff. The Spanish tried to hide and conceal most of their signs.
okey dokey

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photos. Thanks. Just my two cents worth to dtth. I knew for a fact the ancients left signs when I saw depictions of technology that did not exist in Spanish times and in one case till the 90ts. R.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply guys! I am still trying to get all of this down loading pic's figured out right now. I am sure Pinwheel will add some pic's for you guys to check out. This site is really amazing and I am really looking forward to learning from you guys about this ancient stuff!

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This pic is one that I call T Rex. I always have trouble distinguishing the difference between reptiles when it is just a head. Snakes, turtles, and lizards look so much alike that I have a little trouble Identifying the right one sometimes. Here is what I first thought was a T rex. I guess it could be a dragon as well. I was just wondering what everyone else thought. Desert Moons is right, I do not know of any other dinosaur ever being found in monument form.

I guess one of the things that makes me think dinosaur is the enormous size of this sculpture. Just guessing it is 30 feet tall. Sooooo.... What yall think?

Pinwheel

T rex.jpg

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog the treasure hunter what is your opinion on this ancient stuff? What culture do you think left these's amazing works of art on the North American continent? I know these's guys were masters at what they done. I agree with you on your Spanish theory and would love to hear your thought's on this.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi OTH, interesting tread,thanks to you and pinwheel getting it started. well just let me say i have only done this for a couple of years,and iam ashamed to say i havent studied much history. But i have seen things from what i believe are middle east type themes. sphinx,cobras,birds,pyramids. i have read that the Asians where the first great explorers. i found one head about 2.5-3 feet round that looks very old and Asian to me.thats about it for the Asian stuff,unless some of the serpents and dragons are there work.i belive i found,roman,greek influence looking stones,but then again,iam not educated enough to say it is without proof,to make others buy into it.but i believe it. iam lucky to be in a treeless mountain ranges,where you can see massive shadows and mountain carvings.Ancient work,masters at giant carvings and doing shadows.id love to see some of there full moon work,but iam to chicken to risk it yet,but i know its there.there stuff is marked right there.i believe i found a main Ancient camp site,of everyone else that came along also camped there,and it will continue long after iam gone,people will see this stuff and work it,one area they made turtle after turtle crossing the desert. ill post some photos,everyone can make there own call,i believe its Ancient sites.Thanks for posting the photos,ill have to return the favor.

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Dog thank you for posting some of your pic's. The Asians,Roman,Greek influence is a very interesting theory behind what culture left this stuff behind. Pinwheel and I have been leaning towards the Ancient Aztec,Mayan people from what we have been seeing. We have seen a lot of big nose type carvings that have been leaning us towards that culture but we just don't know for sure that's why we wanted to start this thread too get some more understanding from guys like yourself that have been in the field and have seen some of this stuff first hand. Again thank you for your post and maybe we can get closer to figuring some of this ancient stuff out and get a better understanding about why and who left this stuff behind. Here is another pic I would like to share with you guys. ANCIENT 275.JPG

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SSP 414 091.JPG Here is another pic of a big nose guy that Pinwheel and I discovered. How long would it take to create something like this? I would think this would be very time consuming to say the least. Like okey dokey said they for sure made their stuff very large because apparently their wasn't any one around that they were worried about stealing their stuff.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello DTTH, Its just a theory of mine but its possible that it the marker may be the type of trail Priest = church / religion, turtle = slow trail , rabbit trail = fast trail, turtle = slow and you need provisions. Its just a thought

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OTH Its good to hear you and pinwheel are working at the different times and groups of people that have been in the U.S.A. traveling,exploring. all cultures thru time have individuals interested in exploring,traveling of land and sea,the stars,sports,arts,and so fortH. like us interested in treasure hunting,to think none of those people took off from home to explore the world just dosent make sense to me.they made it here.and word of mouth spread thru time.hopefully some of the guys that have studied this stuff will join in,they have been posting some good stuff on other treads here. its been like a breath of fresh air to me.nothing wrong if you just want to focus on the spainsh,i just think there mislead with most of those signs that there claiming is spainish. heres your big nose guy,this is some sort of black stain, not a shadow.i dont need to ever look for confirmation marks,i know when i see something that has been worked.the spainish, knights templar,and everyone else were all over this site,one heck of a death trap here still, i guess everyone so far hasnt tried there hand at breaching it.look at the honker of this dude.this should let you and pinwheel know your on the right track. View attachment 1001938 View attachment 1001939

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
If you're in the Mississippi Valley and you think the site is ancient, look for this stuff.

If the river bluff is high and steep, look for a cleft in the bluff formed by a tributary flowing into the Mississippi. The cleft should be wide enough with a gradual slope for easy movement from the river to the prairie.

Look for evidence of any Moundbuilder cultures close to your site.

Do some research and look for evidence of any east-west trails that might have been used during prehistoric times, especially during the Moundbuilding era.

If your site is at an area like this, I'd be interested in knowing what state you're in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions