Welcome to TreasureNet !

Obviously Carved . Or Poured into a Mold

The Lines are too Straight

000aaa - Copy.jpg

This Line also catches my Eye

000aaa - y.jpg

& Contradicting Lines, I Won't believe are Natural or weather related

000aaa.jpg

As for what it is Supposed to Be ? I Don't know.

for 1 Second When I Clicked on the Top pic, the image Skewed.
and I thought I saw a Shark, But Can't Repeat
the Skewed Image. to get a screen grab.

Last edited:

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello my friend jeff... its a fantastic image isnt it.. 10 feet above the ground diging.. also look at this.. 20190830_154910.jpg that is the front view.. look at the zigzag sign on the chest part.

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i also find this rock.. 3 meters South on that rock... imagine that rock is fac8ng directly east and on the right side South.. i found this sign.
20190829_095636.jpg
beside on that sign is this
20190829_100106.jpg

i am very curiius in my digg8ng.. im here in the phillipines..

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KEEP DIGGING!!! You're gonna be RICH!

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Well its funny to me that pertroglyphs are found all over the phillippines and ive never heard of any treasure found near what you believe are signs or markers ...All the real treasure found that i believe only one had a marker ( it was a clear written large marker on a rock ) made by a soldier it was far in the mountains from any landmarks so they had to use a marker with a map to find the exact spot .....And yes Yamashita might of used native petroglyphs as landmarks ..... waterfalls are the most common landmark used .....All the treasures in the news are found near landmarks like bridges , schools , beach , church , mines etc ....what i see in your photos even with a map 20 years later i never find it again if it was far from landmarks.....I wish you luck but i seen to many deep deep holes dug for nothing i hope your near a port city with history of ships that might of carried treasure

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XLV.. #1. the area digging was approx. 70 meters away from a waterfall.
#2.there was a big rock boulder with engrave EYE above the waterfall .
20190819_081608.jpg

the eye was looking at a native BAGAKAY .. ( small slim bamboolike tree )

#3. at the other side of fhe rock was this sign...
20190819_081422.jpg

any ideas from this signs..huhuhu pls help us

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this in Luzon ?? if not are these the only landmarks in the area ? What the elevation of this area ? How far is this from a port city ? what i see looks like petroglyphs but they could of been used for landmarks for treasure what proof do you have that a large number of troops were at this site ...Ive searched 2 sites similar to this site with no map even one site there was a japanese man with a map searching ...I know of a hunter named allen that found a few small gold bars in the waterfalls about 12 feet above the base of the falls there was a few hundred troops in the area about 10 miles from a small city ..I wish you luck and hope you find the right spot

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I gave it more thought depending on the amount of troops ( 0 to 5000 ) that might of been at this waterfalls... from Japanese POW stories and book of map stories i focus on the waterfalls that a landmark you could find even with a crude map 20 years later ...so if you think large treasure they blocked the flow of water its at the base under soil and large rocks if small amount of treasure look up the face of the falls with a metal detector use a underwater model ... Good luck

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XLV... not in luzon but here in MINDANAO according to the native people here.. there grandfather saw japanese troop with 2 horses carrying boxes going to that said waterfalls..
the area was mountainous aprox. 30 km from coastal area.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
well i hope for your sake your near CDO or Davao ....well the story the same on other islands ....i just hope in your case the boxes had bars and not just ammo ....So what could 2 horses carry 200 to 300 kilos at least you know how big a target you are looking for am still looking for 1400 kilos.... that native story sounds true to me late in the war they avoided the planes up in the mountains ...I would focus on or near that waterfalls it looks similar to one sight here that had 1500 troops for a few weeks hiding out from the planes ....does that waterfalls have a face with large cracks in it or is it smooth ...It would depend on how many troops the size of the rocks they could move to cover the treasure ....If i was you spend more time looking and studying the waterfalls no markers are needed there ....Good luck

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Another thing if you really think that eye on the rock is made by japanese troops and not ancient native people take a good metal detector on a angle to the base of that rock and detect around that rock ...if that rock a few tons in weight many troops could of moved it over the spot .... native marker or japanese marker its still a good marker

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the place is in claveria mis.or...
i ddnt saw the whole picture of the falls..
my auntie bought the land.. since they found
markings ( holes.. spokes) they invite me to see the area with a friend who also had a connection and a apprentice to a japanese man.. he said the japanes man since he was old
told him the secrets...
we found 3 big rock triangle boulders ( which they say its a pattern)
using the compass, theybegan finding the bearings 20° NE and measure the hole 42 meters.
now they configure that the item was burried at the center of the two holes (21METERS)

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
since.. we dont have the idea what is the true meaning
of the images we saw.. my aunt decided to find a friend
with a scanner to locate the item. until.now.. we still finding
a man holding a scanner to help locate the items...

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello my friend XLV. what good metal detector u can suggezt
.. we have AKS metal detector but it failed in our past diggings...

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Any Pulse Induction unit i was using a sand shark not to long ago but PNP here where am at don't like treasure hunters and took it ...it was my own fault to look at night in the town near a church (and because of the 3 that died in dumaguete it was fresh in there minds ) ....the detector u used is a scam if it what i think it is it a LRL handheld pistol shaped ....Try to at least get a real metal detector and go over the whole area ... the target size your looking for with a 10 " coil good down to 1 meter ...if you could get a PI with a 1 meter square coil that be good down 2 to 3 meters ....most targets that size are less then 6 feet deep ... but big rocks are probably covering it so what ever the height of the rocks is probably the distance you need ...hand held LRL are scams .... REAL LRL use millions of watts ...you still have a good chance of finding treasure so good luck

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
The only LRL i believe in is used be Nasa , CIA or uncle sam and its for military reasons maybe the chinese and the russian have there own real ones .... I dont see how any one could believe in a device that has less then one watt of power and hand held that could reach more then a foot with a small coil that transmit the signal .... there might be high powered units that cost a fortune out there but with all the iron sand and natural ores in the ground you be just wasting your time in finding the exact spot ....just think of all the lost planes in the world were these LRL finding them 99.9% worthless scams

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
It sounds like spot in negros i seen there a large rock in the river from the falls with 3 holes chopped in a triangle pattern a eye witness seen people carrying boxes and later heard many shots and later found all the bodies not far from this rock over the years a few small bars have been found in the area which is in valencia 10 kilometers from dumaguete i search this area with a detector and probably 1000s of other people over the years i found over a dozen holes dug on this river in 2 kilometer .....So far the only mistake you made was that LRL it was a waste of time ....its very possible you might find treasure at your site ...I hope in the 74 years the story been kept quiet for your sake there been many famous hunters in the 90s in my area and there over 100 sites in this area which were all a waste but three and nothing big ... in the 70s a large amount (approx ton ) was found on the beach near san carlos with a map and a detector about 3 feet deep the grand daughter of the soldier found it ...the story matches the history of the troops heading to cebu and then giving up in san carlos ..... so take your time and keep searching i hope you find 200 to 300 kilos

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread