YAMASHITAS TREASURE STONE MARKERS AND SIGN CODES

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
YAMASHITA'S TREASURE STONE MARKERS AND SIGN CODES

TO ALL TREASURE HUNTERS TO ALL OVER THE WORLD:
If the treasureNet.com organization will just give an award to those members who are the most
and many stone treasure marks/signs codes that had contributed and presented to this Forum, I know, that I will be the one to get the AWARD!!!!!! This are a real well engrave stone markers that we actually found in our excavation and exploration here in Mindanao, Philippines. Honestly, we had not reach to our goal to discover the Yamashita's treasures due to lack of funds to finished our project. But I promised to myself, That as long as I am
breathing and alive, I promise to all over the world that someday, I will get the said Yamashita's Treasure and let it show to all of you that the next picture you will be seeing, I will be holding the treasures both my hands...If you really want to see the well engrave
stone markers,, Please encode my URL BLOGSPOT.....and please comments and I will answer all your Questions,,..http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com.....Hope you enjoy looking... :D :D :D

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
Re: YAMA#@!$%#@!A'S TREASURE STONE MARKERS AND SIGN CODES

SWR, how about in Luzon?

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR, how about in Luzon?

Which part of Luzon? Certainly not on the south end, or anywhere around Manila. The only part(s) left would have been on the northern tip of Luzon, where Yamash.ita surrendered.

Kaloy...for some reason you guys seem to think the Japanese could leisurely stroll about the Islands without any repercussion. Although the Philippine Army and the US Forces were defeated early on, there was always Filipino Resistance Fighters and civilian Freedom Fighters around. Guerrilla Warfare and the like, eh?

No, I dont have that thinking. Actually, it's just my way to test your knowledge about the Japanese hidden treasures in the PI and I found out that,though you openly deny its existence , you know something that others dont know about it.... ;)

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
No, I dont have that thinking. Actually, it's just my way to test your knowledge about the Japanese hidden treasures in the PI and I found out that,though you openly deny its existence , you know something that others dont know about it.... ;)

Me and thousands of others openly deny its existences...including none other than:

"Despite all the treasure hunters, their maps, oral testimony and sophisticated metal detectors, nobody has found a thing," says Ambeth Ocampo, chairman of the Philippine government's National Historical Institute and a columnist of the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

that's why i told you before that step 1 is different from step 2. Mr Ocampo's concerned is in step 1 and so were you and thousand others who deny its existence...

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR said:
kaloy said:

Me and thousands of others openly deny its existences...including none other than:

"Despite all the treasure hunters, their maps, oral testimony and sophisticated metal detectors, nobody has found a thing," says Ambeth Ocampo, chairman of the Philippine government's National Historical Institute and a columnist of the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

that's why i told you before that step 1 is different from step 2. Mr Ocampo's concerned is in step 1 and so were you and thousand others who deny its existence...

Makes absolutly no sense. Step 1 is different from step 2

it's simple logic.
in any procedure you begin with step 1.
whether yamashita treasure is true or not is basic, therfore,it is in step 1.
those who gone through step 1 were in step 2.
isnt that a very simple idea?

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR said:
kaloy said:

Makes absolutly no sense. Step 1 is different from step 2

it's simple logic.
in any procedure you begin with step 1.
whether yama#@!$%#@!a treasure is true or not is basic, therfore,it is in step 1.
those who gone through step 1 were in step 2.
isnt that a very simple idea?

Thanks for explaining your simple logic.

Now, utilizing your simple logic...if Step 1 is confirming that Yamash.it's Treasure is true or not...and that step hasn't been completed yet, how could you possibly move on to Step 2. Or anyother step, for that matter?

Aren't you contradicting your own steps?

yes im gone through step 1. that's why am now in step 2.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
yes im gone through step 1. that's why am now in step 2.

Step 1 is confirming that Yamash.it's Treasure is true or not...

How have you confirmed that Yamash.it's Treasure is true? Surly not by posting pictures of rocks :-\

Remember (post above, also):

of course not...i have infos that i will never disclose in the web. why do i need to do that? for sure im not dumb to do things am not sure of. ;)

jetkanji

Greenie
Dec 16, 2007
philippines

MAY LIMAMPUNG taon nang tapos ang Ikalawang Digmaang Pandaiddig. Pero may isang kontrobersyal na isyung pinagkakagulohang magpahanggang sa ngayon. Ang alamat ng kayaman ni Yamashita, na kabuntot nang ating ala-ala na hindi pa rin mapawi sa utak ng mga Pilipino, at, marahil, pati na rin sa mga banyaga na dumarayo rito upang hanapin ang nawawalang katakut-takot na ginto. Ito ang kayamanang ipinabaon umano ni Tomoyuki Yamashita, isang heneral ng imperyal na hukbong sandatahan ng Japon na nadestino rito noong panahon ng digmaan.

Sinasabing ang kayamanang ito ay binubuo ng mga nakaw na kayamanang galing sa mga ibang bansang Asyano na sinakop ng Japon noong panahong iyon. Hinakot daw ni Heneral Yamashita mula sa Malaya, Singapore, Thailand at iba pa ang maraming alahas, mga gintong pigurin – kasama na ang bantog na gintong Buddha – at mga gintong bara.

Sangayon sa mga kuwento, dinala raw ni Yamashita ang mga kayamanang ito sa Pilipinas nang madestino siya rito noong 1942. Sa pagaakalang mananalo sila sa pakikidigma laban sa America, at ang Filipinas ang gagawin niyang bantayog o colonia ng kanyang kapangyarihan. Pero nang malapit na raw magapi ang pwersa ng Japon dito, dala-dala pa rin ni Yamashita ang mga kayamanan sa kanyang pagtakas.

Kasama ng kanyang mga sundalo, si Yamashita ay lumaban pa rin sa mga pwersa ng mga Amerikano patungong Bulubundukin ng Caraballo, malapit sa Benguet at Nueva Ecija. Tangay-tangay pa rin daw ni Yamashita ang mga kayamanan at ipinabaon niya ang mga ito sa mga kuweba sa Ifugao. Pagkatapos ipinapatay niya umano ang mga sundalong nag-asikaso sa pagbabaon ng mga kayamanan sa pagnanasang mailihim ang lugar na pinagtaguan nito. At ang isa pang dahilan kung bakit ito ginagawa ay sangayon sa kanilang paniniwala na ang mga binaong tao o sundalong kasama na nasabing kayamanan, ang magsisilbing bantay upang iligaw ang sino mang nagtatangkang hukayin ito. Kaya may mga treasure hunters, na dahil sa paniniwalang ito’y nag-dadala ng alay para sa kanila at sa mga encantong naka-bantay sa nakabaong ginto. Upang sa pamamagitan nito, hindi magalit ang Bantay at mapayapang ibigay sa kanilang ang naturang kayamanan.

Nang sumuko ang Japon sa mga Amerikano noong 1945, hinuli si Yamashita at binitay dahil sa kanyang mga kasalanang nagawa noong panahon ng digmaan. Pero hindi sumama sa kanyang kamatayan ang lihim ng kanyang ipinabaong kayamanan. Pilit itong umukilkil sa ala-ala ng mga taong nakasaksi sa mga pangyayari at parang may batobalaning nangaakit upang ito’y hanapin at hukayin. Kaya nang matapos ang digmaan, marami ang nagkainteres sa paghahanap nito.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TRANSLATION May have Missed End

HAVE FIFTY year nang already the Ikalawang War Pandaiddig. Pero have isang kontrobersyal na isyung pinagkakagulohang magpahanggang toward now. The myth of wealth ni Wealth #! $%#@! a na pregnancy nang ours ala ala na not yet also vanish toward brain of mga Temple , and , perhaps pati na also toward mga foreign na incoming rito upang search the missing katakut - fright na gold. It the wealth ipinabaon umano ni Tomoyuki Wealth #! $%#@! a isang general of imperialism na military arm of Japon na nadestino rito during of war. Sinasabing the wealth it are binubuo of mga swipe na wealth odium toward mga ibang nation Asyano na intentional of Japon then era it. Imagination daw ni General Wealth #! $%#@! a source toward Independent Singapore Thailand etc atb the much jewel mga gold pigurin – tenant na the famous na gold Buddha – and mga gold dockyard. Affirmative toward mga story , explosive raw ni Wealth #! $%#@! a the mga wealth it toward Temple nang madestino he rito then 1942. Toward pagaakalang invader they toward pakikidigma versus America , and the Filipinas the imitation her monument oh colonia of its sovereignty. Pero nang broad na raw magapi the pwersa of Japon herein dala dala yet also ni Wealth #! $%#@! a the mga wealth toward its take-off. Tenant of its mga soldier si Wealth #! $%#@! a are violate yet also toward mga pwersa of mga Amerikano toward Mountainous of Caraballo , broad toward Benguet and Nueva Ecija. Spirit - spirit yet also daw ni Wealth #! $%#@! a the mga wealth and ipinabaon her the mga it toward mga den toward Ifugao. Afterward ipinapatay her umano the mga soldier nag asikaso toward downgrade of mga wealth toward yearning mailihim the site na pinagtaguan its. And per pang alibi whether bakit it ginagawa are affirmative toward their paniniwala na the mga hermaphrodite human oh soldier tenant na nasabing wealth , the magsisilbing sentry upang mislead the who mang nagtatangkang grave it. Consequently have mga treasure hunters na for paniniwalang ito’y nag dadala of offering seem toward their and toward mga encantong naka - sentry toward nakabaong gold. Upang toward intervention its , not rage the Sentry and pacific hand toward their the artless wealth. Nang surrender the Japon toward mga Amerikano then 1945, conclusion si Wealth #! $%#@! a and madam for its mga fault achievement during of war. Pero not participate toward its death the secret of its ipinabaong wealth. Strained tone umukilkil toward ala ala of mga year nakasaksi toward circumstances and meadow have batobalaning nangaakit upang ito’y search and grave. Consequently nang after the war , much the nagkainteres toward quest its

jetkanji Welcome.

Could you Please post your Messages in English if at all Possable.
Most of our Members do not understand Tagalog.

THANKS !

Jeff

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines

To Jeff of Pa,
Nice try Jeff, I will give you 75% of your trying hard Tagalog translation, Maybe next time and by trying hard of Tagalog language dialect, you will be perfect.

To Jetkanji,
thanks for your knowledge of this Yamashita's Treasure, It also add my knowledge and experiences. But what we were discussing here on this forum is Yamashita's Treasure " Stone Markers and Sign Codes ". Would you also discuss and comments on this thread that relates about stone markers and sign codes? If you have any experience and knowledge please, fill free to open it up.

To All treasure Hunters,
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, GARY

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

garyv_bautista said:
To Jeff of Pa,
Nice try Jeff, I will give you 75% of your trying hard Tagalog translation, Maybe next time and by trying hard of Tagalog language dialect, you will be perfect.

Soooooooo, did you read his post at all? Apparently not.

jetkanji

Greenie
Dec 16, 2007
philippines

calaguas island recovery..

Attachments

• calaguas.GIF
    calaguas.GIF
    27.1 KB · Views: 28,164
  • T.island.GIF
    T.island.GIF
    27 KB · Views: 28,050

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Gary
for putting up this thread..long needed and your the most knowledgeableable ~!! but didnt have your url..
im helping a couple of pinoys with their digs right now...

but need your help to interpret the signs for them..checkout my new treasure forum at

ranglers' treasure signs and marks ? Index page

Mighty

Oct 30, 2013
Iligan City
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector with Treasure Hound Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jai/ruay,

Thats natural rocks. perhaps these or the ff. stone signs/markings has the TREASURE'S posibility for your references. thank you - mighty
Stone Engrave #8.jpg IMG0537A.jpg Stones Circle.jpg Stones Heart.jpg Stone Engraved.jpg Stones Letter.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is it possible **** have treasure here in micronesia. Im working here, and i found strange looking markings and stones, i take some pictures soon and maybe someone can help me interpret.

MajorPain79

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2014
Benguet
Detector(s) used
GSSI Utility Scan Df with 100 MHz Bistatic antenna ( We'll be seeing it in action next week 6/15/2014)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Sirs!
Is someone familiar with this? Your insights would be very much appreciated. Thanks! time.jpg

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yung alam ko kung saan ibinaon ni yamashita......my limang trucks na ginto...pero wala akong financial para hukayin yun isa pa takot ako sa kasama na danger nun..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread