I found this near of a gold placer on the top of a hill

ALEX LOPEZ

Oct 1, 2003
Chihuahua Mexico
Detector(s) used
SOVEREIGN GT, Master hunter Garret, whites GMT MODDED ,Golbug 2 MODDED, MINELAB GP3000, FALCON MD20, MINELAB GPX4500
CAM01270.jpg

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Alex. That is a great find there. Here is what I see. 1) A turtle made up of the composite of of stones by them selves to the left of the cross. 2) A cross with a longer right arm. 3) A duck on the end of the right arm. 4 A rabbit in the center. and three white stones in the lower leg of the cross.

There may be some other things in the pic as well. I would pay attention to the 3 white stones. pics from different angles may help. best of luck.

Pinwheel.

OP
OP
A

ALEX LOPEZ

Oct 1, 2003
Chihuahua Mexico
Detector(s) used
SOVEREIGN GT, Master hunter Garret, whites GMT MODDED ,Golbug 2 MODDED, MINELAB GP3000, FALCON MD20, MINELAB GPX4500
CAM01272.jpg
Hello Pinwheel , I have only this picture at a different angle, when I return to that place, I'll take good pictures for review in detail

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my post.

Alex

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Graves. Killed in Cookes Canyon by Apaches on the Butterfield Trail. This is mondo treasure country.

W grave 1.JPG

W grave 2.JPG

E grave 3.JPG

Pass grave 1-2.JPG

Ft Cummings 3.JPG
Fort Cummings ruins.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Alex. Even if it is a grave marker, that is a symbol and has an interpretation. Boy that will hack off some of pros or should I say Sentinels of forbidden knowledge. Here is a mark up of your pic. it is my honest opinion that you have a verified monument. You have 12 known symbols in this pic.

your second pic has alot going on. I am not going to mention all that on an open forum.

CAM01270.jpg

Pinwheel

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Alex. I have been studying your pic some more. Sorry, I miss identified a couple of symbols on that markup. What I first thought was a flying bird is really a rabbit. What I thought might be a black hart is actually a rabbit hole. best of luck.

CAM01270.jpg

Pinwheel

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions