Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It had nothing to do with hearing what nobody said other than posts were way off topic, posts had absolutely nothing to do with topic of thread at all.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Gee, I seen a lot of courtesy moves done by the Mods,to other threads with a link of where it was moved to. But that is part of life.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee, I seen a lot of courtesy moves done by the Mods,to other threads with a link of where it was moved to. But that is part of life.
Threads are moved to proper forums, off topic posts within threads are not moved to threads made up by mods.

If Nobody wants to start a thread he wants deleted posts moved to I can move his posts to it.....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Last edited:

Nobody

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2013
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Other
Threads are moved to proper forums, off topic posts within threads are not moved to threads made up by mods.

If Nobody wants to start a thread he wants deleted posts moved to I can move his posts to it.....

I appreciate all of that, but I'm good. I was going to delete those in a day or two, anyway, due to the nature of them. I have no complaints, but whether or not that stuff was on topic is something with which you and I will have to disagree, as it was as ON TOPIC AND ACCURATE as anything you will find posted about these Treasure Legends, THer. More so. Again, I have no complaints with you removing them, and understand that 99.99% of people don't share my view on most things, including what is on or off topic concerning this stuff.

Take care, THer. Most people aren't aware of how much of your time moderating a site as big as TNet consumes, and it mostly invovles a bunch of Babysitting Adults. Without you moderators invovling yourselves as you do, this site would not function, and nobody would be here posting. Sorry to have put you to work over the years, lol. I wasn't trying to - I was just being me, lol ...

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I appreciate all of that, but I'm good. I was going to delete those in a day or two, anyway, due to the nature of them. I have no complaints, but whether or not that stuff was on topic is something with which you and I will have to disagree, as it was as ON TOPIC AND ACCURATE as anything you will find posted about these Treasure Legends, THer. More so. Again, I have no complaints with you removing them, and understand that 99.99% of people don't share my view on most things, including what is on or off topic concerning this stuff.

Take care, THer. Most people aren't aware of how much of your time moderating a site as big as TNet consumes, and it mostly invovles a bunch of Babysitting Adults. Without you moderators invovling yourselves as you do, this site would not function, and nobody would be here posting. Sorry to have put you to work over the years, lol. I wasn't trying to - I was just being me, lol ...

I'd like to read your post. I hope you start another thread.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody
I never got the chance to read your post either

Nobody

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2013
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya know what is funny about all of this, Springfield? My post, this one right here, is the ONLY post in this whole thread that is actually on-topic. What is that topic? It is - “It’s been fun chattin’ with all ya’ll here at TNet, but I’m done with all of that, so take care and here’s a song for ya on my way out. See Ya …”

That is precisely what this post is - my very last one at TNet (but not in Drama Queen fashion - Research and Seed Planting is DONE, and time to move on to other Things) - and it is as ON TOPIC as it can get in this thread, since that is the actual topic you started this thread about. I can’t help but feel at least partially responsible for all of this, Springfield, lol. It was a PM of mine that put you in the position to start this thread, after all. You started a thread about ‘snake’ Signs found in the Field, which are obviously Signs tied to the Horned/Feathered Serpent. And, you can’t talk the Feathered Serpent without talking Quetzalcoatl. And you can’t talk Quetzalcoatl without talking about Venus (Aphrodite, a Lady) & Lucifer (a Dude). There seems to be a misconception out there that Lucifer and Satan/The Devil are the same thing (you can trace this back to Milton’s Paradise Lost, which is one of the plays the dudes at the Bohemian Grove dress up like women and re-enact. Secret Society Stuff, and INTENTIONAL PLANTING OF DISINFO IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN). They are not - in fact, they are entirely the OPPOSITE of each other. Lucifer means the same thing my name means. My name being Christopher. Anyway, one particularly confused person began calling me a Devil Worshipper in that ‘snake’ thread of yours. I don’t like those sorta accusations, at all, and well, off went a PM. Of course, I totally lack diplomacy and the ability to bite my tongue in such circumstances, lol, and lets just say I used some, umm, ‘colorful’, language in that PM, lol, which then got posted to the thread in ‘retaliation’ and ‘see, I told you, Nobody is a Devil Worshipper.’

But, that reaction outta me didn’t surprise you one bit, did it Springfield? And, it’s Crested Butte, not Crestone. Lol.

Then, THer deleted the whole thread, Jeff of Pa was slow on the uptake, and THer gave me a temporary ban for ‘attacking’ someone in a PM, lol. I must say, THer, in all Siriusness, I find your job you do as a moderator both quite fair and non-personal on your end of things. Kudos to you on all of that. I really have zero complaints with any of the way you have ‘handled’ me.

And then, Springfield, you decided to take your ball and bat and go home. But, you never did …

Obviously they don't want people to hear what Nobody has to say. Whatever.

Things is, Springfield, in the end, They (not TNet mods they - The Powers That Be, They) don’t have a choice in the Matter, lol. Further, I’ve been Talkin’ about it all for 5+ years, now. I’m done Talkin’, at this point, and now comes the part where I Walk the Walk - Walking right the hell over anyone I find in my way in the Field, too.

How ‘bout this Midnight Red Rider Rides off into the Sun Set while leaving all ya’ll with a little Fiona Apple and Sleep To Dream, cause, well, I’m all about that Apple, and taking a Great Big ‘Ol Bite outta it. As big as ya can. Plus, like she sings in the song, I Got My Feet On The Ground, And I Don’t Go To Sleep To Dream. Steppe Shaman that I am, and all …:

I say tell me the Truth
But you don't dare

And I say gimme mine
Back and then go There
For all I care

I got my Feet
On the Ground
And I don't go to
Sleep to Dream

And you're not at
All what you seem

This Mind, this Body
And this Voice cannot be
Stifled by your Deviant Ways

So don't forget what I told you
Don't come around …

All ya’ll take care, and I’ve enjoyed chattin’ with ya. Toodles,

Christopher

P.S. Dog, TTHer, feel free to forward that PM, in its entirety, and link to anyone you know of that found themselves in the same situation you did with those posts. I am probably going to pull those posts down from that site on Friday. Ya know, Venus Day. Probably, but I dunno for sure, yet …

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-4 Nobody, i was over there doing some reading, Ill be over there posting. I like it that, there seems to be more freedom over their. I like the language. I hope you keep posting your interesting stuff. Another year or two,or maybe even sooner, I should be able to tie some things together. Ill be over for sure to contribute in some way to your thread. Thanks.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot remember when I became a member. I do hope that you all enjoy my interesting and sometime funny comments.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a quote once about man having his heart in his treasures< google it

and I've also been told by certain spanish treasure experts that it's a quote from some dirt bag spaniard, mis quoted of course.

it's all about motive and who had a propensity to make heart shaped stones:

https://books.google.com/books/cont...yDu1p6MlmPHrHfBWiOlw&ci=89,213,810,309&edge=0

https://books.google.com/books?id=P...q=ancient church heart shaped stones&f=false

what's with all the books? well sprindfeld (sinc) where else are you gonna find this stuff at???? :laughing7:

I'm getting around to the whole "illuminatti" stashed the gold stuff by the way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread