tombs inside hills in these pictures

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hallo every one i need help to inform me is there any tombs inside hills in these pictures.
how i can find the hill door ??
IMAG0477.jpg IMAG0480.jpg VIDEO0146_٠٠٠٠٠٠٧٥٠٠.jpg VIDEO0146_٠٠٠٠٠٣٠٨٦٨.jpg VIDEO0148_٠٠٠٠٠١١٠٧٥.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your question is just not that easy to answer. YOU have to do the work of verifying and checking the hills / mounds on your own. Not being mean spirited, but it's just not a quick and easy thing to look at a few photos and start writing out all the good info. If if were that easy, we'd ALL be rich. :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your question is just not that easy to answer. YOU have to do the work of verifying and checking the hills / mounds on your own. Not being mean spirited, but it's just not a quick and easy thing to look at a few photos and start writing out all the good info. If if were that easy, we'd ALL be rich. :laughing7:
thank you shortstack for post i will try to take more pictures and show it in this post ,

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What led you to believe there is a tomb in these boulders?

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread