i find heart Spanish sign in the rock but i dont know where i correct Digging

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VIDEO0110_٠٠٠٠٠٠١٨٦٧.jpg

i find heart Spanish sign in the rock but i dont know where i correct Digging , please help

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for the big red "X" on the ground. :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found in the rock same x symbol please check and whats mean ( x ) and where should to digging? VIDEO0110_٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٤٦٧.jpg

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Wow, it sure looks like you've got something there. I wonder if you'd have better luck in the Signs and Symbols forum....

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, it sure looks like you've got something there. I wonder if you'd have better luck in the Signs and Symbols forum....
thank you (chkn) really i hope a better luck But also i need some help from the hunters in this forum .
i have another signs and symbols and i want finished and breaking this sign first and show the next sign.
i hope received the breaking way for this my sign and i will be lucky :notworthy:

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to find a good metal detector and check all around the area. You may have to find someone to help you and share the treasure with.
good luck,
ZDD

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to find a good metal detector and check all around the area. You may have to find someone to help you and share the treasure with.
good luck,
ZDD

hi Zodiacdiverdave,
i heard that the metal detector is not clear to identifies the treasure but i am really ready to share anyone can help me to find the treasure.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Hello! :icon_thumright: Most of the advice just posted here is a joke - they're teasing you. Best to find someone in your area who knows its history, geology, etc. You can discuss your ideas with him in person. Long-distance info regarding such hunts won't help much and may be bad advice. Find one person or a group of people where you live who have experience in treasure hunting! Good Luck! Andi

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! :icon_thumright: Most of the advice just posted here is a joke - they're teasing you. Best to find someone in your area who knows its history, geology, etc. You can discuss your ideas with him in person. Long-distance info regarding such hunts won't help much and may be bad advice. Find one person or a group of people where you live who have experience in treasure hunting! Good Luck! Andi
Tks golden years for your advice , i dont know any one here and most people here not know anything about the treasures sign and symbols .
please check for me any hunter from yourside can help me and in below my e-mail in forum
Tks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that that may be natural, it looks way too crude.

Ok (coinman123) if my picture is natural although i found a clear sign ( heart & x ) and i am to yet not receive any correct analysis from experts !!

i want ask you what is not natural looking , please inform me to learn.

and And I invite you to see my next sign i will add now

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi perses , could you please delete your photo from my post

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well metal detectors in high iron soil or rocks is a waste of time. Cache is gonna be deeper than a few inches. The heart and x does look like something I have seen. First you need to research if there is a reason to believe there would be cache there. The size indicates it is close, may be in the rock itself. Hammer and a large nail may help you find a sealed up crack. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well metal detectors in high iron soil or rocks is a waste of time. Cache is gonna be deeper than a few inches. The heart and x does look like something I have seen. First you need to research if there is a reason to believe there would be cache there. The size indicates it is close, may be in the rock itself. Hammer and a large nail may help you find a sealed up crack. Good luck.

Hello casca thank you for your comment and your advice :thumbsup:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Solomonksa,

First picture is unfocused:
1) Always take 2 or 3 shots from the same spot, so, one shot will be the clearest
2) Define 2 lines:
** first line will be close to the stones with symbols to capture details
** second line will be a little far from the current from you take first picture
** that lines will be the bases, with the camera make a 360 degrees turn, only turn some degrees and take pictures: View attachment 997199
.. maybe more than one "good angle"
.. you need take many pictures :)

Read this:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/129235-treasure-signs-symbols-101-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/209633-along-royal-trail-lost-horse.html
.. sun is important too, maybe shadow symbols

After identify all possible symbols:
1) probably you can determine if is a spanish monument (group of symbols) or NOT
2) search each symbol in this forum
3) if is a spanish monument, the "Treasure" will not be there :hello:

Your place looks promising .. Good luck! :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Because of the Omega sign I would think that its a starting point of a trail, also the head is a good indicator of the start of a trail, Please don't destroy any type of found features in the field,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread