my thread about my pictures for ( Spanish rocks symbol ) what is it ? and whats mean

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beginning thanks for all those who manage this forum upscale and cognitive It is really the first of kind in the world. So the word deserve our thanks and gratitude for each and also contributes to the dissemination of information and knowledge in this great forum .

my thread about my pictures for ( Spanish rocks symbol ) what is it ? and whats meaning ?

IMAG0436.jpg VIDEO0092_٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٩٠٠.jpg VIDEO0092_٠٠٠٠٠٠٧٠٦٧.jpg

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marks a trail going in, and two going out. The dog is a royal symbol. From the terrain, I would say something going there geological wise.

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marks a trail going in, and two going out. The dog is a royal symbol. From the terrain, I would say something going there geological wise.

thank you Casca for your comment and good news to know its royal dog symbol despite i was think its snake symbol ! now what , now what can i do in this royal dog symbol and how to know the target ? could you please write for us more details .

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Casca, It is my thinking that several trails going into an area, slow trail for pack animals with winding direction, fast trail for people to get there first to set up camp ,and so forth

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Solo- Its a good chance the turtle is a slow trail in the direction of the head, The 2nd photo indicates its still there, in the direction of the circle and split,

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solo- Its a good chance the turtle is a slow trail in the direction of the head, The 2nd photo indicates its still there, in the direction of the circle and split,

dsty, thank you for comment , i learn from you that is turtle symbol ..... about 2nd picture i dont know where is ((the in the direction of the circle and split)) pls help to give me more details about it.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Solo, There's many turtles posted on this thread, I would expect to travel in the direction of the head and look for a circle of rocks, that's all I have to offer

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solo, There's many turtles posted on this thread, I would expect to travel in the direction of the head and look for a circle of rocks, that's all I have to offer

Tks dsty for your advice i will looking from now for any circle on the rocks :thumbsup:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
The triangle rock in front of the creatures head looks to be LOOK for a triangle this direction, I have no idea how far to tell you go since the measurements are not available

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The triangle rock in front of the creatures head looks to be LOOK for a triangle this direction, I have no idea how far to tell you go since the measurements are not available
thank you dsty , i will check again for any triangle face or near area and i will add another picture.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fish symbol water ahead nearby campsite in direction of triangle and possibly around same sort or color of Lichen.

Bob

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fish symbol water ahead nearby campsite in direction of triangle and possibly around same sort or color of Lichen.

Bob

thank you Bob , but i dont understanding what you mean your word (( lichen)) whats meaning ?

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread