attached some pictures for map rocks but i dont know how i read it?

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope get help for this rock i see a lot signs but i dont know whats mean !?
IMAG1013.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see in this my picture ( lion head ) !!? what is mean ? any thought please?
VIDEO0030_٠٠٠٠٠٢٥٠٣٥.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
This is my thought's any Head feature is the start of a Trail, the elevation that its looking may indicate how long the trail is, I have an Eagle Head on a site that I have seen and worked, its level on top of a small hill and it looks toward another hill that has other carvings on it. Start of a trail was my thought's, just walk in the direction its looking an see what there is that direction

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok my friends i get new pict.
i hope get some information's about it . i feel its final cache !!
IMAG3409.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Jewel, My thoughts on the # A in top line of photos and # C in the lower set, My thoughts are its a head with a closed mouth and I can't tell you how far to go without the height of the head either in CM or inches of the head or what to look for when you get to your destination.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jewel, My thoughts on the # A in top line of photos and # C in the lower set, My thoughts are its a head with a closed mouth and I can't tell you how far to go without the height of the head either in CM or inches of the head or what to look for when you get to your destination.

hi dsty , thank you for your thoughts , now It has concluded that all symbols just art for somthing Old and archeological Not treasures as you told . i stop searching and digging because i think nothing treasure . i searching now in history to find the real history. TKS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread