Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi researchers can anyone translate this stone???

IMG_0717.JPG

Bob do you know that signs meaning????

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd just like to say it'd be fun to hunt in Iran, part of the Fertile Crescent, history goes back as far as written history can go. That and it's dry, relics could be found in pretty decent shape.

If a sign led you to a treasure do you have the authority to dig it?

Are you allowed to metal detect there or will they cut off your hands?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh, Ill take a guess at it.

Since I don't have the time too decode the characters below the symbol I can only go by the symbol.

Since we all know what a Tau symbols is this looks to be a double Tau?

Possibly a Temple or Tomb in the south?

The Tau is a very old symbol of the Greek letter 19. It also could mean 300, or Martyrdom.

The Tau is one of the ancient sacred symbols of Mu.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New lesson . We want In this session to know more and teach of the signs and its decode , for this purpose we need to your Collaboration .

Can anyone say what is this photos and that means ؟؟؟

number 1:
View attachment 1076298

Number 2:
View attachment 1076299

I ask of all researchers to participate in this lesson .please
Thanks

Sadeg
Iam a researcher and raider, do i fit in here? or is this just for research?

keith2004

Jun 16, 2012
alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is anyone going to point out to "sing researcher" that he has misspelled his name? oh...that would be me......."SIGN RESEARCHER" not SING.

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd just like to say it'd be fun to hunt in Iran, part of the Fertile Crescent, history goes back as far as written history can go. That and it's dry, relics could be found in pretty decent shape.

If a sign led you to a treasure do you have the authority to dig it?

Are you allowed to metal detect there or will they cut off your hands?

Hey sir are you really indiana jones؟؟؟
I love that rule and i saw all the films.
Sir maybe there is something wrong policies in many countries and it would be the wrong policy of the men ,
I believe we can not justify the mistakes of others and not enter to the men politics and dont warry i am not terrorism .
I am an ordinary citizen.
We believe the Scientific sight of treasure finding and More than 80% of the researchers and treasure groups i know are equipped with modern metal detector Variety of advanced equipment from Germany - US -Turkey -Dubai - Israel and so on. fortunately, no one has been cut off their hands if you doent believe i can give you the exact address with telephone numbers
If you upset and dont like me i will not teach others but i believe that it's better to light a candle in the dark my friend:icon_thumright:
If we're concerned researchers must go hand in hand together we can help others

Sadegh

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is anyone going to point out to "sing researcher" that he has misspelled his name? oh...that would be me......."SIGN RESEARCHER" not SING.

Yes thanks sir . It is just a misspelling

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henry Jones Jr,

INDIANA JONES SHAME ON YOU!

This gentleman was reaching out too our country and trying to connect with others in his field and you bring up his Government?

Come on!

That's not the Indy I know!

Indiana Jones Respects all cultures and laws.

Except once you died and left a treasure he would find it and put it to good use!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh I respect your courage too reach out and connect with others, but, just a hint call us "Sir" if your talking with a male not "Dear" as if talking with a woman which is the normal formal start of a conversation with a man. I suppose you could say "Dear Sir" or "Sir's" if many men.

And yes Diggin Dumps you have just entered the Twilight Zone of Treasure Hunting prepare for the journey of your life!

Listen and learn.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh,

Do you have the basics of Shadow and Sun Language over there?

In other words have you got any photos of Shadow Signs from Iran?

Bob

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks lot Bob for your helpful and respectful comment.

Researchers , I've researched many civilizations the marks of the Roman - Jewish - Egypt - Mason - Iran - Byzantine - Phoenician - Greece - Christians - Romania - spanish - etc.

Bob what is your meaning of the sun and shadow language.can you explain that????

Is it your mean for the magic system???

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh,

In all Nations and Countries the Free Masons a Secret Society worked with various Governments or the Vatican Roman Catholic Church better known as the Knights Templar signified by the Double Cross, The Horse symbol, Skulls, Cross Bones, The Square, Triangles plus many other important Mathematics, Geometry or Religious, Alchemical, Astrological, Astronomy & Esoteric Allegory symbols too hide various vast Treasures they acquired during the Conquest and initial Slavery of those Conquered by a Gold / Silver Mining System known as De Re Metallica.

Let me get my breath....

This system I have seen in your photo's.

But the knowledge you seem to possess compliments the small amount of knowledge I have so keep it coming your answering a lot of questions I have with regards too deeper meaning's of the symbols, writing and Ancient History your country has to offer which is the true history of the beginning of Mankind's past.

Bob

keith2004

Jun 16, 2012
alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jewish people are devils and masons are satanic ????heard that said about other religions/fellowships/cults also but what does it matter anyway?jews and masons buried treasure and left signs/markers.interpret/research the signs not the religion!!!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics and religion out of forums..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to point out we do not have spelling or grammar police here...

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok sir My intention was not to insult the religion or a particular religion, I just express their beliefs . our aim is the reserach not masons religon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread