Spanish & KGC in the ozark mountains.

troggdelights

Nov 27, 2021
I've heard a lot about the Spanish in Arkansas. Hell Hernando de Soto was in Calion Arkansas. My ex wife grandma has a man made cave on her property near Hurricane Creek in Boston mountains were Spanish was supposed to have mined. It's in a book I think it might have been a Phillip Steele book about the Ozarks
I'd be GREATLY interested in conversing with you and comparing notes privately. I'm in the midst of exploring/excavating another ancient cave not far from hurricane that was clearly used for mining, as well as fortified signal tower type shelter, the entrance to which is meticulously hidden. Pretty sure I've found solid evidence that not only were there pygmy cavemen living in the area, but that the Spaniards had a good relationship with them. I theorize that these tiny men were essential in the hiding of who knows how much Spanish loot, using the mountains themselves as vaults with entrances too tiny for normal men to enter. That's the gist of what I'm looking at on site at least...

ElishaKuchanan

Greenie
Dec 4, 2021
20211204_135919.jpg

TriEye

Jan 7, 2022
I'd be GREATLY interested in conversing with you and comparing notes privately. I'm in the midst of exploring/excavating another ancient cave not far from hurricane that was clearly used for mining, as well as fortified signal tower type shelter, the entrance to which is meticulously hidden. Pretty sure I've found solid evidence that not only were there pygmy cavemen living in the area, but that the Spaniards had a good relationship with them. I theorize that these tiny men were essential in the hiding of who knows how much Spanish loot, using the mountains themselves as vaults with entrances too tiny for normal men to enter. That's the gist of what I'm looking at on site at least...
I'm interested in hearing more about these pygmy cavemen. Is there anything more you would be willing to share?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know how to tell the difference between Spanish rock carving or France. Or even later. But I do believe the Indians didn't use numbers in there carvings. So I figure it has to be some one with some kind of book learning involved in them carvings.
Really cool thread, woven with your, & other's very interesting accounts of events in those so remote Ozark Mtn. areas. A lot of traffic all through there & trails in
& out thru the nation's.
The very little known KGC avtivities
would be something, even
of mostly secret trails. No reason not to be able to tell the difference in the well used Spanish marks/signs, & whoever all else
left their carving styles.
Very nice pics, & contributions...

There's a lot of good samples
of the S/S that's shared in the
sandy1 Spanish vault guide.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
A few times we visited a nice ranch used to be thousands of acres, not far from Eureka Springs. There had been a very successful family of Scientist/Engineer/Financial kind
of folks visiting & living there a lot.

Likely some 33° Freemasons.
Even along with several other millionalres, they'd contributed a lot of time & money to the success of early NASA, before Congress even supported the program financially.
Heavily involved with the Manhatten Project.

My friend found & observed several very clear Spanish symbols, like a nice large defined turtle, large crossed lightning bolt "X" (each line approx. 18" long carved in 1 1/2" zig zags) like continuous bolts on a boulder down in a deep & wide rocky creek, also about a 2 1/2" big drill hole in
a boulder you can look & sight through, etc., & other markers all around the place, along with a found
sealed cliff cave/mine opening.

Not far from the White River,
& they also contributed some
land for constructing the
Beaver Lake dam.

A very interesting place, also an
apparent long & frequent southern plains Indian presence back in the time.
Very likely Osage & Commanche,
back in the later of the free days.

Nice deep & long valleys, with boulder strewn rocky pooled &
running creeks, running through
the steep heavily wooded mountains.

My friend managed the last living son's
2nd generation horse ranch years ago.

They were some important people in their day. Intrigueing stories of big Masonic
meetings, & supposed treasure activity.
Back when the father & other brothers
were alive & active, on that very nice
Ozark Mtn. ranch.

Last edited:

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
Orange man: Your pictures # 608 I'm putting my directions on here and not pm how I believe it should be read because it is fairly simple. I'm surprised it is still standing and an animal hasn't knocked it down. Never seen one done this way which makes me think it is fairly early. The over all shape is a squared U, which indicates , a door, opening, gate etc. The white rock at the top is a pointer which because it is longer your expected to follow it in the direction it is pointing. BUT, looking at the other end of the U if you look at the shape of that orange colored rock close, it is a ducks bill. This duck is a water sign/ mirror image so you work it backwards. Go around to the back now, your second picture, and you'll see the treasure hole and the two signs, the white pointer rock and the duck. Now step back and bring these two lines together till they cross. It shouldn't be but a few feet since the signs are so close. The lines should cross somewhere around that flat rock . Now dig. If you find something there keep it even if its not money, especially if its metal but even if its just glass or a strange piece of rock. It may be a key which will give you the place where the treasure is. Good luck, hope its the real thing; Rebelsmom

Attachments

• 43A1B57A-7B74-4236-A9E0-0187FC5610F5.jpeg
    43A1B57A-7B74-4236-A9E0-0187FC5610F5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2307.jpg
    IMG_2307.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg