The beginning of the trail, and a lot of unanswered mysteries...

OP
OP
B

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty,

The shrine,(assuming it is one), faces northeast. I assumed it was a shrine due to its location by the water trap. They had an old cabin,(calling it a cabin is a stretch), that they had constructed on the ledge above the shrine and water trap. It had fallen when we discovered it, and only one wall and part of the roof was there. The had cut into a solid stone ledge to make a flat place for the shelter. On the trail, and approx. 1/4 mile before you reach the site, they have built a mini-death trap. I was euphoric when we discovered it. As it does not belong to the water trap site, we believe we found the one it was reffering to about 250 varas to the north of the water trap. See photo below of the mini trap,(it seems to be an absolute miniature replica of the one we found at the other site. Notice the small red rock on the one side of the mini trap, we believe this is where we will find the pozo.....
minitrap07.JPG

close up of handiwork,(these small stones were in many places)
closeupmini1.JPG
another close up
minitrapcloseup2.JPG
Another close up, notice the small red stone showing the way, (a heart is on the right)
minitrapwithclue.JPG

OP
OP
B

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics of mini death trap...

dsty,

The shrine,(assuming it is one), faces northeast. I assumed it was a shrine due to its location by the water trap. They had an old cabin,(calling it a cabin is a stretch), that they had constructed on the ledge above the shrine and water trap. It had fallen when we discovered it, and only one wall and part of the roof was there. The had cut into a solid stone ledge to make a flat place for the shelter. On the trail, and approx. 1/4 mile before you reach the site, they have built a mini-death trap. I was euphoric when we discovered it. As it does not belong to the water trap site, we believe we found the one it was reffering to about 250 varas to the north of the water trap. See photo below of the mini trap,(it seems to be an absolute miniature replica of the one we found at the other site. Notice the small red rock on the one side of the mini trap, we believe this is where we will find the pozo.....
View attachment 1185725

close up of handiwork,(these small stones were in many places)
View attachment 1185726
another close up
View attachment 1185728
Another close up, notice the small red stone showing the way, (a heart is on the right)
View attachment 1185732

Thats all for now...more to come soon!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions