In Deep

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have found two buried signs that lead to old hand dug holes from dowsing
I have not done any on this site yet just found it and i like to walk around and follow the rocks and familiarize myself with the area
there is a lot going on here
I found there camp were they moved huge rocks to build like a fort and leaned other rocks against cliffs to build sleeping shelters
Pretty cool stuff
I found two watch centers were someone could watch the trail, they had tunnels out the back that if you was going up the trail the guy inside could ambush you and you would not make it past his post.

Wow, great site In Deep,thanks for giving us some info. on it. Iam all fired up for the hunt now.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Camp site with Church signs looks familiar. There may be a hoyo created by those center boulders that either leads to an opening or buried church possessions. I have a similar set up with the cross and hoyo but have not been back to dig....

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Also... Read dsty's post's on church signs, you may find drill holes in the area.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Concerning the other picture. The pillars of solomon come to mind in the shadow signs, go between them, as usual, it should be taking you to a mine entrance and by the looks of it, it may be sealed/trapped. I would check the rocks above the mining tool for caliche.

OP
OP
I

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you tinhorn I will check that out for sure
the white rock in front of the cross is a headstone could it be that easy?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's some sort of monument/marker confirmation. That's about all I know, other than maybe some sort of witchcraft type crap. I have seen the out of place bones stuck into monuments/markers quite a bit..

Funny, last time I found one, I saw the monument from across a canyon , it was sunlit and stuck out like sore thumb in the evening and had some particular animal shapes and other stuff. I was pretty certain it was a marker, oddly enough when I hiked over to it the next day, it had bones stuck inside it, the only place on hillside with any bones. No way possible they ended up there naturally if you could see it. Can't show it though. I don't show markers from my areas publicly anymore.

OP
OP
I

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply Quinoa
I see bones like this every once in a while never know were they come from no more around like something died around the area
Why dont you post pics anymore?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see all the animals but two lion in pic. I circled the male female next to him
11d9adee750c5e6cce5b43e5afae30a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your getting your exercise walking that place. You have a gorilla in the mix

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I was wrong on that

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about now
f3f221a4bf1ec6b46c70b502701a1c5a.jpg

The other is a griffin or Phoenix

OP
OP
I

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob
Thanks for looking what your calling a griffin I thought looked like a lion sleeping
and this is a different site than some of the other pics

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first I chose t&at one but got to looking at it nose. It has that Eagles beak. And the way the hair is . Notice how it's missing hair on top of its head and under the neck

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
In Deep. The rock marked Lion looks to have a shadow of a Prairie chicken on it, the top knot is pointing at a V notch for an alignment sight. Just an opinion. Rocky

OP
OP
I

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You Rockhopper Ill have to check that out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread