• ottoman.jpg
    ottoman.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,689

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice resemblance to a Jewish tomb... where was that pic taken?? Because of it being blurry, it almost looks a Photoshop mockup?

Bran <><

OP
OP
O

ottoman man

Draw picture turkei edirne city.. the Rock grave,

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
sealed tomb note christian "cross" mark not used for some time after christ was nailed to the cross--but it could be quite old----still in my book its a "known" grave---- treat it as such---I would not not disturb it. (holy ground)

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
blurry is bad. but! if this is not manipulated i definitley see some crazy stuff in that picture. all i can say is wow. death is definitley represented . does anyone see. death heads.ill point them out in paint. kinda like looking at clouds here. but you will see them . go take a look. kiddrock33

K

Kentucky Kache

I see oddly shaped rocks, but that's about it. I very much believe in the supernatural, but, let's keep it real.

K

Kentucky Kache

Okay, maybe I do see something. Maybe.

OP
OP
O

ottoman man

hii.. sorry l litle know english.. thanks every body.. thhe grave is ghost.. beause l break the rock ghos attack me ??? this grave is holy..maybe another time..

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it was a demon that attacked you... ??? I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in angels and demons. I believe that each has their own purpose for their existence. It is quite strange how you say that they "attacked you"... what exactly happened?

Bran <><

OP
OP
O

ottoman man

l break the door.(this pic.resemble) and l hear cry and child sound..l backwards. afterwards quit.. l very fear.. after 2 days later l came. but repettion l hear sound..this grave is magic..

sorryy l litle know english. ;D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite interesting. So when you broke the door, you heard the sounds of a child crying? So I guess what I am still confused about is if this picture is an actual picture of this door/tomb... or is it a drawing? Or is it just a depiction of the place you actually saw? Either case, I don't believe that it is "magic" as much as there's a real cause to the sounds you are hearing. Whether it is natural sounds (i.e. winds howling through the tunnels or animals/bats/birds making those sounds) or supernatural sounds (i.e. demons, "spirits", etc.), either way I don't blame you for not wanting to return. It's generally the feeling of fear that controls humans and either keep us from knowledge or persuades us to pursue such knowledge. Post any more pictures if you have them. And this is in the country of Turkey, correct?

Bran <><

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe in ghosts.....I do, I do, I do................

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This picture was taken before you broke the door open right?

That's scary about the ghosts!

OP
OP
O

ottoman man

country turkey .... you came investigation this summer... my guest..

Jason_05

Sep 13, 2005
Decapolis
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Hello,

Very nice sign = Ancient church/worship ..... who know`s ?

ottoman, will you be able to post a very close picture to the cross ?

I think it`s not a grave sign at all ... !

Children crying !!!! are you sure about that ottoman ?

Regards

brnt_amrcan

Greenie
Apr 17, 2007
Joplin,MO
Not to be a poor sport about the pic but it looks like there are to boulder's on each side
of the door if you look closely you can see a M both look the same on each rock a positioned in the same way.In the center of the door is a man setting in a chair,also there is a cross to the top of the door and one on the right sid of the rock. If the pic is not real. would you go back to the site a take a
picture.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, a clear picture would be nice. I see the boulders now...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread