its really no treasure through ancient rock art its only just subterfuge!! ?

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its really no treasure through ancient rock art its only just subterfuge!! ?

my friend here in my country working in Archeological center and he said:
is no treasure through ancient rock art its only just subterfuge from some Author of books ( treasure symbols and sign ) for Make people buy these books and they dream of treasure
And these web sites promote authors books after get commission or maybe the authors have their own.
I speak because I looked so much in my site and i digging spot but not find anything.

Also i search the net also and did not find any person who actually found a treasure through these monuments and rock symbol and sign .
i found some web pages talk that is the symbols rock used Nearby an ancient people ( Rituals of ancient religions ) , for example of the ancient temples (temples of the sun and the moon) !!

anyone proves reverse this speech and prove by indications or evidence convincing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will take example for bible ancient :

you can read this line : Mt Karkom

in my site i found like below rock photo :
Karkom36s.jpg

Flint was used for the manufacturing of tools and weapons during the ancient periods. A large collection of flint tools and cuttings was found near the ancient Chalcolithic (?) period tomb.

Karkom7s.jpg

above photo The altar is built near the remains of an ancient tents camp. The 12 stones are located on its east side, while on the west side (in the back of the photo below) is the stage of the altar, where the animal sacrifices were performed.

the monuments and rock just art !

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jewel,
There are lots of folks here who think that just because a picture of rocks is posted, they should highlight everything they think they see and call it "signs". When someone presents actual chiseled carvings of symbols, letters, and/or numbers, a few opinions will be given and then the thread dies.

Here is the problem. A lot of people here are avid interpreters of fairytale rock trails. Give them examples of undeniable carvings and, you won't get much help. If you post contrary opinions or deny the validity of some of these "signs", you get labeled as a naysayer. This place is chock full of cloud readers and also people who, unintentionally, just caught up and misled. I see you are on the right track of objectivity.

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am not mean that no treasures Buried in most countries world ,

we know all that the treasures we can find it in the ancient tombs In private ancient royal tombs .
and also Buried nearby demolished old dilapidated buildings areas .

but what i mean it ( the symbols and signs monument and rock ) >> no treasures through it >> my friend told me is just symbols rock art only made it ancient people.
so i ask here ,

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jewel.,

I understand what you mean. Your friend doesn't think carved rocks, or carvings on rocks, are used to lead people to treasure. The term "treasure" is mainly used to refer to something precious that people can find and sell to others for money or something else of value, or that holds historical value, or can even keep in their private collections. What your friend thinks does, and does not matter. What do you think? Your friend's negative attitude toward this subject could help you remain objective and thereby help keep you from getting caught up in all this nonsense of "cloud reading". It could also cause you to miss out some spectacular historical sites.

A closed mind is a prejudiced mind. There just may be historical "treasures" near the alter site you showed. That area does not appear to have been excavated so, that means the sands hold the secrets. That being said, with the site being made of rocks, and them telling part of the story of the place, and historical artifacts being considered treasure, one could say that this treasure has indeed been found through rocks. This site is rather obvious in nature and some are much less so. By use of rocks, arranged in recognizable shapes and patterns, we recognize the alter/sacrifice area. Had all the rocks been scattered or taken for use somewhere else, this site could remain hidden for a very very long time.

It's the sample principle used when people chisel shapes, numbers, figures, and letters into rocks by use of tools. Those carvings are for communication. Some carvings are huge monuments that point the way. Some are just giant landmarks that help the mind memorize what the surroundings look like. Some things I consider to be treasure are water, food, shelter, and shade. People still mark trails today to show other people the way.

Below is backward 7. It has a series of hash marks. Legend has it that the number 7 was used by some cultures to represent a place of rest since God rested on the seventh day which, according to the Roman calendar, is SATURDAY, unless of course God didn't start his work week until Monday. Following the hashes leads one up the side of the mountain, about 40 yards, to a dry ravine sheltered from view by the trees along the river. I don't know who made it or when they did it. I just know what it means.

I've shown this before and people drew bears and faces and all manner of silly things all over it. They would never have gotten any rest at the resting place for all the treasure they would have been chasing.

20140706_100217.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you right blind , after check all sites in my village i learn far more about these ancient peoples when there is greater respect given to the ancient ways and artifacts left behind so long ago. this Ancient civilizations with grand architecture, math, trading networks, trails, canoes, governing structures, astronomy, symbol making, scrolls, mounds, and more.

i found a lot symbols carving rock like lion and snake ,turtle,frog,....ect . but after digging a lot spot as i read here and as treasure books but not find anything ,
i think the this symbols just only art for ancient people and every symbol Indicating a certain ritual worship.

next i will Explains that on my site by photos also.

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard when I was in my village rituals are still in circulation among them so far.
Any woman who gets born they must go and spin in a black cobra_ snake_ head stone monument,
Beliefs that this protects the newborn diseases !

The conclusion that the words of my friend correctly., but the ( treasure symbols and sign ) Author of books said to look or search head direction ! some said digging under head !! all bullshit !

so these stones shapes made of ancient ritual. i will stop dreaming to find the treasure through symbols and signs book .

i will put the picture and if anyone know anything please write your thought .

VIDEO0262_٠٠٠٠٠٠٧٤٦٧.jpg

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think the first monument rock symbols made from King Solomon and Spanish, KGC , Jesuit .......ect use it after and take this style .,

and maybe its just art maybe not , search for true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread