MOST AMAZING SPANISH MONUMENTS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Could some one help gordon quixote who has difficulty with his ability to see.

May be someone would be kind enough to label the Pentagon, draw in the lion, circle the devil and draw in the blackbird with the
long tail going to the left which I referred to in post # 23.

If i were to look at the big picture--taking in this site as a whole--in my opinion there is a mine / cache site--right here.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Aioria

Hello Aioria,

This is said in a constructive manner, to help you.
Your photo # 18 was taken too close--step back at least 10 feet--if you were so close--
because you needed the camera resolution--then increase the mp setting on your camera.

You also need to realize --that in photo # 18--when you take a photo from one direction--at best
your only telling us 25%--50% of the story--so when the photos are taken from all four compass
points your giving us a more complete story or photo.

Two examples of this would be in photo # 18--where does the boot take you--it is showing you go right--
do you see the black triangle? Is there just one ? ( not very likely )

Another example is in your beautiful photo of the bears--and it is an outstanding photo to me--
I am positive that if the photos had been taken from the four compass directions--4 sides--
that there would be additional Spanish Markers / animals / information --there for us to see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

One very important thing I forgot to mention..... In the picture of the bear head up top I remember there are 1 or 2 "hoyos".

Let me show you guys:

CLICK ON PICTURE TO MAKE BIGGER

So pretty much do you guys think that looking through the "hoyos" from the back side "in" in the direction of where head monuments are looking I will find the exact spots to go next?

They may be actually looking towards the boulder with the sword and shadow heart. I am not sure of this. I have to go back and look through from the back but it is high and I need a ladder or something.

Also if I look through, and there is no boulder just a clean spot of land on the ground. Should I dig there?

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
AlORlA, could I get some background Information from you aprox age, and education in the field of Spanish Trail, you come up with some GOOD photos and Have you read any of Charles Kenworthy's books , It will help you a lot if you read and gather all the information you can, try to understand what folks are telling you, slow down, BURN every shovel you can find, If you wanted to go to Utah you wouldn't take off toward the East, According to C.K. books A Hoyo is the start of a trail and its my belief that you will find the same feature to identify it at the end of the trail. NO digging allowed EVER until you have everything figured .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work Aioria, thanks for posting it. I dont know if you read about dsty posting of flipping stones over, and them having a map carved on the bottom. someone from another country posted a photo of one once. View attachment 1191618

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
This is a site that I would call a HUB with SPOKES going out in different direction creating trails to follow for different reasons, ie the lower right hand side has a upside down V with a circle in the middle. Interesting perhaps O = oro or O = 15 or perhaps something concealed near-by, Kinda looks like a nose looking down. I might consider the rocks / boulders out in front and consider ALL of the rocks out in front as information that may be considered I see 8 that would crawl all over and look at the features. Looks like a good place to camp for awhile. NO digging holes yet, don't destroy anything. Make maps, measure distances and get degrees. This may be a good time to get some one on top of the hill to watch for visitors

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could some one help gordon quixote who has difficulty with his ability to see.

May be someone would be kind enough to label the Pentagon, draw in the lion, circle the devil and draw in the blackbird with the
long tail going to the left which I referred to in post # 23.

If i were to look at the big picture--taking in this site as a whole--in my opinion there is a mine / cache site--right here.

i fully agree bwhats trippy im working a trail with the same exact shadow signs but i believe the cache at my site is under a turtle with no legs or tail but an obvious head and shell. bthe map is of a stone frog marker i found with the exact shap of the turtle if i uneartrhed the turtle rock completely thing its one of those death trap unearth me rocks and it will earth me under it im still trying to figure A WAT WITH OUT it rolling its almost on an axis that wobbles at an push

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes look through the bhoyos and it will lead to the next spot

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im working a site with very similar markings and shadow signs however the monuments are on smaller scale man you must be on to something huge i can only imagine im excited for you. i just found my hoya its actually is some trees literally gnarled in a circular pattern and as i looked through it i saw the turtle monument...

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what does dot dot dots indicate my rock map iws showing that from sword with cross

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
right below the pentagon u see those 2 rocks overlappin eachother the one underneath te one on top has a cross on it.,... just a observation maybe check on it or flip it over there may be a map on the back thats how my map found me....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions