Unusual rock carving uncovered from heavy rains

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark,
The signs you have, are part of the Early Spanish signs, and are all "good" signs. I'm not surprised that they work for you and you still find them in the field.
Some of them have "evolved" into other meanings, and/or work in tandem with another sign, to put you where you need to be.
The "trick" (for lack of better word) is what you make of it, ....in your case, on your site. as these were part of the lingo of an Era, and not exactly part of a "manual" given by a coach-figure.
For example, "arrows" in all kind of directions, or shapes, or forms.... Not all arrows point You to Treasures. (you need other things to survive in the wild...water, game, shelter, etc.) All those have been "documented" in stone (or wood) and you need to chose between them, for what interests you.
More reason for what I have stated earlier, ...observe, document, add up.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
There are, however stances when you come to a location where the signs that used to make sense (because they got you there)...............all of the sudden are all over the place and confusing, and stop making sense. Too many of them in the same small area, all over, with all kind of multiple meanings......and you are overwhelmed. (that, my friend is the best thing for you,....you are closer than you think) Take a breather.
That is your so-called new ball game. (by that time, you gathered enough visual experience to distinguish between good signs and fake signs, or those that are of a more recent period meant to disguise) Unfortunately, it will not happen overnight. Everybody needs a break-in period.

PS You may also need a break in period if you ever decide to change to a new site. (farther apart from you initial playground)

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
if it's not the one I thought it was can you show me which sign just so we're on the same page.. thanks

in your area, I would pay attention to the second-to-the-rite sign, and to a narrow opening Y. in tandem.

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in your area, I would pay attention to the second-to-the-rite sign, and to a narrow opening Y. in tandem.

gotcha, freezing rain/drizzle right now possible snow later, be a good time to make some coffee and go over all this new info

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job maverick1: Mark60, Do you have an Albert Pike Morals and Dogma? Something just came to mind when looking at your pictures and reading Maverick1s' comments . On page 787 he mentions the black Eagle , which you have , some others symbols are the earth, air, water and fire which could be the burnt tree,and the fertility sign sounds like the Kabalah. Also I like mavericks explanation of preserving the signs with fire makes a lot of sense.

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_0757.JPG

might be something here mark

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
T.Y.,..R-mom, for the kind words,….and/but I was barely scratching the surface on a M/O of rules of engagement. Lol
Your good observations have a hint and flavor of the Masonic creed and study material?
You know you’re not supposed to read The Kabbalah, if you’re under 40 years of age. LOL (meant as compliment)

On a more serious note: You’re right about the Eagle,…and that should be looked at in more depth.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What can you tell us about the eagle? It's in the attacking mode. Protecting the nest maybe?

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes please tell me more about the eagle it’s one symbol I don’t know much about

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maverick1.. Lol no worries on the under 40 thing, I'm a few years past that, but then again probably not supposed to be a female either, but I guess I've always been a bit of a Rebel, Dad taught me how to work on cars when I was a teenager (still love the smell of grease), and I am in the middle of remodeling my kitchen by myself, and then I can handle a gun well enough to protect myself if needed.. So I don't fit most sterotypes, but it's true blondes have more fun!!!!! :occasion14:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Maverick1.. Lol no worries on the under 40 thing, I'm a few years past that, but then again probably not supposed to be a female either, but I guess I've always been a bit of a Rebel, Dad taught me how to work on cars when I was a teenager (still love the smell of grease), and I am in the middle of remodeling my kitchen by myself, and then I can handle a gun well enough to protect myself if needed.. So I don't fit most sterotypes, but it's true blondes have more fun!!!!! :occasion14:

Kudos x 10. More power to you. Glad to have you watching our backs. lol

Please tell us about the darn fish eater, posing as a National bird. We're all ears......(actually eyes)

(geez, I could have sworn ...mid-20's...max)

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
:occasion14::occasion14::occasion14:
Excuse my bad manners, please. Forgot to raise my glass. Call me a ......zxsxzsxzxs man, ahem

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job maverick1: Mark60, Do you have an Albert Pike Morals and Dogma? Something just came to mind when looking at your pictures and reading Maverick1s' comments . On page 787 he mentions the black Eagle , which you have , some others symbols are the earth, air, water and fire which could be the burnt tree,and the fertility sign sounds like the Kabalah. Also I like mavericks explanation of preserving the signs with fire makes a lot of sense.

Black eagle ? In the pic you circled? No I don’t have that book I’ll have to check it out and add it to my library, I’ll need to get back out to the tree I see the owl Maverick1 tells about will for sure need a closure inspection

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Rebelsmom, I read the page you mentioned regarding the black eagle, pretty deep material, can you explain the black eagle and where your seeing it, ? i know the owl, and it's meaning and where maverick1 has found on the tree, but the eagle escapes me. thank you in advance..

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What can you tell us about the eagle? It's in the attacking mode. Protecting the nest maybe?

Eagle, WTH, if this bird were an alien i would have been abducted and probed already before i even seen em coming... more coffee :coffee2: and better glasses :dontknow:

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coffee is always free friend

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark60; You will have to use your imagination a bit, but you have captured a very good picture of him in picture #109. He is actually a shadow. his beek points down to the two bright rocks below , he is actually a deceiver. His goal is to draw away the profane from discovering his secret, This is where a major change in the signs take place and you must choose your FATE . You are now looking for certain " Keys" That I can't show you but I gave you the alignments in white in the pm . The owl will show you what you need to know. Check your pictures I sent you with a magnifying glass , that will help and if you can blow them up helps also. Hope I havn't confused you . will talk to you later. Rebelsmom

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mark60; You will have to use your imagination a bit, but you have captured a very good picture of him in picture #109. He is actually a shadow. his beek points down to the two bright rocks below , he is actually a deceiver. His goal is to draw away the profane from discovering his secret, This is where a major change in the signs take place and you must choose your FATE . You are now looking for certain " Keys" That I can't show you but I gave you the alignments in white in the pm . The owl will show you what you need to know. Check your pictures I sent you with a magnifying glass , that will help and if you can blow them up helps also. Hope I havn't confused you . will talk to you later. Rebelsmom

Rebelsmom, ok I got it, I kept looking at the goal post for it, Doh.. your help is greatly appreciated,

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes mark saw the heart, but what I see is that green moss covered rock in the middle of the circle it may be an omega rock , shaped like an egg, which is a fertility sign. The rock standing up in front of it could be holding back the water so be careful removing it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread