Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes mark saw the heart, but what I see is that green moss covered rock in the middle of the circle it may be an omega rock , shaped like an egg, which is a fertility sign. The rock standing up in front of it could be holding back the water so be careful removing it.

OK will do, Let me see if I can find a clearer pic for you

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are right about the omega sign. It is also the cat paw. That whole picture need to be looked at closely. Is it possible to get a wider view?

BWB let me see if I have one,

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BWB, I'll have to check my files for a wider view, in the meantimeif you check my post #94 it looks to be a little clearer, and then this other is a from a slightly different angle with morning sun, curious about what appears as a digital photo burn above the water in the beam of light, its not far off from where you circled Rebelsmom, surely not an aura being that dark ? east bank.JPG

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes it is fingers crossed

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BWB, I'll have to check my files for a wider view, in the meantimeif you check my post #94 it looks to be a little clearer, and then this other is a from a slightly different angle with morning sun, curious about what appears as a digital photo burn above the water in the beam of light, its not far off from where you circled Rebelsmom, surely not an aura being that dark ? View attachment 1551414

I have caught a aura dark in color following sandy1's guide
IMGP2249 - Copy (3).JPG

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In Deep, interesting photo, thanks for answering, I wasnt sure about my pic, it was always my understanding the aura was lighter in coloration an more like a glowing effect ?

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have caught some that are lighter in color like a gray fog also some that are a green fog
Not sure exactly what they are but the rock alignments are there with them

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark60,
Thanks for posting the handwritten list of symbols. I have not seen some of them before. I am having trouble reading some of them. On your copy, can you read what it says next to the triangle with a dot in the center? I have found such a triangle stone with a dot in the center at a location I determined by following other clues at my site. I am very curious as to what the writer of that list thinks it means.
Thanks
White Heart

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mark60,
Thanks for posting the handwritten list of symbols. I have not seen some of them before. I am having trouble reading some of them. On your copy, can you read what it says next to the triangle with a dot in the center? I have found such a triangle stone with a dot in the center at a location I determined by following other clues at my site. I am very curious as to what the writer of that list thinks it means.
Thanks
White Heart

White Heart, on that list it reads buried in a tree or rocks, but it should reference it as being in the center of a triangle made of either trees or rocks, the triangle's size will vary, you can Google spanish treasure symbols and it will bring up lots of info, you can also google " Coronado's children treasure signs " either one of those will show a lot of symbols, just have to separate the wheat from the chaf so to speak as whats real and whats made up

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here’s the pic again I circled what I think is an aura thoughts? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518899721.036519.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark that is a very interesting picture. There is so much in it. The whole picture is full of symbolism. The more i look the more I see. I like how the water is used to complete some of the symbols.

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought so too tell me what do you see, the one thing that has always stood out to me is what I call a duck head, it’s the middle slab at the waters edge

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark take your picture and turn sideways. Water edge on the left. Now look at your stone at the waters edge. They make a complete picture. Then look at the whole thing. It's a hidden way of seeing it. There are always a reference to Peter. One is his place at Jesus's feet when He was on the cross. He was on the left side. The other is Peters fate. He did not hang on the cross like Jesus. Some say it was sideways or upside-down. Thing are not what they appear to be. The angle in which you look at it is also important. It's all in front of you if you look at it correctly.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White Heart, on that list it reads buried in a tree or rocks, but it should reference it as being in the center of a triangle made of either trees or rocks, the triangle's size will vary, you can Google spanish treasure symbols and it will bring up lots of info, you can also google " Coronado's children treasure signs " either one of those will show a lot of symbols, just have to separate the wheat from the chaf so to speak as whats real and whats made up
Thank you Mark60 for the information.
I have ordered the Coronado's Children book.
This is sure more fun than doing the NYT crossword puzzle.
Good luck on your puzzle.
WH

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many of your stones are still above the water, with all of the rain 🌧, that we have been blessed with, lately?

I’m not sure about you, but some of the folks around my area have begun growing’ gills under their beards!!!
#/80{€>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions