Walked up in canyon and saw this...

OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
When I climbed up there, I saw 4 flat boulders stacked on each other that forms the heart and bear face if one sees them coming up in canyon from distance. When you get closer and also lower from the boulders the heart fades away.

dr-quest

Feb 25, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold, Whites XLT,Tesoro Stingray ll,Whites Surfmaster ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does seem unnatural, but may just be a marker for direction over that hump or ??????????????

OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
DSCN7242.JPG DSCN7252.JPG DSCN7253.JPG DSCN7254.JPG DSCN7255.JPG DSCN7258.JPG DSCN7260.JPG

OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
Anyway, these are the photos taken left and right of that rock pile. The weather wasn't the best when I hiked out there, and it was getting worse by minutes, so I didn't get to spend much time there.

OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
Just a thought, maybe I should have looked something at the point where the
Bear face started fading away??? Maybe therw was something in direction the face was looking at?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I would chime in. Yokes you have a royal trail marker with an "X" or inbound symbol. "X's" are always in bound to a campsite, to a shrine, to a mine or treasure. Usually an "X" would mean go left and look for another "X" but I've seen them used for pointing out a trail in the distance as an inbound. I would look where the pointer rock is pointing when viewing the "X" from the left side of the pile. Although symbols by themselves usually mean nothing, you have a combination of a heart, an "X", a pointer and an open triangle or sun pointer. All of which point out a very old existing trail.

Are any of the mines nearby for Gold? They mined other metals as well and symbols for those were not as important as the Gold was.
It's obvious the pile as stacked by man and not nature. These markers were meant to be seen from a long distance and approached for reading up close. So the symbol "X" is important.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Y

yokes

May 12, 2011
Thanks Riley. Yes in nearby 5 mile radius, there is atleast 10 gold mines from late 1800s. Guess I have to go back there and see. The x is on left side. The face is looking to left. There is one side canyon on left. I can't find that open triangle u were talking about.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Triangle is in Light / Sky. Light / sky markers are the most important of all the markers. They tell you what when and where to go. When I say when as if time of day they also tell you if there's a timed sun sign with a shadow in it like the sun sign I posted under Giant Skulls. If you slowly rotate around the rock pile and take photo's the light / sky signs morph as you go and create a possible door symbol which consists of a round hole, a "U" shape, a rectangle, a "D" shape or many other door symbols. There should also be a light sky heart, a pointer ( which is visible in as a triangle in the one you posted) or even Indian heads or other heads. A stone face with both eyes means two trails. One eyed stone monuments are for one trail. Try rotating around the whole pile at different distances while snapping photo's.

View attachment 1263180

Thanks Riley. Yes in nearby 5 mile radius, there is atleast 10 gold mines from late 1800s. Guess I have to go back there and see. The x is on left side. The face is looking to left. There is one side canyon on left. I can't find that open triangle u were talking about.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like result of that last ice-age. how big is it? people like to see patterns, either man made or not.
but yes I see a heart in the second pic, the rest looks like they tumble down from above. To me it looks natural.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inside that triangle is the fox. He is looking to the left

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1263255
Royal trail
I see a crown here
if you zoom in on the picture you will see a S on the crown
it looks like if you are standing on the flat rock in front and look through the notch
you would be looking at a big S across the way
I would look there

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right. People do like to see patterns.

This was the camouflage that they used for hiding in plan sight.

It was a simple way of signage. We see signs all over today. Giant billboards and small traffic signs. Those that came before us didn't have the technology for steel signs or even wood for that matter. They had to use whatever was at their disposal. Hence the rock piles that look "Natural" to the untrained eye. What better way to hide something secret but to hide it within Nature itself? These natural looking rock piles were set up using special angles for viewing. That's why from the wrong angles these things make no sense.
Walkers trail's are set up for the viewing angle of the secret society of the Seven Courts. I always take photo's from a 360 around the stacked rock markers and varying distances so I can see the angle I need for reading the marker or sign.
I can understand your skepticism. I was the same way at the beginning.

looks like result of that last ice-age. how big is it? people like to see patterns, either man made or not.
but yes I see a heart in the second pic, the rest looks like they tumble down from above. To me it looks natural.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good eye!

View attachment 1263255
Royal trail
I see a crown here
if you zoom in on the picture you will see a S on the crown
it looks like if you are standing on the flat rock in front and look through the notch
you would be looking at a big S across the way
I would look there

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you bring a picture of the Google earth

These rocks applies 3D

On the opposite side

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread