Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 87146.jpg
    87146.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 200

bjgiff

Jul 29, 2010
IN MY OPINION ONLY- photo shop is good but could use some polishing :icon_thumright: Eyes show no depth to anything nor the one nostril :dontknow: Whats the original look like?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IN MY OPINION ONLY- photo shop is good but could use some polishing :icon_thumright: Eyes show no depth to anything nor the one nostril :dontknow: Whats the original look like?

Photoshop is not my brother 's original 100/100

It's probably symbolizes the range practicing witchcraft

OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2 (2).jpg 13e5b1a5d41c5208be70c64c91b461e5_view.jpg 136629400.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you mean cyclope that Antichrist his one eye

There is this image and created too old I think that
Cyclope or man
Astronomer
Came from the future

View attachment 1248044 View attachment 1248045

Thanks Juba II, for those photos, thats very interesting, and i see that one eye. Iam having a hard time with the translation. The reason i asked was, i found what looks to be a giant cyclops in the mountain looking towards the north star. It looks to be very old. I dont want to post the photos yet because i havent worked it enough to put more things together on it. Thanks for those great photos and info..

OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my friend

At the moment, I will not have another photo site is 500 kilometers from me I think this faces symbolize the Kings zone

Who says Yes to Asterisk ezees

There is also another area far too where there are rocks sculpted

Called cursed rock, where legend has it that they were humans turned into rocks

I've not been located

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Skulls were mainly used because they are easy to identify when made abstract, and they verify you are near a burial site. They have religious and sometimes other meanings, but so does everything else that was used. They can be all shapes and sizes, 1 foot to 100 feet. Sometimes they look, sometimes they are just supposed to be seen, sometimes they have other signs near them or that line up off them, alot of variation, there is not a single all encompassing or general meaning, other than my first sentence.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eye of the Skull Video

Near the Border of Mexico

Projects a light / heart shaped window with the number "75" while illuminating the Eye of Ra giving a distance sign trail and a direction.

Sun Symbols with shadow and shadow with sun. No sound during the beginning. 12/20/2015 Last Sunday. You have to watch the boring thing because at the end I show photo's of the Sun Sign and Eye of the Skull it's projecting out of.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skulls are also important southern symbols of a cross. They symbolize Man and Death to any would be Treasure Hunters or Prospectors. Abstracts are the basis for the entire system so if you're looking for an exact replica of a perfect skull you're not going to find it. More than often you will find just the top of the skull with no jaw. All masked eyes symbols made from Lichen or shadow represent the Skull at a distance from the abstract "Mask Eyes".

All signs and symbols carved in rock is either stacked as abstract's with many on top of the one of importance or they stand alone as profile face abstract's. That's why I coined the term

"Abstract Free Mason Treasure Secretion System" or "Treasure Abstracting" years ago. I almost wrote a book about it. Stacked Abstracts are the hardest to see as they can be seen sometimes by eye but not with a photo so it makes the field research harder.

Your right though, they do indicate a burial site but a full skull is a Southern Skull with a profile Skull usually showing signs adjacent to the Skull like the video I posted with the projecting sun and shadow numeral 75. That was found by using a ground "A" Map that had a white stone with a black lichen "75" on it. The white stone was laying on the ground "A" Map along side the point of the letter and the continuing trail was marked with a small bedrock heart with an "X" in it showing the continuing trail that lead me to the profile Skull. There was other things laid out that were important before this but I'm not at liberty to divulge that info.

The Skull sun / shadow sign is a precursor to the larger round Skull at the final cross southern symbol. That is near two played out prospects both of which are lost leaders. It seems that whomever the party of Free Masons were they knew how to conceal their Treasures very carefully in the Mine from which it came.

A Treasure Vault by Abstract Secretion in a Mine Tunnel.

If you hide it people will seek it.

Skulls were mainly used because they are easy to identify when made abstract, and they verify you are near a burial site. They have religious and sometimes other meanings, but so does everything else that was used. They can be all shapes and sizes, 1 foot to 100 feet. Sometimes they look, sometimes they are just supposed to be seen, sometimes they have other signs near them or that line up off them, alot of variation, there is not a single all encompassing or general meaning, other than my first sentence.

OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The skull symbolizes danger and death inevitable for would-be me closer

Used also by Celtic cut heads of enemies and attached to a spear in front of their homes

The Romans crucify again enemies and traitors in the entrance of the city warning

And a lesson for anyone has tvesh

The skull also used by magicians in a magic ritual

Used by pirates and used today in althader of chemical and radioactive

OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eye of the Skull Video

Near the Border of Mexico

Projects a light / heart shaped window with the number "75" while illuminating the Eye of Ra giving a distance sign trail and a direction.

Sun Symbols with shadow and shadow with sun. No sound during the beginning. 12/20/2015 Last Sunday. You have to watch the boring thing because at the end I show photo's of the Sun Sign and Eye of the Skull it's projecting out of.

Enjoy.

Hi my friend

Skull does not appear well on video

What is the direction South-East or South-West

Masonic marker Hei character V competent drawing

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The skull symbolizes danger and death inevitable for would-be me closer

Used also by Celtic cut heads of enemies and attached to a spear in front of their homes

The Romans crucify again enemies and traitors in the entrance of the city warning

And a lesson for anyone has tvesh

The skull also used by magicians in a magic ritual

Used by pirates and used today in althader of chemical and radioactive

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread