shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnx

shah I am going to have to hurry through the rest of this . when the sun hits' that area it will light up that turtles shell and you will see a large lion setting over it.your picture is very good and some can see the signs without the sun. Your turtle rock is telling you to look to John, This is where your Bible knowledge comes in , The symbol for John is the Eagle, The Lion refers to Revelation the 5th chapter where it says the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed to open the book and loose the 7 seals, verse five. Under the head of the Lion is the head of an eagle under his beek is the door sign Under the eagle is the large head of a lamb. It might be mistaken for a camel but go back to verse 12 and it says that the Lamb is the only one who can open the seals . Follow the eye of the Lamb to it's nose . Now to the Lambs right , Not Your right , is another bright area that lights up The letter P which stands for God, the end of that P will lead you to an area to dig about three or four feet (can't tell for sure in picture ) in front of the Lambs nose, which by the way is where Dtth and mark60 showed you the throne. So now I have to go get ready for the fourth of July week end. Have fun looking, don't let it get to serious it will mess with your mind. I will try to put up a picture and show you where everything is that I told you about in a couple of days if your having problems. But you must train your eye to work with your brain so this will be good practice for you.

I saw this photo over and over again, and I also thought very much about your writings and reviewed it every second..And every time I see a shape, if possible, please guide me to see the correct photo...tnx

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again Shah; I am working on your pictures and will show you what they mean sometime tonight. Do you want me to PM them to you ? thanks for your patience. first of all the turtle you must find on this mountain is the one I told you about coming up out of the ground on page #7. It does not matter where you found it, he is on this mountain. The same people that put that turtle there are the same ones that put the symbols on this mountain. There are 7 seals to open, at least two of them are in your pictures of this area. There should be at least 5 more somewhere and could be in different areas or places even different mountains or nations. The only thing that might change on the symbols are the placing of the main symbols; lion, Eagle, and the Lamb, and the P. The dog tells you it belongs to the king. We do not know where the other vaults are you will need a master map for that.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnx

Hello again Shah; I am working on your pictures and will show you what they mean sometime tonight. Do you want me to PM them to you ? thanks for your patience. first of all the turtle you must find on this mountain is the one I told you about coming up out of the ground on page #7. It does not matter where you found it, he is on this mountain. The same people that put that turtle there are the same ones that put the symbols on this mountain. There are 7 seals to open, at least two of them are in your pictures of this area. There should be at least 5 more somewhere and could be in different areas or places even different mountains or nations. The only thing that might change on the symbols are the placing of the main symbols; lion, Eagle, and the Lamb, and the P. The dog tells you it belongs to the king. We do not know where the other vaults are you will need a master map for that.
I thank you dear friend for the good advice and accompaniment of my posts..This place has 3 mountain hills, and in each turtle, turtle and lion and eagle..I posted photos from them in previous posts..First there is a huge and beautiful turtle in the first corridor + Lion + Camel + and many different symbols..In the first hall, I even have pictures on the rocks Covert painting done by the sun and camel painting And there is also a lion with a white stone...Photos are now from Hall 2...Halloween 3 I also uploaded some photos, but very little of that...If I need it, I have a photo of the whole region and I can send it....؟؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!!!!!!
But for the map of this place. There is no information or map in Iran....
Thanks for all your cooperation and guidance. I am waiting for your advice.....
T.N.X

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah, I am having trouble posting the pictures from my computer to your pm will try again tomorrow. Getting late have to get sleep. So sorry.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my friend....
I was able to get an aerial map from this area. I'm doing it. I think it's going to be useful......
May i send???

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yellow point = turtle 1
Red point= camel
Green Point = Turtle 2
97A6CEE2-DC45-4138-B183-E8F091DB1DB3.jpeg
Turtle 1> 5581FB03-413C-47CA-930D-437E56E7A650.jpeg turtle 1

Turtle2> 4F051579-30F4-4AE8-8CD4-ECAB48C95F05.jpeg turtle 2
Camel> 51901A79-B524-4D57-8BFE-AA8FA5FB2AC5.jpeg
00EFBE04-9BDF-4ABC-9CE5-DFCB30599C66.jpg
DE26A946-1AE6-461E-BA48-D6C7AAC97E6F.jpeg
This is where our tortoise is
...... D4F3E976-F10B-43B1-8CFC-DF236BD50B91.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course, I sent these photos in a hurry and I want to try to blend all the signs with the map with the map and send
Tnx

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah', do you feel like you're running around in circles yet?

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah; Tried to put these on your personal messages , but my computer wouldn't let me. Hope you can understand what i'm trying to tell you. At the red x's there should be an entrance into the main but it want be easy, may be layers of rocks on top of rocks and clay and ashes in between but don't give up. it may go down for about 5 to 7 feet then open up under the mountain. Should have two tunnels don't go in the one to your left it is trapped. Please be careful, there will be dangerous gas that will make you very sick. Good hunting hope there's something in it.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnx

Shah; Tried to put these on your personal messages , but my computer wouldn't let me. Hope you can understand what i'm trying to tell you. At the red x's there should be an entrance into the main but it want be easy, may be layers of rocks on top of rocks and clay and ashes in between but don't give up. it may go down for about 5 to 7 feet then open up under the mountain. Should have two tunnels don't go in the one to your left it is trapped. Please be careful, there will be dangerous gas that will make you very sick. Good hunting hope there's something in it.
yes i understand ......
tnx for advice &comment .i will do all your guidance..thanks for the effort you made for me..
i want you for always my friend ...tnx

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tnx

IMG_2803.JPG
.......This is the place you guided for drilling. I'm sending a photo of all around this place to see

I'm trying to send you photos from all angles of this place.tnx
IMG_3308.JPG
Is this the drilling site that you said؟؟؟؟
IMG_3000.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shadow..

That is a nest of information. Can i read it, no. But the ground nest that i have found out here, the cache spot was out side of the nest. Not too far. They are marked. The experts say the spots are not marked, but i have found that to be bad information. All sites are set up different, the cache may be in that nest. There are other cache on that hill side. Try dowsing the nest area. When you find the X spot with the Dowsing rods, you will know one of the secret signs. You are very close with you circles, or you maybe right on top of it. Thats just one of many types of set ups. You know what you are doing, you just have to learn to block the story rocks from the dig here rocks. It will come to you. View attachment 1604594 [/QUOTE.........
........I see a shadow in this photo, but I did not see this shadow when taking pictures..

And I went back to the area to see this shadow but could not see it..
Please guide me
Tnx..
EDB0FA75-3EAE-4642-838F-C32F0EC55192.jpeg
96738FCD-6692-4B5B-AF26-844E2E10D734.jpeg
EDB0FA75-3EAE-4642-838F-C32F0EC55192.jpeg
EDB0FA75-3EAE-4642-838F-C32F0EC55192 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nest of information. Can i read it, no. But the ground nest that i have found out here, the cache spot was out side of the nest. Not too far. They are marked. The experts say the spots are not marked, but i have found that to be bad information. All sites are set up different, the cache may be in that nest. There are other cache on that hill side. Try dowsing the nest area. When you find the X spot with the Dowsing rods, you will know one of the secret signs. You are very close with you circles, or you maybe right on top of it. Thats just one of many types of set ups. You know what you are doing, you just have to learn to block the story rocks from the dig here rocks. It will come to you. View attachment 1604594 [/QUOTE.........
........I see a shadow in this photo, but I did not see this shadow when taking pictures..

And I went back to the area to see this shadow but could not see it..
Please guide me
Tnx..
View attachment 1609616
View attachment 1609617
View attachment 1609618
View attachment 1609621

I cant help you there. But i think this bird is wanting to land on a cache. I think your close here. Go to this spot and look closer. View attachment 1609697

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe look for this symbol(at the nest area) that the camels hooves are up on. It kinda looks like a King or Queen chess piece. Me, i would be hunting that nest area. I have seen that type of setup before. Its a good spot in my book. Good luck. View attachment 1609701 View attachment 1609702
hi ...
I thank you.
This shadow is exactly where the rock looks.
Please give me any tips you can...
tnx...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread