symbol and sign treasure...

WHAT IS YOUR OFFER

• Total voters

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sha, your rock is a turtle. his head is coming out of the ground from under it's shell. Could be a cave, the area your looking for will have the same shape as the turtles back. If you have a map of the area you are at, you may be able to see something familiar. Also check the rocks around the turtle for certain shapes, if you can check google earth it may help you find the sight. Happy hunting; Rebelsmom

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks. I could find these signs, or you mean these:hello:

View attachment 1597566

I'm no expert so I really can't elaborate on it, but I was thinking more along the lines of christian symbology possibly during the period of the crusades along with the Knights Templer you might look at those symbols, The cross in the circle and the cross to the right have that similarity but thats just my opinion, they could be a totally different form of script I know nothing about

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T

Thx.tnx.tnx
Very excellent and accurate

Thanks for writing your own comments about my photos
M.r REBELSMOM

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no expert so I really can't elaborate on it, but I was thinking more along the lines of christian symbology possibly during the period of the crusades along with the Knights Templer you might look at those symbols, The cross in the circle and the cross to the right have that similarity but thats just my opinion, they could be a totally different form of script I know nothing about

Thank you so much, dear friend, I would be happy to hear from you. Please explain more

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much, dear friend, I would be happy to hear from you. Please explain more

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sha, your rock is a turtle. his head is coming out of the ground from under it's shell. Could be a cave, the area your looking for will have the same shape as the turtles back. If you have a map of the area you are at, you may be able to see something familiar. Also check the rocks around the turtle for certain shapes, if you can check google earth it may help you find the sight. Happy hunting; Rebelsmom

?........
Thx.tnx.tnx

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing, seeing some of the same stone work in Iran as the USA, I dont think its the Spaniards doing it. Thanks for posting the photos Shahrammoradiyan.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing, seeing some of the same stone work in Iran as the USA, I dont think its the Spaniards doing it. Thanks for posting the photos Shahrammoradiyan.

Thanks, my friend, but in some parts of Iran, there are still signs of Spanish, and I like these signs very much.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please guide me in these tags. My friend

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I thank you for following my pictures and posts, and there are signs and signs in Spanish parts of Iran, and I like them.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you very much. Dear friend, I am very happy to guide you. Thank you so much. I listen to your words and follow you

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah, after re-reading this entire thread I think that maybe you're just funnin' with the forum denizens here. If so, ya got me, I thought for a second there you were serious.

If you are serious, then you have a whole thread full of seriously ordinary rocks. I'm not the guy to support fantasies, so I'll just tell ya that they are ordinary rocks and let other people tell ya they are all sorts of treasure signs to all sorts of fabulous riches. If that's what you want to hear, then you're in the right place to hear it.

Thank you so much dear friend and I have to tell you that I am serious and I love the hunting of signs and signs.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Significant friends who consider my photographs natural stones

It's a rock.

But if you want to pretend it's a heart sign and waste your time chasing make-believe treasures, that's what you should do. Then you can tell everyone you're a Big Time

Are these pictures only stones? Are they signs? Are they just natural stones? If these are not really signs, then you're right.
73905509-130F-40B6-AB4F-ECAF21F3E505.jpeg
4DCA0AAE-FA6F-40E9-A970-2CE70BAE4350.jpeg
E6205CD4-D58B-4306-9C64-A9213F5C8E59.jpeg
36586E58-338B-403D-A2DD-631468130BB0.jpeg
B22C96B7-3377-4030-BAE1-15B5356901B0.jpeg

These photos are only a little bit of my photos. If I transfer all my photos to the site, I think for a long time you are thinking about it.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnx

Thank you so much, dear friend and you talked about. If you have a very small point in this field, please tell me.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I invite all professors, teachers and friends to look at me and write their own ideas and learn good things to help me and others.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who know ????About this written in this stone ?????

That's a little bit better than the ordinary rocks you've been posting. Symbols of Knights Templar? The dates "1939" and "1941" strongly suggest not. Looks a whole lot like graffiti to me, but I don't know Arabic/Farsi/etc so I have no idea what it might say. To jump to the conclusion it's a bunch of treasure markings is downright silly, but not near as silly as taking ordinary rocks to be all sorts of treasure signs.

But This rock has a special shape that I think everyone sees in the whole heart or you do not see it

Sure, I can easily see that it resembles a heart. I can easily see the rock that looks like a dog. And the rock that looks like a face. On & on & on. I can also look up at the clouds and see the same kinds of shapes. Did someone bury a treasure below that cloud? Rocks that look like things are as abundant as clouds that look like things. I'll say it again, if you're having fun pretending to be a treasure hunter, then keep having fun! You're in the right place if you are looking for other people to support your make-believe.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a little bit better than the ordinary rocks you've been posting. Symbols of Knights Templar? The dates "1939" and "1941" strongly suggest not. Looks a whole lot like graffiti to me, but I don't know Arabic/Farsi/etc so I have no idea what it might say. To jump to the conclusion it's a bunch of treasure markings is downright silly, but not near as silly as taking ordinary rocks to be all sorts of treasure signs.
Thx M.R C

Sure, I can easily see that it resembles a heart. I can easily see the rock that looks like a dog. And the rock that looks like a face. On & on & on. I can also look up at the clouds and see the same kinds of shapes. Did someone bury a treasure below that cloud? Rocks that look like things are as abundant as clouds that look like things. I'll say it again, if you're having fun pretending to be a treasure hunter, then keep having fun! You're in the right place if you are looking for other people to support your make-believe.

I am very thankful for you. Please guide me about any of my photos that are good.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a rock.

But if you want to pretend it's a heart sign and waste your time chasing make-believe treasures, that's what you should do. Then you can tell everyone you're a Big Time

Are these pictures only stones? Are they signs? Are they just natural stones? If these are not really signs, then you're right.
View attachment 1597869
View attachment 1597870
View attachment 1597874
View attachment 1597877
View attachment 1597878

These photos are only a little bit of my photos. If I transfer all my photos to the site, I think for a long time you are thinking about it.

Those are pretty nice Shahrammy. They are telling you look a direction or look near by or look from something closeby. Carl you should stick to metal detectors and detector builds . You're good at it. I've read alot your posts. But you know nothing about this other stuff other than you don't believe in any of it so why are you bothering posting here?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I forgot, Carl you had a great post on some board, maybe Tnet or another site along time ago comparing what detector could hit a small coin cache at like maybe 30 inches. You had several good deep seeking detectors, and none of them would hit it. I actually have some those detectors as well or have sold them since.
A pulse star ii will hit it. The 1 meter coil can do it, but it's very flaky on the hit, a 2 meter coil does it easy. Use a 2 meter cable loop, make an octagonal frame and attach it to it, it will be about 98 inches across, and you will need some type of supports on it to make it stay level when in use (maybe I can show a picture if your interested). It hits on the very center of the coil on deep targets, it will do a pop can at about 6 feet, although it's a weak hit on a pop can that deep, you can run it about 12-18 inches above the ground, so it ground balances out very well. You will want to use it several days past a rain, as uneven "moisturized" ground or rather non-homogeneous moisture content will often have an adverse effect on the ability of the detector to go deep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread