Hooked X.....

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is a picture of the hooked X that I took. looking for some comments plz don't be shy....
881d1ac2f7c0e451746cdae4c108eff6.jpg
61d5b44a4488e3ff0055bfd7a0d99cee.jpg
0fa5118fc45dc649487c16f8f4ca7b19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, very nice Nappy701. Man you have just been blessed that's for sure. I was checking out your banner find, man thats the bomb too. Way to go! That hooked X is super cool,thanks for posting it. Those stone photos you had been posting,the ones that i thought where much older than Spanish, this sure seems to help confirm that. They where looking for something there that's for sure.I think you will have to look at it as a much older site and workings. Man great find on the cooper point and you other stone finds, and thanks so much for sharing it.Great work Nappy701.:notworthy::hello2:

OP
OP
N

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks dog... I find it kinda funny that none of the pro's or people who have a lot of knowledge about this stuff wanna comment.... I mean don't be shy fellas I'm not greedy hit me up if u wanna get a peace of this action..

molossus

Greenie
Oct 4, 2009
nowhere and everywhere in southwest US
Detector(s) used
na
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting find Nappy.
Can you share some context to it? Where it was found (not location but setting/environment) , photos of placement in situ (blur landmarks if necessary)

Possibly some pictures with size reference, I can tell its sitting against an upholstered back of some sort.

I am no expert, but I would like to see more of the rock and story. I am wondering as to the additional marks to the left of the "x" as part of the overall mark statement. Is the 'X' incorporated with a long legged Cross on its side. additional distant photos would assist in better speculation.

Thanks and look forward to anything additional you can share.

-N-

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Did you find this on an old Indian trail close to a river? Anything else in the area that looks like runes? I agree with Molossus, it's hard to
help unless we know more about the area. Btw, that was a nice copper artifact you found.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen these near water. May be a property marker. I would get some compass headings off it.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks dog... I find it kinda funny that none of the pro's or people who have a lot of knowledge about this stuff wanna comment.... I mean don't be shy fellas I'm not greedy hit me up if u wanna get a peace of this action..

Nappy701, I know you have a lake,pond at your home site, and you pulled a stone out of your lake,which is a nice looking stone. It possible there a chamber- vault there that will flood with that water if you try and breech it. There's a person on here with the name FindersKeepers that post on the Treasure legends heading, then go to Oak Island heading. He is working on a Templar site there,complete with a water trap. PM him, he might be able to,and want to help you. See if he would look at your Hooked X thread to see your photos. Hopefully he will be interested in it and help you. Your stones, photos and Info. are valuable,Your gonna have to be the Guarding,Safe Keeper of them now. Good luck, hope this helps.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The name of Finderkeeper thread is- Templar vault- chamber located in New Ross. Hope this helps Nappy701. Thanks again for sharing your finds a photos. Great stuff, Iam fired up for the hunt.

OP
OP
N

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pm me if anyone wants to know more...
beb7ca554540422647108ca3021c900c.jpg
0a856c2306f5aa3558d6ee3699367f8d.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, that makes me wanna drop what iam working on now, and start working what i think is a Templar site out my way. There sure is something special there. And that stuff sure is priceless in my eyes anyways. I sure hope some people will help you with posting some of there thoughts on the items you have posted. Thanks again for sharing it Nappy701, I surly enjoyed seeing it.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Dig you mark compass bearings on them before you moved them, the boot in particular or have you already figured it to the end?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I don't have any insight to offer...If you have heard of the show American Unearthed with Scott Walter, he is big into the hooked X stuff. I might be tempted to contact him if I was finding stuff like that.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Mar 31, 2016
australia
Detector(s) used
garrett at gold
fisher f75 ltd
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
that second unusual item looks like rope would have been tied around to it and maybe used as an anchoe/weight?

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
the boot has a roman numeral M on the heel,which is 1000 count.and the other stone looks as if it could b a pattern for keeping rod n place to drill holes?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread