what is mean triangle with middle dot symbol rock?

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is mean triangle with middle dot symbol rock?

tr2.jpg tr1.jpg

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
in Hobo or nomadic symbolics a standard shape such as a cuircle, square or triangle with a dot in the middle would pertain to something illegal in that area.

Now I do not see what you are talking about in the picture but a triangle up until the 30's with a dot would have meant an illegal Man living there in that area. Then that changed to a square in the 50's sometime.

Treasure wise, I have no idea if that means anything.

S

stefen

in Hobo or nomadic symbolics a standard shape such as a cuircle, square or triangle with a dot in the middle would pertain to something illegal in that area.

Now I do not see what you are talking about in the picture but a triangle up until the 30's with a dot would have meant an illegal Man living there in that area. Then that changed to a square in the 50's sometime.

Treasure wise, I have no idea if that means anything.

The symbol is located in the right quadrant of the rock outcrop with natural cracks and some type of hole or spauling...

This is not created by a hobo or nomadic person or tribe...its natural occurring...and therefore meaningless...(my opinion)

If you were to walk around this site, you'd probably find numerous similar natural triangular cracks with an enscribed circle or hole...

Remember, this site is located in India having a vastly different cultural background than that of the natives of the American continent (or hobo's)...

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The "triangle" looks natural
..all that "black" stones are natural cut of the rocks

The big "hole" down and aside "black" stones maybe was used as larder, to store food away from animals.
..can be a sign or shadow sign, yes it can, but depends on around area or the road took you there

These it in an old camp?
A zone with mines?

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
The symbol is located in the right quadrant of the rock outcrop with natural cracks and some type of hole or spauling...

This is not created by a hobo or nomadic person or tribe...its natural occurring...and therefore meaningless...(my opinion)

If you were to walk around this site, you'd probably find numerous similar natural triangular cracks with an enscribed circle or hole...

Remember, this site is located in India having a vastly different cultural background than that of the natives of the American continent (or hobo's)...

I see what it is now.

Yeah having been all over India I would have not thought either it had something to do with Native Americans; hobo symbols and nomadic though sure, why not the general ones are the same all over. Ones in India or Italy, still with the same meaning.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
looks like they want u to go left toward the big #1 on far left stone?kinda has a face incorperated in the stone.maybe a lion with big left eye?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread