Hi Is there anyone help me anymore?

Eisa

Jun 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Is there anyone help me anymore? The picture is a sign of ancient treasure IMG_20160606_185632.jpg 1466748512584.jpg
This image belongs to the country near the region's ancient Persepolis, I thank you and I want to know if the symptoms treasure guide

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet, hopefully you'll find everything you need here, and make new friends.

Where are you from, your location?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, where are you?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Looks like a random (yet canny) shape of a rock. That doesn't necessarily mean "treasure". If you lie on your back and stare at the clouds long enough, you can pick out shapes of birds, dogs, big dippers, clown-faces, etc.... Do they mean anything ? Of course not.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet. Yes, that looks like a sculpture of something and it may be. But it also may be just wind erosion on some sandstone outcrops, Not enough there to know for certain. Are there treasure legends in that area? Might want to investigate further...

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet.
Pareidolia (/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none actually exists.

Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, the "man in the moon", the "moon rabbit", and hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello ! & welcome to TreasureNet.
and it's good to have you join us :notworthy:
First off I moved your Post to Treasure Marks / Signs as those in the Know would see it here faster.

though it looks too Large to be a carving in My opinion.

the Chest looks worked on.
But I would be more inclined to believe Carving if The Point my Arrow Points to
was at the center of the Beak, in the area I put the X.
that's out of place to My eyes.

IMG_20160606_185632.jpg IMG_20160606_185632.jpg

Your Country & in fact the whole Middle east, seems to have some Very Old Works.
So I can't rule out that it was created.
in my opinion though Treasure sign may be the wrong Description.
Sign of Very old Civilization & relics nearby may be a better one :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Jeff I worked with someone once that had a mule / horse head on the side of a mountain in Old Mexico, 69 feet long it worked out 1 foot = 1 league, might try that, seems that ALL of those features that can be seen from long distances mean exactly that, knee high = cordell waist high , shoulder high, Presently working on features ( 3 ) in Palo Duro canyon south of Amarillo Tx, Google will pull them up for you, They are about 3/4 mile west of the Curio shop in the bottom of the canyon there's also a Vault at the base of the cliff all of this is near and west of the a parking lot. Neat-- teater totter--- on top that points south on an angle

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Some times the feature will tell only the Distance and Direction,, Long distance travelers. I think the distance on the horse head was measured with a Auto, 130 miles or so Map Quest will do the same thing and water and sandwich stuff is in the fridge.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In left part of the head there is a big line with 2 or 3 "holes" aligned with the eye
View attachment 1327934
Maybe in direction where head looks there is an ancient town/settlement

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I see a baby chicken wearing earmuffs and Rayban sunglasses. :P

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I think I see a baby chicken wearing earmuffs and Rayban sunglasses. :P

That's about all I see too. To the extent that it could resemble a chicken head, so what ? Random rock shapes, that are totally natural, can resemble a lot of things.

Here's a test for those who see treasure signs in any funny squiggle or shape: Look at this link:

Fragments of an Earlier World - Profile of John F. Kennedy

Tell me: Is this likeness of John F. Kennedy's face, seen in the rock lava flow here: Is this man-made (and/or a treasure symbol)? Or is it chance random shape that occurred naturally when the lava dried ?

If you can accept that no one "designed" the kennedy face, then why do you think the chicken likeness has to be man-made, much less pointing to a treasure ?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what help exactly do you require?

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Other possibilitie it "tells" direction and what to search
Near there are hills? aside them look for ..a head? or ??

It's not easy, many people walk the old roads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread