i find it today what is that ?!

danaahmadi

Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello everyone i find this animals but i dont know what is that exactly and how can i export the gold , i searching with gold detector and show me the gold right into a rock animal , plz help me how can i export that without exploit it . IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0016.JPG

WildWildBill

Banned
Jan 1, 2015
Orange Park, Fl
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 950/White's Bullseye pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because you have a gold detector doesn't mean everything it detects is gold. Hot rocks can throw great signals and make a fool out of all of us.

OP
OP
D

danaahmadi

Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no i did it at night coz i cant work in whole day its too dangerous , and its gone be cold not hot , and i try more then 10 time in all view , just plz tell me what this animal and if its into a rock how can i export it , and i see the hole in tail of animal .

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This formation does not look man made to me. It appears consistent with other formations in pictures. Are you thinking that this is a treasure mark?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
"Hot rocks" are highly mineralized rocks that hold absolutely no value. They are sort of the "fools gold" of the metal detecting world.

Please understand we're not saying those are hot rocks, but that they could be.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it could be a pointer. If it is, it could be only one component in a series of components along a trail. You will need to learn basic signs and symbols and about trails.
Which country are you in?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

danaahmadi

Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it could be a pointer. If it is, it could be only one component in a series of components along a trail. You will need to learn basic signs and symbols and about trails.
Which country are you in?
im from iran - kurdistan

OP
OP
D

danaahmadi

Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This formation does not look man made to me. It appears consistent with other formations in pictures. Are you thinking that this is a treasure mark?
yes i thinks .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread