How do I decipher decode very rich signals such as signal ***** i want your help

ahmadsure

Aug 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I finder amateur treasures from Libya i am discovered some references to the treasures of perhaps Roman or Greek How do I decipher decode them very rich signals such as signal ***** means having a rich trove want your help

4444.jpg

minuteman2

Jun 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems pretty clear, you can even read it with your eyes closed. It says if you go "that way" you are going to get shot in the you know what.
I think if I were you I would quit posting things like this and go the other way! PRONTO! IMO

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:help::laughing7:

It's the symbol for ...Power,luck, and fertility...Or something along those lines...

But, I have a feeling you already know that!:laughing7:

Funny stuff!

Last edited:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm...from what i can see and given my vast knowledge of ancient signs and symbols, its clear that Mickey Mouse was in your area way before he made it to the United States. The two circles on the right are his ears meaning "Ear today Gone tomorrow" and the long nose to the left indicates he traveled far and has a long way to go before he reaches Hollywood.
Then again...i heard his nose grows when he is lying.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Roy Rogers decoder ring says it is pointing to a house of ill repute. :skullflag:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG...is this a phallus? I believe also that it is a sign of power/fertility. I thought it was only the KGC that used the phallus for a sign/symbol though??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread