Rock map and treasure symbols???? whatever...

skylark_75

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2013
queensland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• petroglyphs to post.JPG
    petroglyphs to post.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 178
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 175

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start reading up on all the threads in this area of the forum. Lots of stuff to read on signs and symbols.
The left pic looks like Native American to me, but I'm a newbie. The pic to the right sort of looks like a turtle. Good closeup shots. You also need to stand back and get shots.

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the drill holes are interesting

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Mark60, Miboje I agree they are interesting, my thoughts are that if someone wanted to work the MAP I would make a drawing (rub )of just the same size drill hole and call it a trail, and the other stuff is what you should find at the end of the trail. They just want to confuse ( could use other words but the moderator wouldn't like it )

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Skylark, do you have another version of image 2 ... not nearly so close. Want to look at the whole wall and see if that's what I th ink it is.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
The one on the left looks similar to missouri cave and some rock carvings. like the lone rock site in st clair county on private property

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Skylark 75, my links do not normally work here cause I'm computer stupid I guess, hee,hee, but what you have there looks remarkably like SCRIPT, I suggest you contact someone at this site...<http://midwesternepicgraphic.org> Hope that helps you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread