Is It a Frog or a Crocodile?

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
This marker was found from another treasure site just 3 kilometers from our existing treasure excavation here in Bukidnon, Philippines. I think this is a crocodile facing east. In my "Treasure Signs & Coding" the meaning of this is watching the treasure.

How about you what do you think?

Attachments

• P1010318.GIF
    P1010318.GIF
    118.3 KB · Views: 3,953
  • P1010319.GIF
    P1010319.GIF
    128.9 KB · Views: 2,232
  • P1010320.GIF
    P1010320.GIF
    130.1 KB · Views: 3,057
  • P1010321.GIF
    P1010321.GIF
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,580

becket

Jun 3, 2007
Though it may be weathered, do you see any evidence of man-made chipping in the eyes or mouth?

HH Becket

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007
Sorry, looks completely natural but we certainly could be matrixing it to look like a croc or turtle head.

Matrixing is the phenomena where we recognize a feature as something familiar. Usually has to do with faces or profiles.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
I think it is a turtle head...
( Pare ganda yan)

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
I had an additional info regarding to this stone marker as what I assumed It is a treasure
site. This stone marker was in a slope at a 35 degrees angle facing east, and across the river, there was a cave at a distance of 50 meters straight facing away the stone marker. the entrance of the cave was only 3 ft wide but couldn't hardly seen because it was covered with thick grasses and there was a big tree as wide of 3ft.
The tree was 5 ft away just at the front of the cave. But actually, we didn't bravely attempt to explore the cave because we were scared of maybe there are big snakes or bomb at the inside of the cave. but maybe someday we will try to explore it after we finish our existing treasure site. what can you say!!

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Bean Man,
Thanks for viewing my post and believing the stone marker that it is a manmade. I had one big stone that I had took a picture just about 20 ft away the same side of the cave. maybe I will open it on another post for another found. This big stone had an engraved on it in a form as the head of an eagle looking right. Meaning it was looking for a site and this site is the cave.
But , I don't want to touch this site yet because I had a treasure site that still on progress, standby looking for a well to do investor who believes in WW2 Japanese hidden treasures. If our first site will be discover , I know we can do exploration to what ever treasure site in our place. Please see my blogspot, the history of my first site and the actual stone markers that we discovered. http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com/

slider

Greenie
Jul 31, 2007
a frog manong,
hello po kuya, just wondering if you can share your copy of japanese treasure signs and meaning, im just a beginer and it will be of great help for me if you can share you copies to me (pls.)
thanks,
jun from benguet

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
It is manmade, the other people here pretend they are not interested in it.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread