OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well I believe I've already discovered the mine entrance, however, I'm just trying to figure out before hand on whether it is or isn't Booby Trapped. I won't touch the opening until I have fully reconnoitered the entire area. There's a lot about this one particular area and a few more other details that I'm not discussing about yet.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that picture a turtle with a phallus for a shell on top? I can't see the turtle head for sure because of the shadow cast there, but I am pretty certain on the phallus. I have one similiar where there is a definite turtle looking sideways and when you stand on it, it is a phallus pointing at a spot, and this is among alot of slightly misleading alignments, including a very obvious one that leads to a small heart nearby laying in front of an alligator looking outcrop (trap spot)...pretty sure it is a direct pointer when sideways like that (the phallus) although it could 90 degrees to it as well, I've seen this too. It can be hard to determine which are trapped spots and which are not. They can all look equally good and can have equally good alignments to them.
I believe I see one of those rocks in the background Sandy1 is speaking of. It's white and it stands out pretty well.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally I think you are standing almost right on/in the alignment. But I see one more going to the right, as well.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread