What types of Markers pinpoint to treasures ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
three.JPG

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1360270
You guys have been busy today thanks for all your hard work
I was out on a site today looking for squared U's all day
Now I have to go back and look for Rabbits

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a pretty old hammer you have Darrell, probably from the mid 1990's :laughing7: older that that and it would be a relic of some sort and the pinhead bureaucrats would tuck it away in the smithsonian somewhere never to see the light of day again.

vikings used to make hammers like that, of course with it being hand forged, short of carbon dating it anyone would be guessing.

You'll get the shaft around here alright........

how do you plan on excavating 90 to 100 feet of stone and dirt???

https://books.google.com/books?id=C...=PP1#v=onepage&q=history of phoenicia&f=false

of course knowing you people you probably have a few hundred slaves to do it for you.

when there's a thread posted titled "nothing But apologies" and every idiot that has ever called me a douchebag apologizes in it I will elaborate on the heart stuff :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

some of you people are hopeless......

https://books.google.com/books?id=v...=PA13#v=onepage&q=harri stone sundial&f=false

and look what you made me do, break my own rule of never posting in the same thread twice, or maybe I never have, I couldn't tell you since I don't read any of this stuff.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep reading them books Bob.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like he is making more rabbits
do you think that is an alignment rock?

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to try a different approach.

clearly you folks are expert treasure hunters and I know nothing about how the spaniards spent hundreds of years burying secret treasures all over the united states, using bunny shaped rocks and valentine hearts.

Will you please delete my account and everything I've ever posted here? < I asked nicely

Not because I have anything to hide, I just don't want to ever post here again and I can't help myself when I see the ridiculous nonsense that gets posted here.

I SWEAR I will never post here again once it's done.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to try a different approach.

clearly you folks are expert treasure hunters and I know nothing about how the spaniards spent hundreds of years burying secret treasures all over the united states, using bunny shaped rocks and valentine hearts.

Will you please delete my account and everything I've ever posted here? < I asked nicely

Not because I have anything to hide, I just don't want to ever post here again and I can't help myself when I see the ridiculous nonsense that gets posted here.

I SWEAR I will never post here again once it's done.
Done, now you don't have to post....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sand ,I never could see but one picture you posted. Had you removed them already

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy, in deep pic. You saw the king. We're you referring to the male.lion?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0139 (2) king.jpg he's right here, white blotch on his beard facing right.

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Thanks Bob, Yeah I've stood on top of the shaft, buried of course, looks like a pile of rocks but it's the shaft, one can visually see how the granite sides were cut, off the side of it lays the Capstone or Pozo Stone or could be even a Stone Door for all I know. There's at least one Death Trap close to it on the side maybe 10 or 15 feet away. I found some very small almost like granular pieces of Galena in close to it. Not far away, maybe 25 yards, I found 2 Veins of Galena both encased within granite walls both have quartz veins in them but so far no gold present in them, yet uphill from them found a quartz vein that does carry small gold (when crushed), the Turtle and the Small Heart as well as 3 other Markers (probably more around) encircle the shaft site. I'm just having fun Looking, Observation is My Strong Point, always has been. Just why the pozo stone or capstone is laying (at an angle) so close to the shaft worries me. It also could be a simple explanation too, like maybe the miner's were caught off guard by Renegade Bandits or Indians and massacred there and the shaft was filled in later. Possible Scenario. Don't know. It's always best to Proceed with Caution 101_0337.JPG 101_0338.JPG 101_0339.JPG 101_0343.JPG

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed that one eye is a rectangle.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does the size have of have anything to do with distance to the room

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the old site I have been working I don't see owl's is this normal?
My other sites I see Owls Some Big some small
I keep posting Pic's but don't want to get in your way
Thank you so much for your help

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Sorry I missed class.. life's been keeping me spinning. Great alignment stuff. Everything you have been saying is fitting with many of the sites I've worked. The reason I asked about the gateway vertical alignment is because I have one that lays flat...same symbol...but flat on the ground. And it is 30 foot from an empty vault that goes horizontal into the mountain. But I thought the vertical ones may be indicating a vertical shaft. Great stuff. Looking forward to more.

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I really didn't want, nor do I want to screw up this thread, I've been enjoying it so much and learning a lot too, Your Never Too Old to Learn and though I've been around this Neighborhood of the American Outdoors all of my life, I'm certainly not a "know it all", hee,hee. But I'm going to side track here for a special request* and I only wish I knew the computer language more and my where abouts on it. So I'm going to Post this One Picture from My Past GREAT ADVENTURE, it's actually a QUEST that I once took up that lasted me over 30 years of search in the California Desert. This has All been Posted before here on Treasurenet, back around 2009, it is Listed Under "TREASURE LEGENDS", Under that is "AZTEC GOLD", Under that is the Thread, "THE RETURN OF THE GIANT SERPENT". After this, I'm not talking about it anymore on this Thread, I wanna see Sandy1 post some more of his stuff and knowledge as well as you other guys (or folks) and I'll post too every once in a while, so let me get to this, this Picture I took in 1986 on Sept. 21st, Summer Solstice, last 2 hours of daylight, taken from ROBBERS ROOST, Indian Wells Valley, Kern County California. From a Contact Source, a Very Old Indian of whom became a Friend of Mine, known to everyone in his area as "Grandfather" gave me certain "Instructions"....This is the Picture that takes Me from this World into Another World 100_8051.JPG

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rabbits head is in the circle too if I'm right

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread