A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The Oak, kgc , mason guys or whoever they were likely knew about alot of the Spanish/ancient stuff, especially the mines. We just lump them all into the category of sentinels. They likely pass info down in their families and have to recruit the younger generation to keep to it all alive, but in the present years there is a notion some of these families may be tapering out, due to the widespread drug use in the younger generations. This is also happening in native american traditions/lore, it's not being passed down anymore.

I agree, that's very possibly what's been happening, along with disbelief.
The unreality of not having experienced that time in history, or similar events
as real truth. Like a legend, a fantasy tale that was told that's now so dim & distant,
it doesn't seem able to be realistic, or pertinent to modern life, necessities or needs...

Like talking to someone about a pic or sign, then they say haven't seen before, and
grow all quiet, just clammed up like the question was never asked. Supposed expert.:icon_scratch:???
Somethin' fishy, or just plain obvious, not the first time that happened. Quinoa I
well understand why you try to watch what you show. Bunch of sneaky 'ol
hideous snakes slithering & hissing about... Not to fear. PS. 23
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
There was an organization that wanted to start the cessation of the south again. Ever heard the south will rise again. Any way they where supposed to have hid all manner of things for this. Money was on of the things that was hidden. Sentinels where to guard the large deposits keep the signs in place.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
This has been said, elaborated on, & practically sworn to, but...
Since it's all a big supposedly rarely known secret, it's all just
speculation until someone credible comes out and releases the
top secret info with evidence, which is not very likely at all that
it will ever happen... Especially since no one's supposed to know
about these perpetrated astronomically large, very secret treasures.
And, then the fact that it is supposedly guarded by those that would?

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Cross there’s things all over the country they where not all done by the Spanish. There was a lot of stashing of money during the civil war and after when it was made a crime to have gold. Wether it was organized or just a family trying to keep what valuables they had from outlaws, other organizations or families, or the government. There’s some that died protecting the secret of where there valuables where hid. There’s trails that are around the 100-150 year old range that I know the Spanish didn’t do. It was a war zone in the south for to long then it went from that to reformation. The reformation was as bad as the war in many places. When that got a little better they outlawed possession of gold. It was nonstop for over a generation.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Cross there’s things all over the country they where not all done by the Spanish. There was a lot of stashing of money during the civil war and after when it was made a crime to have gold. Wether it was organized or just a family trying to keep what valuables they had from outlaws, other organizations or families, or the government. There’s some that died protecting the secret of where there valuables where hid. There’s trails that are around the 100-150 year old range that I know the Spanish didn’t do.

orangeman, the treasures that were hidden by the Knights of The Golden Circle (KGC) Confederate freemasons, and the treasures hidden by the Spanish, would have completely different setups, types of monuments, and alignments etc. At least one would be led to believe that. Are you saying there's a possibility that this 2nd group that came after the Spanish, could have used the exact same setup as the Spanish?

Thanks for sharing.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I’ve got a Spanish set up. Then I’ve got some thing else with the Spanish stuff. I’ve also got a different set up with no Spanish influence that I can tell. There’s many different trails to follow in a small area. That’s leads me to believe something of value is in the area. The thing I’m working on is who then It would be easier to figure what the plan may have been and put it together.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Cross there’s things all over the country they where not all done by the Spanish. There was a lot of stashing of money during the civil war and after when it was made a crime to have gold. Wether it was organized or just a family trying to keep what valuables they had from outlaws, other organizations or families, or the government. There’s some that died protecting the secret of where there valuables where hid. There’s trails that are around the 100-150 year old range that I know the Spanish didn’t do. It was a war zone in the south for to long then it went from that to reformation. The reformation was as bad as the war in many places. When that got a little better they outlawed possession of gold. It was nonstop for over a generation.

The Spanish had nothing to do with the alleged caches described in many (or most) of the legends. Gold was money in the USA until the Gold Act of 1933, when FDR made possession of gold in all forms illegal. People were ordered to turn in their coins in exchange for paper money. Rich folks had a lot of gold in their possession and were smart enough to not comply. They hid tons of it instead. When the traitor FDR then raised the value of gold from $20.67 to $35/oz (actually, it was a devaluation of the USD, which really screwed the common folks), the rich folks were suddenly very much richer. The question is, did they recover the hidden coins then, melt them down to camouflage their source, making it easier to sell overseas, or did they just leave them hidden for later?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a valid question: What does shaped, marked trees, attributed to
the KGC or OAK, potentially have to do with buried Spanish treasures?

The question gentlemen, hasn't really been thoroughly answered, although,
all of the above answers & scenarios, historical facts & view points are good...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Cross I’ve got trees that point to other trees or markers. The trees don’t look to be 300-400 hundred years old. I don’t see nature doing this to the point of staying on the same compass heading. I also don’t see it happening with several trails. I do have one tree that could be 300 years old or older that is not normal. Here’s a question if your in the forest and you need to make a line to something how would you go about that.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I’ve got one trail that has three trees all pointing the same way perfectly on the same compass heading. They’re about 300 yards apart. They all point the same compass heading. It does lead me to believe that there’s a purpose to them. There’s no camp sites no springs, and they start on the edge of a water way.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
In fact the trail crosses the water way. The first marker is on the the bank of the old river bed. It has moved don’t know when it moved.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Thing about rivers it’s a constant changing thing. It changes from flood to flood. I’ve seen it change course in several locations in my life time. Just gotta know what to look for if it done it a long time ago.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Cross I’ve got trees that point to other trees or markers. The trees don’t look to be 300-400 hundred years old. I don’t see nature doing this to the point of staying on the same compass heading. I also don’t see it happening with several trails. I do have one tree that could be 300 years old or older that is not normal. Here’s a question if your in the forest and you need to make a line to something how would you go about that.

orangeman,

Other than compass lines, I'm not sure what you're thinking.
Line of sight, you know the great artists of the Incas, Mayan empires,
were thought to follow lines on mountain ridges, by simply using mirrors...8-) :thumbsup:

I've heard of guys dropping bags of flour from a plane at very low, just above tree top altitude,
to get a line in the thick wooded Arbuckle Mountains... Would work, if you know a very good pilot...

But otherwise, pick something in the area or direction you are wanting to go towards, & keep your eye
on it till you get there, look back at your beginning point to compare, go on to the next chosen object...etc.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I agree with that. But they’re in a perfect strait line. One thing about hiding in plain sight is to not make it obvious. If you’ve got a line through the woods and you can see the next obvious marker from the the first and so forth it would be as obvious to a woods man as a sidewalk.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Auras in a forest will be a tough row to hoe. I’m sure that it can be done. Bet it’s a time consuming adventure. I’ve got a game camera that take a picture every few seconds if you want. Just have to beat the trees. Would like to try and see if works in the trees. But I’ve been working the puzzle of the many trails.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, try anything you've got, & remember the models sandy has had best results with.
There's your key, to possibly try & find out what potentially may be amongst the trees. If the leaves are fallen off right now? Or are you in pines or evergreens?

Do different angles, to get different lines of sight, & study the Camera Tech. Info Guide provided, worth your precious time. You could still be "studying the trails" 10 yrs. from now. Just a suggestion, I know the trails are interestin'.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread