A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
AIORIA

Thank you for the kind words in regard to the photograph. I posted another photograph that shows what appears to show a Jesuit priest leading a pack trail of donkeys from a cave. It was an aura that led me to the ghostly figure on the back of one of the donkeys and is very remarkable to say the least. The reason I say Jesuit is because it in relation to a Jesuit treasure which has multiple heart signs one whole heart and two broken hearts or death trap signs with a skull and arrow pointing to the broken hearts. Those crafty Spanish/Jesuits were devious to say the least.

The spirit realm holds many secrets and can lead you to find items others cannot. A good book is the Treasure of the Sangre De Christos by Arthur L. Campa on page 77 he states the following:

“That there is a strong belief among the Spanish speaking population of the Southwest that buried treasures are destined for a particular person and that anyone not favorably predetermined by fate will never succeed in keeping a treasure even though he should find it”.

It is those words that drive me. To figure out a riddle that perplexes many could be the treasure/treasures are meant to be found by only one and that one may be you or I.

The book on spirits relates to certain treasures found by the author where orbs where photographed in relation to treasure. He photographed many of those sites and tells how he was led to them and others.

Enjoy the outdoors. Be safe and if you can carry a gun or some form of protection I would do it. The spirit realm I am not leery of. It the alive two legged snakes I don’t care to meet.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Ghostly Jesuit Priest leading a pack trail of donkeys out of or into a cave. I apologize if the photograph is fuzzy or ghost like. It is what it is.

View attachment 1605994

You don't it ... it finds you. All else is folly.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AIORIA

Thank you for the kind words in regard to the photograph. I posted another photograph that shows what appears to show a Jesuit priest leading a pack trail of donkeys from a cave. It was an aura that led me to the ghostly figure on the back of one of the donkeys and is very remarkable to say the least. The reason I say Jesuit is because it in relation to a Jesuit treasure which has multiple heart signs one whole heart and two broken hearts or death trap signs with a skull and arrow pointing to the broken hearts. Those crafty Spanish/Jesuits were devious to say the least.

The spirit realm holds many secrets and can lead you to find items others cannot. A good book is the Treasure of the Sangre De Christos by Arthur L. Campa on page 77 he states the following:

“That there is a strong belief among the Spanish speaking population of the Southwest that buried treasures are destined for a particular person and that anyone not favorably predetermined by fate will never suceed in keeping a treasure even though he should find it”.

It is those words that drive me. To figure out a riddle that perplexes many could be the treasure/treasures are meant to be found by only one and that one may be you or I.

The book on spirits relates to certain treasures found by the author where orbs where photographed in relation to treasure. He photographed many of those sites and tells how he was led to them and others.

Enjoy the outdoors. Be safe and if you can carry a gun or some form of protection I would do it. The spirit realm I am not leery of. It the alive two legged snakes I don’t care to meet.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Ghostly Jesuit Priest leading a pack trail of donkeys out of or into a cave. I apologize if the photograph is fuzzy or ghost like. It is what it is.

View attachment 1605994

Can you repost the pic? link does not work.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
]. Sandy & Mikel. Here’s my picture to compare.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1530199054.793851.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1530199054.793851.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I’ve been busy with life for awhile. I’ll be back in the woods again soon. I’ll have some new stuff to show soon. Hopefully I’ll find something that ties into y’alls trails.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry Mikel and O, I haven't seen any carved ravens however I have seen a couple of thunderbirds and one has a very interesting story tied to it.

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello sdcfia,

Juxtaposed perhaps whether it finds you or not. Sometimes the collation between them could lay in your lap and you may not see it and you may not be able to interpet what is said. Thus lost remains lost until the finder in another time and place makes the recovery because they are able to read what it says.

Folly? Hardly if it is meant for you. If you are unwilling to believe it then so be it. There will be opportunities that you will pass by because you were unable to see them. Some present themselves so the astute will find them. While those who are encumbered by their belief that they think it is foolish, they will most likely not find anything of true value.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Secret squirl,

Ask an ye shall receive.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

DF5C8415-14BC-402A-BCA0-B86E011BF112.jpeg

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Sandy1,

Have you seen this wing spread thunderbird?

46D5B170-F853-43FB-9F5E-26EE2E3E254A.jpeg

I regret the photograph is fuzzy of bird at the top center. What I think is remarkable is the rock carving above what looks like a doorway? It reminds me of Jesuit symbols I have found.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you Go, O,

Back in the early 2000s I was taken to a stone carved Thunderbird by my friend Mark, its around 40 to 50 feet tall (just a guesstimate), this large Thunderbird was made/carved in some small Black Hills (Sacred) next to a very old lakebed that has been dried up for centuries.

The body of the Thunderbird was carved as part of a cliff with a separate boulder placed on top of the cliff as the head of the bird, at the base of the cliff and the left foot of the Thunderbird was a cave that was filled in with caliche/clay.

Years before Mark took me to it he worked at digging out the very hard clay for several weeks and only got several feet into it, the clay had cacti embedded in it as well as guano which made it very nasty to touch and breath causing irritation to his throat, lungs and eyes as he breathed in the dust from digging.

He Never did get into the cave all the way but he did find something in another small cave just down the hill from this Thunderbird.

Mark took me to this cave as well (more to come)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Lue whenever I find a carved in doorway I usually think of it as a representation of a entrance the same with a mouth or a window or for that matter a hole as well.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Sandy1,

Have you seen this wing spread thunderbird?

View attachment 1606167

I regret the photograph is fuzzy of bird at the top center. What I think is remarkable is the rock carving above what looks like a doorway? It reminds me of Jesuit symbols I have found.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Is this the bird you are talking about?

Image1.png

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Chadeaux,

Correctomundo. That is what I see and just below the T-Bird's right foot is what appears to be a partial swastika of sorts?

I try to keep my eyes open although when ones mind is closed it is hard for some people. They refuse to believe what it is they are seeing and thus miss an opportunity at finding something good. When I find something I am at first skeptical and have to verify what it is I am seeing. I am not prone to go off on a tangent or wild goose chase. Once again verification. It saves time and money.

Be well, Be safe.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Secret squirl,

Now that is a great sitting King or Pope. Look for other shadow symbols that go with this seated person. I think you will find more in direction of travel from that point to the next and in relationship to treasure sometime you may be sitting on it?

Best regards and be safe

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
SS I saw something just like that (King on his throne) on I-40 going towards Albuquerque after Gallup NM is that the same one?

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Just in case you venture out into the desert a word of precaution: If you can spare the water I would take a few zip locked bags with tin foil wrapped frozen wet t-shirts in them before you leave to go out in the field. Wear them over the course of the day the wicking off/evaporation will help keep you cool. An old trick from riding motorcycles in Arizona and New Mexico. They even make cool vests but they seem rather bulky.

Take a portable water filter in your pack, plus a 16"x16" piece of clear visqueen plastic and a tin or aluminum cup. If situations get dire, dig an 8" deep hole, place the cup in the bottom center, spread the plastic over the hole and anchor all around the edges, put a rock in the center to make a funnel shape. The visqueen acts as a solar collector drawing water from the sand and moisture will form on the inside funnel shape and gravity will cause the droplets to fall into the cup.

Always carry a gun with you and extra ammunition with snake shot. I will give you a more detailed list of things to take with you if you are interested? The information comes form years in Search and Rescue and what the military taught.

Be safe and be cool. Heat stroke and Heat exhaustion are no joke.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone from mythology who had a head in their hands

Hello Secret squirl,

I enlarged the sitter and it really reminded me of a character from mythology. Who sat with a severed head in their hands but I cannot place it. It looks like a head with a face and a curly beard reminds me of David and Goliath it might just be a clue to something important remember King David slew the giant? The other face is looking slightly to the right.

Personally you could have found a royal trail marker or more leading to a giant treasure?

Nice find!

Regards

LUE-Hawn

wisdomkeeper

Jun 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20180628-210507.png

Just wanting to get your guys opinions. What kind of paint would the Spanish use to paint a dagger on a rock that would last hundreds of years??? There are no trees above and it has not changed in the couple years I have seen it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread